Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you Want to Guest Star on MLP?

Tom The Diamond

Brad Swaile (Probably the pony version of Light Yagami!)

Tricia Helfer (Voice of Sarah Kerrigan as Queen Chrysalis)

Weird Al

Andrew W.K.

Grey deLisle

Tom Kenny 

Robert Downey Jr. (Probably as a mad scientist, even better if he has his own battle armor!)

Selena Gomez( Probably as Twily's rival)

Lauren Faust

If Weird Al was on the show, he could go around teaching everypony the magic of the almighty accordians. And becomes an alicorn overlord.

Snip :)

Hello. We already happened to have a topic dedicated to sharing which people we would like to make appearances on MLP and giving reasons behind them, and for convenience I have merged your thread with the older one. In the future, please take the time to use the search feature to ensure that there aren't existing topics identical to any you are planning to create.

I think i would like to see

Smosh,

Stuart Ashen,

Dan Castenella,

Seth Mcfarlane,

Burt Reynolds.

Lauren Faust

I do have more but i can't put them here.

One of them would be pretty awesome.

Edited by JeanMich02

I would love to see Aerosmith guest star in an episode.  Say Ponyville wants to hold a concert with a famous band, and they somehow get Aerosmith to play the show.  Just imagine a ponified version of Steven Tyler, or Steedven Tyler, walking around with the rest of the band.

I just thought of a couple more people who would be nice to voice act in MLP: FiM.

Jim Carrey- Just think how amazing this would be.

Ms. Piggy- No explanation needed. 

• Brohoof 2

If they ever do another episode with the Apple family I can see them having a bunch of country stars guest star as the voices (Dolly Parton and Reba McEntire are instantly two that come to mind). Unfortunately, this would have the downside of the characters looking like redneck stereotypes and it's clear that the writers go out of their way to avoid that when it comes to country people, the Apple family especially. 

The Powerpuff girls.. Could you imagine an epic race around Equestria with buttercup and Rainbowdash?

That is a great idea! I will make a fan episode with them and Rainbowdash. Anypony got any good episode names? I'm thinking in the lines of Power Ponies? wink.png

/)

• Brohoof 1

Morgan Freeman.

Haha, maybe Bill Clinton? He's kinda a Brony as well....

Hmmm Taylor Swift might be a nice voice as well, without us knowing its her immediately.

And I'm just going to say Kelsey Grammar because the show needs a psychiatrist......

Princess Twilight deals with a crisis at The Royal Canterlot Library as an evil spell makes books take on lives of their own and threaten Equestria. It'd be another episode about the fun (excitement?) of reading, and the resident librarian there would be a pony voiced by LeVar Burton.

• Brohoof 2

~Steve Blum

~Seth MacFarlane

~Cheech Marin

~Tommy Chong

~Jeremy Shada

~Mila Kunis

~Emma Watson

~Daniel Radcliffe

~Rupert Grint

~Selena Gomez

~Brendan Small

~John DeMaggio

~Seth Green

~Alex Borstein

~Grey Delisle

~Zoey Dechannel

~Morgan Freeman

~Chris Rock

~Dave Chappelle

~Billy West

Edited by WarGrowlmon1990

Okay, I'm starting to a new thread on this, but a specific detail is going to be on people who could realistically Actually appear as guest roles, because some of these are getting ridiculous.

But as for me?

Tom Kenny (as a Changeling)

Chris Adler (as whatever, he could make it work for any species)

John DiMaggio (as a Diamond Dog)

George Takei (as a Changeling)

Edited by Magic Man

This is the most brilliant thing I have ever read I think!!! I agree a thousand times, it would be epic if they could get him to voice act for ponies. They could use the fact that his kids could watch the show as an excuse :D

• Brohoof 1

Snip :)

Hello. Your topic seemed to be related to sharing a specific person that you would like to guest star on the show, and as this thread exists for the purpose of sharing potential guest stars/voice actors that we would like to see, I have merged your thread with this more general topic :).

• Brohoof 1

Wasn't Weird Al Yankovic rumored to be voicing somepony in a future episode?

Two other popular voice-actors I'd like to see/hear in MLP:FIM are Steven Jay Blum and Ron Perlman, either as villains or gruff anti-heroes.

Methinks Jack Black would also work nicely...

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 2

Brad Swaile (Probably the pony version of Light Yagami!)

If they get brad Swaile, they need to have Spike be the hero who stops him. 

And they need to ahve this music play in the background:

And if we're talking about who's realistically available, how about the cast of Battlestar Galactica?  They're local to Vancouver, and at least one of them, (Alessandro Juliani) has done voiceover work for Ocean Studios. 

• Brohoof 1

Adam Blade from NeedLess. Why?. Cause he would easily be the biggest badass to face the mane 6, who would have to take down Blade in an epic fight unlike anyother!! screw the elements of harmony, there gonna have to become NeedLess PONIES!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Beautiful choice of music. It would be awesome to hear this music in the background while Spike and Brad fight it out. Dang good idea.I have never seen Death Note,but maybe that will change.

Thanks.  I picked Spike, by the way, because his voice actor, Cathy Weseluck, played Near in Death Note, one of Light yagami's main adversaries.

• Brohoof 1

On the top of my list would probably be Maurice LaMarche. If there's ever an episode centered around movie-making, or the girls getting involved in a movie production (for whatever reason), then LaMarche should totally guest star as an Orson Welles pony (preferably a unicorn), so he can once again break out his trademark Welles impression.

• Brohoof 2