Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you Want to Guest Star on MLP?

Tom The Diamond

Methinks this will be locked, but what about Weird Al? He has actually said that he would like to make an appearance in the show at some point, as far as I know. smile.png

I personally doubt it will happen, but it would be quite fun if it did. biggrin.png

Hey, we already got Q from Star Trek so I'm hopeful to what the future has to hold. 

Oh, and if Weird Al were to come on the show, he needs his own ballad.

• Brohoof 2

Gabe Newell 

Seems legit im fan of games of gabe newell (Half live Counter Strike, Team fortress 2 Portal 1 and 2 gaming plataform called steam 

Weird Al should write a song with Daniel Ingram for Discord.

Anyway, I want to see Morgan Freeman on this show. That would be amazing (would have been even more amazing if he voiced Flutterguy.)

• Brohoof 3

Seems legit im fan of games of gabe newell (Half live Counter Strike, Team fortress 2 Portal 1 and 2 gaming plataform called steam 

I haven't played video games in forever, but I do remember Half-Life and Counter-Strike. I wish I would've kept up with gaming but once I got out of the loop it faded out of my life.

I'd like to see Chris Hemsworth come on the show as a weather pony who's in charge of thunder and lightning. I think he'd got a great voice for something like that and you know an obvious Thor references.

Weird Al, Morgan Freeman, Chuck Norris. Not to mention John De Lan- Oh wait, he was already on the show. Well then, having Justin Bieber guest star so we can joke him and look down upon him would be awesome, too.

• Brohoof 2

I swear, if Weird Al doesn't get a guest appearence before the show is over...

then they'd better put him in the epic finale trilogy movies. They should just call the movies: My Little Polka: Weird Al is In This. MLP:WAiIT.

I'd pay all the monies.

I'd like to see (or rather hear) Christopher Lee.

I'd also like to see Immortal

tumblr_m66lyoSerk1rwd7ymo1_400.png

Or some other metal band. Metallica? If Hello Kitty can have KISS, then we should have something awesome as well.

Oh that's a tought one.

1. Matt Groening (maybe in a Simpsons's style pony)biggrin.png

2. Weird Al (Love his music, and a hilarious guy)laugh.png

3. Bill Clinton (President of Equestria, but has an an affair with Rarity happy.png ) JK

4. Lauren Faust (maybe as a brief cameo)smile.png

5. As a voice to Derpy, Zoel Deshenel. She just seems perfect as Derpy for some reason.

/)

• Brohoof 4

I would literally have a heart attack if Weird Al ever cameoed in some way in MLP. I am a huge fan of him and that would just make my life complete.

130336377280.jpg

Others like Morgan Freeman, Adam West,  Chris Hemsworth (Jble's idea sounds pretty cool), and several others that have been mentioned. My mind has gone blank on some that I would like to see/hear cameo.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm mostly thinking of people who could do great cartoon voices.

In no particular order:
Carol Burnett
Viki Lawrence
Tim Conway
Angela Lansbury
David Spade
Mel Brooks
Penny Marshall
Gary Marshall
Ben Stien
Lily Tomlin
Frank Oz
David Ogden Stiers
Joann Worley
Casey Kasem
Joan Rivers

People I wish were still around to do it:
Dawes Butler
Jim Backus
Harvey Korman
June Foray
Mel Blanc
Eleanor Audley
Bea Benederet
Don Knotts
Sterling Holloway
Paul Frees
Stan Freberg

I could go on, but it's getting way too long.img-1356009-1-ohmy.png

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 2

Hahaha, I have a few ideas.

• Morgan Freeman
  • Lauren Faust
  • Chuck Norris
  • Clint Eastwood
  • Jeff Steitzer

Some of you are now asking: "Who the heck is Jeff Steitzer?"

I guarantee that most of you have heard him before. Allow me to show you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiajRBb-nAo

Oh that is cool, that is very cool. 

Jeff needs to be the announcer for an episode where the Mane 6 have a dodgeball match. 

"Clop Stopper!"

"Mare Mutilation!"

"Friendship Freezer!"

• Brohoof 1

3. Bill Clinton (President of Equestria, but has an an affair with Rarity img-1355954-3-happy.png ) JK

Wow, my sides...

Who would I like to see make a guest appearance on the show? I'm not completely sure...

Maybe Joe Pesci as a gangster pony who tries to start a crime ring in Ponyville. That would be legit.

• Brohoof 4

5. As a voice to Derpy, Zoel Deshenel. She just seems perfect as Derpy for some reason.

^-- this. this needs to happen right now. Seriously Zoey Deschanel would be the perfect Derpy. 

I also think Christopher Walken as a pony or voicing a pony would be hilarious.

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.<br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Ohh so many awesome actors! Morgan Freeman should totally be on it! And Weird Al, he would be amazing. I love Zooey Deschenel too, she's so cute!

But I'd really like to see James Marsters. He's got a great voice! 

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to be the sour apple of the thread and say that I do not want any guests, period. I'm 100% content with what we have had so far. John de Lancie was enough.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Well, if Frank Sinatra was still alive, he would be a pretty awesome guest to have on the show.

But because poor Frankie isn't, instead I would have to say Jack Black. He's just too good.

I'd like to see (or rather hear) Christopher Lee.

I'd also like to see Immortal

img-1355951-1-tumblr_m66lyoSerk1rwd7ymo1

Or some other metal band. Metallica? If Hello Kitty can have KISS, then we should have something awesome as well.

Duuuuude, they should have this episode where they bring back Dead and Euronymous back to life and they like become friends with Varg again. So like they resolve all their issues and then they have this massive group hug at the end. That shit would be kvlt as fuck.