Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you Want to Guest Star on MLP?

Tom The Diamond

• 2 months later...

im sure this has been asked before but if you could pick anyone to guest star who would you choose?

it can be literally anypony

and you can choose more than one, just don't forget to explain why

I'd say Weird Al but... He might already be staring in an Episode. So then I woult choose Schwarzenegger for a reaperance of the YEAH! pony. I wonder what pony bobybuilding competitions would be like.

• Brohoof 10

PewDiePie! Or UberHaxorNova!

Ah, who am I kidding? It's a dream that will never come true. Besides, PewDie lives in Sweden, I'd doubt he'd fly all the way to....Canada, I think.....to voice for one episode :P

Then we got Nova, or James, and knowing his attitude and comedic style, I don't think he would give a fuck about the show :(

Edited by akimBrony
  • Brohoof 5

I'd LOVE to see Seth MacFarlane voice act on one episode, as he is one of my favourite Voice Actors

As for a crossover... pretty much anyone who's ever been voiced by Tara Strong

Seth MacFarlane would be pretty awesome. It'd be better if he had a funny character to, maybe a comedian who makes fun of the mane six? I dunno...

As for who I think should guest star, I think I should. I know you all agree I'd be the best guest star as well.

Jim Cummings. He needs to sing a villain song for someone. Doesn't matter who. As long as it's creepy.

Jeremy Irons would also be a good choice. You might remember him as Simon Gruber in Die Hard with a Vengance, or better still as Scar in The Lion King.
  • Brohoof 1

President Obama. Just think how funny it would be! Our president (though I wish he wasn't) in the MLP world! Better yet... Send him to G3 :D

Lol that seems like a worthy punishment.

Now for me...lets see lauren faust um...bill o reilly, that would be funny.