Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you Want to Guest Star on MLP?

Tom The Diamond

I'm not sure if you have heard of this actor,or have seen his acting in any movies. But I'd like to hear Tim Curry's voice in this cartoon.

Posted Image

THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!! Curry was bloody hilarious as Nigel Thornberry!!! Smashing idea! B)

Posted Image

When I saw this thread Taylor Swift was the first person that came to mind. Think about it! She would be perfect! They could make an entire episode leading up to the pony version of Taylor Swift's concert for ponyville! I think she would fit right into the show :D

Tom Kenny. He has a classic and easily manupilative voice. He's voiced so many charcaters, including one we should all know of, and has had so many popular roles.

He's in so many shows nowadays, how could they not ask him to cameo on the show?

I'd honestly like to see the staff of MLP make cameo appearances. (We already have Sibsy putting her OC into the show) Like Lauren Faust voicing a character would be mind blowing.

Or maybe even I'd like to see a Brony Celebrity such as Mic the Microphone, Dustykatt, or someone similar to do a guest voice.

• Brohoof 1

This is stretching things a bit, but I'd like Seth McFarlane to play a member of Fluttershy's extended family in a manner akin to Brian Griffin (only getting sauced on some pony drink rather than vodka martinis).

He'd always try to dispense advice to her, and half of each bit of advice would be good and sagely, and then the second half of his advice would ruin the good half.

There should be a reference to L4D where someone is trying to get inside a church when that dude from Death Toll is all ARE YOU IMMUNE, DING DONG DING DONG DINNER'S SERVED, COME AND GET IT!

Robin Williams and whoever voices Peter Griffin.

Just imagine Seth McFarlene bein' on the show for an episode, impossible but funny to think about :lol:

I dunno, a female celebrity seems to be the most viable option. I mean, I think Victorious got Ke$ha to be in an episode once, and if so, MLP:FiM should get someone of her caliber, like Katy Perry, or Adele :P

• Brohoof 2