Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you Want to Guest Star on MLP?

Tom The Diamond

In one of the many post-Las Pegasus videos, there was an interview of Robert Picardo because the donations were being processed through his fanclub's paypal because his agent was the agent dealing with getting the money to the right spot, so he wanted to come on personally and explain that because there were some questions.  Anyway, in that video he talked about how much he would love to do a guest spot on MLP, and I would love to see that actually happen.

(For non trekkies/trekkers Robert Picardo is The Holographic Doctor on Star Trek Voyager)

• Brohoof 1

Cheech and Chong man! They could be like lazy ponies that Applejack hires, but they don't do any work. The lesson? Hard work pays off in the end.

With the amount of angry letters Hasbro got from Derpy's original voice. Imagine twice or even three times that amount if that episode ever happened, great lesson though. Cheech and Chong would be nice to see in an episode, but not playing farm hands that Applejack hires. But, like I said awesome episode idea/Moral, I just don't think the voice cast should be what they are really looking for , in a episode like that. I don't know if you were joking or not, my "sarcasm Meter" isn't working. If you were than I apologize.

But, I gotta say that person who said the voice of Elsa should be on it. That sounds like an amazing idea. Have you ever heard this girl sing? She is an amazing singer, and could probably even have a song or two in it if she was in it.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

i had an idea for an episode where Twilight goes to Canterlot and she meets one of her BBBFF's instructors from his academy days....said instructor voiced by gunny sergeant R. Lee Ermey (who btw is from MY home town! ....which is in kansas whereas FIM is made in canada.....crap....you have to have canadian citizenship to do voicing in canada.....)

But, I gotta say that person who said the voice of Elsa should be on it. That sounds like an amazing idea. Have you ever heard this girl sing? She is an amazing singer, and could probably even have a song or two in it if she was in it.
That was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jason David Frank and Johnny Yong Bosh. JDF will play a traveling pony that teaches fitness, and can turn into a pony green ranger. JYB plays a rock star pony, who can also turn into a pony black ranger.

>.>

<.<

DON'T JUDGE ME!

• 2 weeks later...

Listen here. I can't deny how strong yet smooth Morgan Freeman's voice is, but Kevin Michael Richardson is an accomplished voice actor with a voice like that too, and needs more recognition. He could fulfill the role of a villain or a sage. Check out this and this. I could listen to him all day.