Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Bill Clinton is the best American president in history

SIgmaBETA

Nr. 1 He was from the south

Nr.2 He spoke funny

Nr.3 His only scandal was a blow hoof

Nr.4 He was pretty chill in a time when nobody cared about politics

Nr.5 The time was just chill in general for us growing up in it, so it was nice time

William J. Clinton - The White House

He was alright. Definitely prefer the time when the biggest scandal rocking the White House was about the President getting a blowjob

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I heard from a valid source that Sonic The Hedgehog was inspired from Bill Clinton :awwthanks: The more you know!

Well Bill Clinton may be one thing, unfaithful sure. A kid diddler not one of them. So i do think this is positive to tell people in my view of learning about safety of harassment etc.

Though the obvious context is unwanted attention is not good when it comes to adult people.

Edited by SIgmaBETA

I didn't like him. Media covered up for growing inflation and jobs being outsourced overseas at the time and let's not pretend that thing with Monica Lewinsky was the only scandalous thing he did. Two words, Epstein's island. 

• Brohoof 1

I haven't studied or remember experiencing Bill Clinton's presidency as I'm not very interested in history and was just born during his presidency, so I remain neutral towards him due to my lack of understanding and knowledge.

13 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I didn't like him. Media covered up for growing inflation and jobs being outsourced overseas at the time and let's not pretend that thing with Monica Lewinsky was the only scandalous thing he did. Two words, Epstein's island. 

Epstein had his hands in lots of politicians it seems like. But i think its what you can call "Cohesion" tactics. Which is kinda like a trick Epstein or other traffickers use. You say its gonna be a party then one just whips it out, and yeah its not cool.

Meatcanyon made sort of a Epstein joke here with Elon Musk for example

But hiding information from the public was very easy in days of TV, now the problem is also what information is false or not. So its a challenge alright

Edited by SIgmaBETA

2 hours ago, SIgmaBETA said:

Nr. 1 He was from the south

Nr.2 He spoke funny

Nr.3 His only scandal was a blow hoof

Nr.4 He was pretty chill in a time when nobody cared about politics

Nr.5 The time was just chill in general for us growing up in it, so it was nice time

William J. Clinton - The White House

The fact he played saxophone was good enough for me!

• 3 weeks later...

Best in history if you value the unintentional humor inherent in acting like a total ass in public (and private). I thought he was ridiculous. Compared to Biden I'd almost welcome the idiot, but that's only because he's somewhat less evil than the present administration, only somewhat though. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...