Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

• 1 month later...

So tell me, you seem to have a certain interest in literature. What was your favourite book you read as a kid?

I wouldn't say that I have an interest in literature. Only that I know of numerous authors that I'd like to read. Truth be told, I read far less and stop before much of what I'd like to read a lot of the time.

I remember reading Tuesdays With Morrie, Nineteen Eighty-Four, Ray Bradbury's The Illustrated Man short stories collection and The Horse and His Boy (The Chronicles of Narnia) when I were younger.

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss was a good one two too.

• 3 weeks later...

To which are you partial: the Griesbach Hypothesis or the Two Source Hypothesis?

• Brohoof 1

<p>

DAMN I was just gonna ask what you think about Red. Beat me to it.What is your favorite color?

I don't have a favourite colour in the general sense. I find beauty in all colors, so if I could cheat and say rainbow, I would.Cool hues are a nice contrast used when juxtaposing a nice scene, even though cool colours like blue, green and cyan aren't conventional for warm emotions. But I can't say ill of warm colours like orange, red or yellow either. And it's been eons since I've cared enough to actually choose an obscure polysyllabic colour to be my favourite, like Ultramarine or Chartreuse.