Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what is the worst sound in the world, MLP forums?

termenchecks

When nails scratch on a, I don't know, I think it's vinyl or something, surface. It sends this awful shiver up my spine, and I just feel weird afterwards. I dislike it..

I also like music that has a lot of record scratching stuff, believe it or not. :P

• Brohoof 1

And this one only seeks to drive annoyance into the hearts of players.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3xNaCtjFU

Noises that I'm sure caused me psychological trauma as a child...

I agree with that 100%. In fact, that's what I was going to post about.

For me, the most horrible, obnoxious, nerve-grating sound is a baby crying. The second is annoying, repeated beeps. When you get hit by an enemy in Super Mario World 2, you get a good dose of both, for sometimes a good 30 seconds if you can't reach baby Mario. I swear that Super Mario World 2 is the game that made me get as good at video games as I have; the sheer nerve-grating nature of that sound caused me to hone my reflexes so I could play the game without getting hit.

• Brohoof 1

Hello anonymstol,

I moved your thread from the General Discussion category to the Forum Lounge. Outside of posting a YouTube video or a few words about a sound, there doesn't seem to be much else to discuss. Your thread is better served here in the Lounge, which is much friendlier for that type of discussion. ;)

I hope you don't mind! :)

Edited by Scootacool
  • Brohoof 1

Hello anonymstol,

I moved your thread from the General Discussion category to the Forum Lounge. Outside of posting a YouTube video or a few words about a sound, there doesn't seem to be much else to discuss. Your thread is better served here in the Lounge, which is much friendlier for that type of discussion. ;)

I hope you don't mind! :)

sure man. but what happened to the character limit beeing 100?

On an even more serious note, I find the Swedish, Japanese, Spanish, and Chinese languages very gross sounding. Although not gross all the time, many of the times I've heard it, it makes my ears want to bleed.

Tbh, i'm not big fan of my native language sounding either, however i disagree with the asian languages. I think they sound perfect. x)

For worst sound... i'm not entirely sure if i've anything that's super annoying but if i must pick something, i would go with really loud screaming.

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

I've heard some pretty horrible sounds before. Animals in suffering, scratching on a black board, and so on.

But let's be real here. You don't get much worse than this.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

Here I fixed it for you

It is a Chinese man sitting on a cow playing the song with a guitar while a dog barks at him.

• Brohoof 2

I wanna smack everyone in this thread that said they hated babies. You cold hearted bastards...

People smacking when eating is my candidate. Jesus H. Christ I just wanna cave their faces in when I hear someone doing that