Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free OC's drawing

hana

thank you so much :D

by the way, whats colt ._. (sorry for being dumb)

oh!!! hahahahah!!

oh no! you're not dumb! don't say that!

a colt is a male horse when he is really young or considered a "kid" or a "child" to us

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup :D

and what is the little tweaking? :<

By a little tweaking, I meant like possibly posing my OC and possibly changing up the color for the body just a bit. But thats pretty much all I see that I need to do then it would be finished.

Oh and sorry I didn't reply earlier... I had to go to the store... :P

Edited by Indigo Twirl

(edited)

Could you by chance draw my OC? If you could that would be great, and thanks in advance if you do. And just to let you know, my OC still needs a little tweaking but she is really close to being done. Thanks again.

it didnt went to well, if you want, i can try again :|

Posted Image

oh!!! hahahahah!!

oh no! you're not dumb! don't say that!

a colt is a male horse when he is really young or considered a "kid" or a "child" to us

ah XD

sweet :D you did A great job. I wish I could draw like that. sadly I have the artistic ability of a bowl of pudding.

its still better then how i started :D (sireously, my talent is negative ._.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

with all this oc's drawing i didnt have time to draw my own, so i took 5 mins and made it

Posted Image

Edited by hana

it didnt went to well, if you want, i can try again :|

Posted Image

It's fine, mistakes are made here and there. Nobody can avoid making mistakes one and then. It is pretty good, but if it isn't much trouble, do you think you could give it one more go? You don't have to, but I would be oh so thankful if you would. It is better than anything I could ever draw I tell you what... But maybe if you can would you be able to draw her with a slightly fuller looking mane and maybe at a side view please? Thank you for drawing mine though, but if you could give it one more try that would be great, you don't have to do it if it's too much of a trouble, and I just don't want to sound rude either, I hope i'm not sounding rude. But if you could give it one more go please. Thank you so much for your time by doing this.

It's fine, mistakes are made here and there. Nobody can avoid making mistakes one and then. It is pretty good, but if it isn't much trouble, do you think you could give it one more go? You don't have to, but I would be oh so thankful if you would. It is better than anything I could ever draw I tell you what... But maybe if you can would you be able to draw her with a slightly fuller looking mane and maybe at a side view please? Thank you for drawing mine though, but if you could give it one more try that would be great, you don't have to do it if it's too much of a trouble, and I just don't want to sound rude either, I hope i'm not sounding rude. But if you could give it one more go please. Thank you so much for your time by doing this.

you dont need to be regretfull about what you saing, i offered you this option XP

ill gladly do it :3

im really sorry about how it went ><

btw

her cutie mark is confusing me, what is it?

you dont need to be regretfull about what you saing, i offered you this option XP

btw

Her cutie mark is a symbol, that to me I feel represents music and passion in music. Here, I can send the actual cutie mark itself. Here it is. There... that should help you to be able to see it better.

Her cutie mark is a symbol, that to me I feel represents music and passion in music. Here, I can send the actual cutie mark itself. Here it is. There... that should help you to be able to see it better.

Oh and it doesn't need to be exact, just look similar no need for all the fancy effects on it... Just the common shape of the cutie mark I would like drawn on her if you will. Thanks.

btw

And just to let you know, you can just do it in your free time if you want. I don't need to be expecting it like 30 minutes or so after I request it. Take as much time as you need for mine.

post-7003-0-37337100-1344913089.png

im sorry that it took so much time, i was very busy lately D:

Posted Image

So cool, Thank you!

I really appreciate the drawing hope her from you in the future!

oh btw nice effects!

thank you very much ^-^

i hope this is what you meant ><;

אני אשמח אם תציירי את שלי

(translation: I'll be happy if you could draw mine)

:3

אין בעיה :3

(no problem)

If you want you could give mine a go? Not really my OC but a character for art. :) 100 char. swagswagswag:

of course :D

it look fun to draw :3

Oh my gosh thank you so much. I just love how this turned out. I really like this. Thank you so much. And i hope to see more from you in the future.

thank you very much, and im really really sorry for the maintance D:

Heres mine: A unicorn with a black mane, black hair with a few highlight type stripes in his hair. Blood red. His tail is blood red also. ANd his horn is half the size of an Alicorn horn and its sharp. Thanks in advance.

ANd his cutie mark is like the setting sun with 2 white swords crossing it. So.........Lol. ANd crap no more fbsd

• 6 months later...

Hi,I saw these drawings and would love a good drawing of my oc so I can vector it, just wondering could you please draw mine?

If you do... thanks in advance    

post-13677-0-62208400-1363290792_thumb.png

Can the cutie mark be my profile picture

Edited by AuroraRed

• 3 weeks later...

??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???

(translation: I'll be happy if you could draw mine)

:3

If you want you could give mine a go? Not really my OC but a character for art. smile.png 100 char. swagswagswag:

is it possible if you could do mine?

the only real note is that the hair is supposed to be slightly and the cutie mark would be a directors megaphone(forgive me for not knowing the name of it)

Heres mine: A unicorn with a black mane, black hair with a few highlight type stripes in his hair. Blood red. His tail is blood red also. ANd his horn is half the size of an Alicorn horn and its sharp. Thanks in advance.

ANd his cutie mark is like the setting sun with 2 white swords crossing it. So.........Lol. ANd crap no more fbsd

Hi,I saw these drawings and would love a good drawing of my oc so I can vector it, just wondering could you please draw mine?

If you do... thanks in advance    

attachicon.gifhiResPony.png

Can the cutie mark be my profile picture

sorry for the HUGE maintance D:

i had sooooooooooooooo many problems lately and before that, i tottaly forgot about it ><

ill start uploading soon

btw

i got much much better and my style changed a bit :c

• 2 months later...

I assume you're still responding to this thread seeing the last post was only a couple of months ago. Anyway. I would like if you could five mine a go. A black Pegasus stallion with white mane and tail. A small build, green/brown eyes. And a cross-hair  cutie mark. Also he wears back glasses. Sorry if It's not overly descriptive or if this is an abandoned thread.

• 11 months later...

this is my Pegasus, Firelight. I would like to request that you maybe draw at Him at  your latest convience? i have also attached his cutie mark.post-26872-0-91790800-1400187570_thumb.jpgpost-26872-0-29964600-1400187649.png

(edited)

One of my most recent OC pony that I haven't gotten around to drawing yet would be appreciated. I'd really like to see how you bring her to life. Though probably over rated for a Vinyl fan, her name's to be Badaboom Box, B-Box for short.

She's an Earthpony with darkish gray fur, yellowgreen/lime colored mane and tail. She wears a brown hoodie and has a tendency to stand on two hooves quite often, and is usually, needless to say, carrying an unnecessarily large boom box bumpin' in a classical gangster lean type stance. She has black/lime over the ear headphones that are usually around her neck. Her eyes are a darker green but still fairly bright (definitely not forest green) her mane is much like Derpy's yet her bangs fall more so over her eyes. The base of her shorter tail is bound with a green band. Her Cutie Mark is a black/lime subwoofer speaker.

Just a request but if you happen to comeback online and have the time that would be great!

Edited by DerpyVinyl