Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bill Clinton?

Ezynell

Time Magazine says that Bill Clinton is a brony. Buck yea.

Sure, you know Bill Clinton the former president of the United States, a Rhodes scholar and the husband to the Secretary of State, but did you know that he’s also a brony?

A couple of weeks ago, NewsFeed told you about the “Bronies” craze, as reported by Wired, where grown men became enchanted with the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, creating their own cult-like fan base (bro+ponies=”Bronies”). Well, guess who also seems to be a My Little Pony aficionado?

(LIST: Best Blogs of 2011)

Calling in to the radio show Wait, Wait… Don’t Tell Me!, Clinton was quizzed for a segment called “Not My Job” where the hosts “ask knowledgeable people about things they know nothing about.” Suspecting that Clinton would be out of his comfort zone with My Little Pony trivia, the hosts asked him three multiple-choice questions about the show aimed at little girls. But it seems like they chose the wrong topic, because Clinton killed it, getting all three questions right — including a stumper of question on the Little Pony Rarity’s favorite pastime. (Spoiler alert: It’s giving makeovers!)

So if you’ve been worried that the ex-pres has been having trouble keeping himself occupied since his time in office ended, you can rest easy. Looks like Bill’s a brony now. (via NPR)

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/06/27/guess-whos-a-fan-former-president-bill-clinton-is-a-brony/#ixzz1iNnI7uIh

(edited)

Guessing a couple multiple choice questions correctly hardly makes a person a brony.

Thats what I thought when I first read it, but apparently Time magazine thinks it makes him one.

BTW, currently your sig says "Gummy? I remember him, filed the missing persons report myself, in face" You might want to change that

Edited by Ice

TW, currently your sig says "Gummy? I remember him, filed the missing persons report myself, in face" You might want to change that

Maybe if he sticks around for more than a day. ;)

Just read through the the log of their chat, and am posting the questions to show how anyone who knows nothing about the show could easily get them correct.

when ponies in Equestria discover their true talents in life, they earn something. What?

A: tattoo on their flank, known as a cutie mark.

B: a title, such as Fluttershy the Inventive.

C: the right to mate.

One of the current My Little Ponys is Rarity. That is her name, Rarity. What is her particular enthusiasm?

A: she loves her little line of toys called My Even Tinier Ponies.

B: giving other ponies makeovers.

C: eating paste.

The ponies' most powerful enemy is which of these?

A: Krastos the Glue Maker.

B: the evil pony Nightmare Moon.

C: the cynical grownup, Chester.

Also, I must add, I did not clop to those ponies.

I did not have relations with those ponies.

Also, I must add, I did not clop to those ponies.

Ah the endless scandal references ftw :P Also I do agree that answering a couple questions right doesn't make him a brony... only someone who has enough of a brain to decipher what fits a show with the name My Little Pony. Although if he truly is one, more power to him.

This is quite old, and the questions were pretty obvious :/

It'd be kinda cool if bill Clinton was a brony, though. Imagine what FOX news would do with that XD

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy! He's now 20% cooler than when he was still president! Now let's see if Obama is a brony, because if he is, than he wouldn't appear in history books as just the first black president, but also the first brony to be elected as well.

• Brohoof 1

Hey Billy, forget "dipping cigars" Imagine what you could have accomplished with a Unicorn horn! Monica would have loved you, and kept her mouth shut! (Unless she was under the desk at the time)

Post of the week right here :)

Bill isn't a real brony though ):

However, there are technically more powerful bronies in the world...

*cough*SEBASTIAN NERZ FOR CHANCELLOR*cough.*

Edited by Indigo