Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you Want to Guest Star on MLP?

Tom The Diamond

Ringo Starr, he has done kids shows before too (playing Mr. Conductor on Shining Time Station) and his Liverpool accent is just awesome and charming. I would imagine, his pony being based off of the Yellow Submarine depiction (though they didn't actually voice themselves in that cartoon) and a drumstick cutiemark? And perhaps at some point in the episode, "I've got blisters on me hoofs!!!" Yes... I can see it now, everypony...

I'd to go for 3 possible celebrities ( even though they wouldn't think of themselves as that).

1 Scott McNeil - I know he's already appeared in the show, but if they ever feature Manehatten again he's got a well know. Character voice that. Oils be used as a pony.

2 Gary Chalk - he is extremely versatile at acting and an awesome Blues musician ( I caught a live set of his at auto assembly 2010, which is where I also has the oppertinity to do a lil voice acting alongside both Gary and Scott).

3 Richard Epcar - That low voice is pretty iconic and well.... If it came to a law offical pony......he would instill a real sence of presence

Emma Watson. But I only say that because I have an insane crush on her.

If you say Harry, I saw Potter!

Hmmm.... WAIT! Alan Rickman! He'd be an AWESOME pony!

Mark Hamill, because not only was he Luke Skywalker, he's a voice acting GOD (I'm looking at YOU, Joker). Or maybe Mike Myers, because he would make an excellent host (if they did a public access episode), or maybe he could appear in persona as Dr. Evil.

Failing that, maybe one of the Rolling Stones, say Mick Jagger or Keith Richards or a roadie or something.

And if no one else will do it, there's always Gilbert Gottfried. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...