Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group Write Up

FedoraMemes

So, once upon a blue moon, 3 strapping young lads created the most awesome fan fic of all time. These men were: DylanKLJ, Djenty and Neikos.

The fic (http://mlpforums.com...ms/#entry649882) was met with great response. Now, me and Djenty want to do it again, but with more people.

We will be starting writing when everyone can, just reply saying if you want in, and we'll send you a link to the document.

Hilarity will ensue.

Edited by DylanKLJ
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe we could set up an IRC/Skype chat for this, so there can be more organization this time xD

Oh and yeah, this'll be fun to do again! :D

Good idea. I remember that conversing through the doc was incredibly awkward, but a Skype group would be much more organised and simple.

Everything's better with The Doctor. Me and my TARDIS are in. To be honest I don't believe I read the first project. >____>

Feel free to read it now! I'm actually quite proud of it myself.

I could join, if we could start either on friday (anytime) or saturday before 4pm. I've never helped with making a fanfic before, so I'd like to try it.

What timezone are you in? Just curious, because timezones are a bit freaky deaky for me.

Feel free to read it now! I'm actually quite proud of it myself.

What timezone are you in? Just curious, because timezones are a bit freaky deaky for me.

Well in order to fill in the minimum without being annoying about a very long response...I'm in Texas, USA

So, once upon a blue moon, 3 strapping young lads-

DID SOMEONE SAY STRAPPING YOUNG LAD?!

Yeah I know @, you saw that coming. Anyway, I'd rather not take part of this, but I'd like to see the next result of this endeavor you guys are putting out.

@@Doctor XFizzle, please insult the Harlot Magician for me.

• Brohoof 3

DID SOMEONE SAY STRAPPING YOUNG LAD?!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f20L0msLsM

Yeah I know @, you saw that coming. Anyway, I'd rather not take part of this, but I'd like to see the next result of this endeavor you guys are putting out.

@@Doctor XFizzle, please insult the Harlot Magician for me.

You got the reference bro, and for that, a brohoof.

Glad to see how anticipated you are! I can't wait to write this, it should be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

just say when, and give me a skype name...and I always end up getting stuck with this minimum thing.

Well, we set up an IRC for this, which is much easier than Skype, as you can chat in browser rather than on a downloaded program, which some people may not have.

Well, we set up an IRC for this, which is much easier than Skype, as you can chat in browser rather than on a downloaded program, which some people may not have.

What's is an IRC? Also could we start this either monday or saturday? I'm off on those days, and saturday, I'll be going to a Six Flags Over Texas Brony Meetup I started. Edited by JTAC

What's is an IRC? Also could we start this either monday or saturday? I'm off on those days, and saturday, I'll be going to a Six Flags Over Texas Brony Meetup I started.

IRC = internent relay chat, if I'm not mistaken. With a chat client, such as mibbit, you can talk to other people and all. And I think Monday would be the best day to start.

ALL IRC chat browsers have failed me. Including any programs I have tried. I used to regularly get on an IRC chat but then IRC in general has failed me.

ALL IRC chat browsers have failed me. Including any programs I have tried. I used to regularly get on an IRC chat but then IRC in general has failed me.

The best, in my opinion, is mibbit. It has little to no lag, and the only way you can randomly exit is if your internet fails you.

Plus, it's easy to link to a specific room.

But if all else fails, there is that awful google documents chat :/

The best, in my opinion, is mibbit. It has little to no lag, and the only way you can randomly exit is if your internet fails you.

Plus, it's easy to link to a specific room.

But if all else fails, there is that awful google documents chat :/

Google docs chat is my only option then. I've tried mibbit and it failed me miserably. I dunno... I'll try something.

Can you link the mibbit chat so I can at least attempt to connect? Please and thank you and I think I've found a solution.

Can you actually link the chat on Monday, just post when here and we could get started on planning...