Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cryptic message from Hasbro Italy

Krall

Equestria Daily recently posted a story about someone from MLParena.com getting to go around Hasbro's Italian offices. It was all very nice and standard, but the person ended their account with this cryptic message regarding a conversation they had with the head of the toy line in Italy:

And lastly, i've asked her something was very surprised nobody told me to ask in my previous post.

But she asked me not to tell it for the moment.

I will only tell you to keep an eye for episodes 26/27/28 of the second season of FIM.

And yes, there will be *o** *r** **i* c***a***r*.

Several theories as to the solution of the puzzle have been proposed in EqD's comments - the last word can't really be anything other than "characters", but the entire phrase could mean "more from evil characters" or "song from main characters" or a number of different interpretations.

Does anypony here have any idea what this cryptic message of cryptic crypticness might mean?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

My guess too.

"Toys from main characters" doesn't make much grammatical sense though, "Toys of main characters" would, but it doesn't fit with the message.

Edited by Krall

It's clearly Gord[on] Free[man] Main Characters.

Clearly Gordon Freeman of Half-Life fame becomes one of the main characters, as Valve announcing Episode 3 and a male character being added to stop any complainers. Explains why the message is Valve-style cryptic. It turns out that the Borealis is a transportation device to Ponyville and the Combine are the adult form of Parasprites.

But seriously, I have nothing. I generally assume things like this are hoaxes.

• Brohoof 4

It's clearly Gord[on] Free[man] Main Characters.

Clearly Gordon Freeman of Half-Life fame becomes one of the main characters, as Valve announcing Episode 3 and a male character being added to stop any complainers. Explains why the message is Valve-style cryptic. It turns out that the Borealis is a transportation device to Ponyville and the Combine are the adult form of Parasprites.

As far as I'm concerned, this is now canon.

"Toys from main characters" doesn't make much grammatical sense though, "Toys of main characters" would, but it doesn't fit with the message.

But "song from main characters" doesn't make sense in that context either...

But "song from main characters" doesn't make sense in that context either...

Neither would 'song of main characters' XD it does make sense but there's often songs sung so I don't think it would be that. I'm thinking it's the evil characters option, just saying XD

I really don't think the second word is from. I just can't think of anything that would make sense that way. The last word is definitely characters. I doubt the third word is evil. I mean come on, this is MLP, there's not going to be anything "evil." Too strong of a word really.

My guess is something about main characters. More true main characters? That's the best I came up with but I am not counting on it. This is supposed to be huge news regarding the show, according to the person who was there. I don't think new villains or new songs is really big news. :P

Wow, where is Nancy Drew when you need her.

Or the Hardy Boys when you need them? Maybe we can throw Sherlock Holmes and Encyclopedia Brown on this case as well.

Edited by jdb1984
  • Brohoof 1

It's like Wheel of Fortune in here.

I'd~like~to~buy~a~vowel~

Wait

Four more main characters!? Oh I can't wait!

Close enough^

Edited by Sweetie Belle