Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Trip To Wal-Mart (Life Stories #1)

Mirad

look, imagine bronydom as a religion (metaphorically since we haven't gone that low.) you keep it to yourself, and only talk about to people who are bronies, also if a woman calls you that, what she knows about bronies comes from conservative tv shows that claim the show to attract the male adult audience, and since she comes from a time where Men Liking stuff for girls = Homosexual/pedophile, you can't change it.

and to all people calling her a stupid bitch, just remember.

Conservative 'muricans were raised like that, now stop showing off your power level.

not to offend you again, but WAAAT???

I know what you're saying, i undertsand t religious concept of it, but at the same time, there is no need to question it. God loves everybody ( I'm very sorry if you are of another religion) even if they are antoher religion, right? she should have some mutual respect for me and my decisions, even if i am gay. (which I'm not, some of you know)

I don't wanna put on a bad point here, but if you enjoy My Little Pony at all you are considered to be a Brony/Pegasister :unsure:

No. I choose not to be a Brony. I don't give a fucking shit of what you say. That's you're opinion. Whatever. Blabber all you want, I'm watching some Morph.

No. I choose not to be a Brony. I don't give a fucking shit of what you say. That's you're opinion. Whatever. Blabber all you want, I'm watching some Morph.

Remember how to read? "Considered". You are considered amongst the fans that you are a brony if you are in the fandom.

Why can't people read...

ok, good.

I dont wanna seem rude, but you are considered, again I say...

I didnt say you had to be one, but you are considered.

Same mistake the other guy made http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png ...

I'm sorry, friend. I know that everybody will consider me one. I actually thought you said that I have to be one. >_> I'm so sorry.

I stopped reading at "Wal-Mart."

The people you can find there, but I've only been inside one once.

It's probably good for yourself that you stopped. Stupidity was coming out of a woman's mouth. with me being all sorts of names.

Lord have mercy, thats kinda funny! It shows how ignorant some adults can be. I have only bumped into the weird ones at Wal-mart. No snooty adults. However, I have ran into some mean people at other super stores xD

Ha, yeah. I met one at a Target that was even funnier. I too lazy to post it though, this is enough :) (Target was pretty crude with language)
  • Brohoof 1

That's stupid what that lady did.

1.The lady should of said "It's ok",and walk away.Since you apologized

2.Watching a T.V show dosent insantly turn you gay.Liking ponies dosent make you gay either.

WHY CANT PEOPLE GET THIS THROUGH THEIR HEAD^

So one minute you're gay and the next minute you're a heterosexual pedophile. Makes sense to me!!! ^_^ Consistency; apparently, it's not for stupid people! LOL!!! So sorry man, that incident sounded terrible. What a rude woman! Hope nopony actually took her seriously. And remember:

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, here's my story:

I went to walmart the other day, and I was in the MLP part of the walmart toys sectin, looking for a Rainbow Dash pony toy. Well, a mother took her daughter there to buy her a Scootaloo toy, I guess (it's the one she picked up). So, I was looking through the shelves for Rainbow Dash, not paying attention. I accidenaly bump into her daughter. Then, randomness occurs. Here is our NEAR EXACT conversation:

(my text is in bold, the woman's text is in italics)

Me: *bumps into daughter*

Watch where you're going!

I'm sorry, ma'am, I didn't notice your daughter there.

well, you must've, shes right in front of you!

no ma'am, I was actually looking through the shelf.

Why are you here, anyways? are you gay, looking at My Little Ponies!?

No, I happen to be a brony.

*laughs somewhat histarically*

You are gay!

Uh, ma'am, why are we talking about my sexuality?

you are looking at my little ponies, looking to buy one! you are a boy!

ok, but i don't understand how im gay. You don't even know me.

oh, i can tell. looking at pony toys...

no, I'm just a brony.

well, that doesnt matter. You ran into m daughter intentionally.

again, i didnt. I was browsing these shelve for a pony toy, im sorry i ran into her.

no, you wanted to FEEL her, didnt you!?

ma'am, that's obsurd, no. again, im looking for a toy.

no, no. its okay. I'll just get a manager to remove you for pedophelia.

ma'am, i didnt do a thing to your child!

i dont care, I'm getting you booted out of here, away from children. You are a paedohile.

okay, you keep assuming that.

So, i walked off.

About 30 minutes later, I had came across the woman again, and we had antoher conversation. i wont show this one, but she yelled at me about me being gay because of an MLP toy. then I was a steriotype to most around us at that time. i ignored it, and moved on.

Annoying parents these days...

Ugh, she made Futtershy angry! :angry:

[EDIT]: i got out of the store normally, but she didnt boot me out. she WAS compaining to them about me though.

Note: this woman seemed to be over 30, arguing with a fourteen year old that walked to walmart. This is sad.

[EDIT2]: YAY! thank you for makin' this popular... I mean "yayy~ :blush: " This makes me proud! :wub:;)

Ugh, she sounds annoying, haters gonna hate... did you get your Rainbow Dash toy or anything else pony related or did you just get away from that crazy woman and her daughter? Also, you could've said it was for your sister or cousin, I do that all the time when I'm not with my brony crew. Edited by Big Macintosh

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, she sounds annoying, haters gonna hate... did you get your Rainbow Dash toy or anything else pony related or did you just get away from that crazy woman and her daughter? Also, you could've said it was for your sister or cousin, I do that all the time when I'm not with my brony crew.

I did get the Rainbow Dash pony, of course! :)

Also, I always tell someone who looks at me funny and runs their mind that I am a brony. Besides, This woman was insane, so Ithought sh wouldn't understand. :wacko: ignorance bit.

• Brohoof 1