Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Trip To Wal-Mart (Life Stories #1)

Mirad

Alright, here's my story:

I went to walmart the other day, and I was in the MLP part of the walmart toys sectin, looking for a Rainbow Dash pony toy. Well, a mother took her daughter there to buy her a Scootaloo toy, I guess (it's the one she picked up). So, I was looking through the shelves for Rainbow Dash, not paying attention. I accidenaly bump into her daughter. Then, randomness occurs. Here is our NEAR EXACT conversation:

(my text is in bold, the woman's text is in italics)

Me: *bumps into daughter*

Watch where you're going!

I'm sorry, ma'am, I didn't notice your daughter there.

well, you must've, shes right in front of you!

no ma'am, I was actually looking through the shelf.

Why are you here, anyways? are you gay, looking at My Little Ponies!?

No, I happen to be a brony.

*laughs somewhat histarically*

You are gay!

Uh, ma'am, why are we talking about my sexuality?

you are looking at my little ponies, looking to buy one! you are a boy!

ok, but i don't understand how im gay. You don't even know me.

oh, i can tell. looking at pony toys...

no, I'm just a brony.

well, that doesnt matter. You ran into m daughter intentionally.

again, i didnt. I was browsing these shelve for a pony toy, im sorry i ran into her.

no, you wanted to FEEL her, didnt you!?

ma'am, that's obsurd, no. again, im looking for a toy.

no, no. its okay. I'll just get a manager to remove you for pedophelia.

ma'am, i didnt do a thing to your child!

i dont care, I'm getting you booted out of here, away from children. You are a paedohile.

okay, you keep assuming that.

So, i walked off.

About 30 minutes later, I had came across the woman again, and we had antoher conversation. i wont show this one, but she yelled at me about me being gay because of an MLP toy. then I was a steriotype to most around us at that time. i ignored it, and moved on.

Annoying parents these days...

Ugh, she made Futtershy angry! :angry:

[EDIT]: i got out of the store normally, but she didnt boot me out. she WAS compaining to them about me though.

Note: this woman seemed to be over 30, arguing with a fourteen year old that walked to walmart. This is sad.

[EDIT2]: YAY! thank you for makin' this popular... I mean "yayy~ :blush: " This makes me proud! :wub:;)

Edited by Snapple Jack
  • Brohoof 21

Dumb bitches being dumb. You shoulda totally did a super high pitch voice and be like, "That is SO RUDE"! Just embrace the stereotype for her.

Or you could've punched her in the face.

But that makes no sense, if she REALLY thought you were gay, then why did she think you were "feeling" her daughter, keyword, DAUGHTER. FEMALE. NOT a dude...

Contradicting bitch.

In anycase, interesting story. Yeah, the management wouldn't have done anything anyway. WAY too dangerous. They would have been more likely to be sued by you if they threw you out than her if they did nothing.

So...did you get Dashie?

• Brohoof 8

Dumb bitches being dumb. You shoulda totally did a super high pitch voice and be like, "That is SO RUDE"! Just embrace the stereotype for her.

Or you could've punched her in the face.

But that makes no sense, if she REALLY thought you were gay, then why did she think you were "feeling" her daughter, keyword, DAUGHTER. FEMALE. NOT a dude...

Contradicting bitch.

In anycase, interesting story. Yeah, the management wouldn't have done anything anyway. WAY too dangerous. They would have been more likely to be sued by you if they threw you out than her if they did nothing.

So...did you get Dashie?

Oh yes, absolutely! I always get a dashie when I see one :wub: .

OMG! I laughrd so hard my snot came out! :blink:

Thanks for the awesome thread, that made my day.

*********//////

Ha, good to know! Atleast someone got a kick out of this, besides false. (shh) I hate dumb, fat, blondes. (not to embrace te steriotype) :D

-_- wow, just wow.

People never cease to amaze me with new lows. I swear... some people man, I know that feel.

I hope that woman's happy with her daughter's Scootaloo toy, she probably bought it to impress her friends, by saying her child has the best toys... or something.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh... Seriously? This is the exact reason why the world is going down the toilet man lol People like her are the exact reason it is...

Also wtf is with saying you're gay and then saying you are a pedophile... pick one at least.. lol... Who even let her breed? haha

• Brohoof 1

She's calling you gay, yet accusing you of harassing her daughter?

Anyway, what she did was very uncalled for, you have as much right to be browsing through the toy isle as anyone else does. It was even more uncalled for that she kept jumping to conclusions about you; how did she know that you weren't buying a toy for your sister? What does it have to do with your sexuality?

She's just a little rude bitch who was never taught to keep her mouth shut

• Brohoof 7

Ugh... Seriously? This is the exact reason why the world is going down the toilet man lol People like her are the exact reason it is...

Also wtf is with saying you're gay and then saying you are a pedophile... pick one at least.. lol... Who even let her breed? haha

I'm suprised she would know whatbreeding is, probably adopted her child XD ...

Back to the point, she is retarded. I can fully agree with everyone so far, how can i be a pedo to her daughter if I'm a homosexual.

• Brohoof 1

I'm suprised she would know whatbreeding is, probably adopted her child XD ...

Back to the point, she is retarded. I can fully agree with everyone so far, how can i be a pedo to her daughter if I'm a homosexual.

I know right haha But she cant be smart enough to adopt either haha It probably happened in some beastial... disgusting and primitive way, in the mud and all lol

We can only hope that her cave falls down on her... One less to worry about lol

I also would of sued the god damn bitch. Bitch'n about bronys...

*************////////////////////////////////

Can't really sue her for not liking me or verbally offensing me... but that would be f :( kin awesome if I could! I'll let the law love and tolerate her.

I know right haha But she cant be smart enough to adopt either haha It probably happened in some beastial... disgusting and primitive way, in the mud and all lol

We can only hope that her cave falls down on her... One less to worry about lol

Yeah, I hope she has a change of mind someday about bronies. Who cares if im gay ornot, ya know? its not hurting me.

Most very well know i have a girlfriend anyways in my small town.

I still go by the old standard of keeping your trap shut. You have no idea who is related to whom, or who is who. He might be the mayors son (not an option here, our mayors son is dead), or a police officer, or a marine, or the messiah or some messed up shit like that. You never know who could flat out kick your ass. You don't know if they're packing. If that was me, I would have done the same for pt. 1, but I would have punched her the second she tried anything, pt. 2.

Do you think you could set off what she said in spoilers for us?

Wow just..... wow... some people man...... I really cant stand people like that.... They are just so ignorant.......

Hang on..... so she thought you were gay.... and that you wanted to touch her daughter yeah? .....

So wouldn't that have meant she thought her daughter was a boy :huh:;)

But seriously though best thing you can do is just ignore them... You just cannot argue or reason with people like that....

• Brohoof 1

I still go by the old standard of keeping your trap shut. You have no idea who is related to whom, or who is who. He might be the mayors son (not an option here, our mayors son is dead), or a police officer, or a marine, or the messiah or some messed up shit like that. You never know who could flat out kick your ass. You don't know if they're packing. If that was me, I would have done the same for pt. 1, but I would have punched her the second she tried anything, pt. 2.

Do you think you could set off what she said in spoilers for us?

yeah, cant argue. I hve no idea howto make a spoiler tab (please dont nag on me here), ive only been here for 2 weeks.

Can I get a squee, here?

Yeah, I hope she has a change of mind someday about bronies. Who cares if im gay ornot, ya know? its not hurting me.

Most very well know i have a girlfriend anyways in my small town.

Did she even know what a Bronie is? haha I thought she was just some redneck who thinks that everything is the same as it was when she was a child lol

Also being pissed about people being gay is idiotic now lol I am gay and I hardly ever get any kind of abuse from anyone lol Its old news haha

• Brohoof 1

Did she even know what a Bronie is? haha I thought she was just some redneck who thinks that everything is the same as it was when she was a child lol

Also being pissed about people being gay is idiotic now lol I am gay and I hardly ever get any kind of abuse from anyone lol Its old news haha

I dont think she did, but I think she got a thought of it, seeing i like mlp. ya know what im sayin', here?

Some people 'eh? This is just... horrible. This is an example of what the world is slowly coming to. Well I guess there will always be them few people who will at least try. But I do think this is a bit stupid. If she had got you kicked out, you could have easily sued the shop. And possibly got her into court for slander... Well, just ignore her :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I dont think she did, but I think she got a thought of it, seeing i like mlp. ya know what im sayin', here?

True haha She must have got some idea lol

What a degenerate waste of life either way lol I hope she gets a wake up call lol

that's has happened to me before when i was looking for a Rarity at Toys R Us i just mentioned that she wasn't setting a good example for her daughter and she threw a fit and got thrown out, so i went on my mary way

and yet for some reason its only with women it happened to me again but this time it was a Farther with his daughter but he just apologized for his daughter bumping into me and then he asked if i was shopping for my daughter, but i just mentioned that i was buying the toy for myself and that i don't have a daughter but the dad just laughed and said i would be a good dad, followed by me telling him what a brony is then some talk about football.

... mothers be bitches and bitches be crazy, its all i can say.

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 4

Wow, that's really terrible. You handled it quite well though. I don't do well in conflict so it would've probably ended up with me just walking away. Anyway, this just shows how people have gotten dumber over the years.

True haha She must have got some idea lol

What a degenerate waste of life either way lol I hope she gets a wake up call lol

Eeyup :mellow:

Hopefully I dont come across her again, I hate wortless piles of ignorant scum like her, makes you wonder about the world today.

Eeyup :mellow: Hopefully I dont come across her again, I hate wortless piles of ignorant scum like her, makes you wonder about the world today.

Woah that was kinda harsh..... lets not waste the way you handled the situation by talking like that about people.... I know she is most probably deserving but.... come on (Love and tolerance !) Lets not lower ourselves to her level. ;)

Sorry I know you have a good reason to be pissed... but i just hate people talking negatively about others... :( guess im a bit of a softie in that regard....

• Brohoof 1

When you work in customer service like I do, you get used to things like this. I've actually thrown people out of my workplace for acting like that. My response would have been pretty simple... If someone asked if I were gay, I'd say "What if I am?... Last I checked, homosexuality is not illegal." Any farther and I would have just said "Hehe, you're funny. I'm leaving now."

The best way to handle a situation like that is to simply leave. If they follow you, pull out a cell phone and say "You have ten seconds to leave me alone before I call the police." Though really, that's why I rarely go into Walmart--it's usually full of uncultured, uneducated, narrow-minded idiots. If I do go in there, it's always after midnight when there are only a handful of people there. :P

• Brohoof 3