Get out from my thread,

I'll take you around the forums,

and all the other websites too!

I think you'll find that the forums pretty much

covers everything,

Shuttup ponies! Get out of my thread!

YES, I'm posting this again.

Again.

Random post is random, so I shall write random stuff to help fill this post and make it look important even though it will just be me writing random stuff which will make it look important even though its just me writing random text to make it look important. So here I am writing stuff to fill and random post that will help make this thread even longer and maybe this will be the last post.Lovely weather isn't it? I'm fine what about you. This random post really is turning out the be really random, look how random I am. This post sure is random. I can't believe I'm still writing more to this post, lets see how much longer i can keep going with this random post which is turning out to be really random because i'm still typing text to help make it really random. Lalalala...still typing. Boy if you really are still reading this you must be really bored right now, well thats what you get for reading a post that is nothing more than just me writing random nonsense that comes out of my head. Would you believe that NONE of this was copy and pasted? Thats right i'm typing everything manually that you are reading, I can seriously go on forever too. This is a handy little trick I figured out to help fill up papers back when I was in Jr. high school, pretty clever no? Especially when teachers have alot of papers to grade and they only have time to glance over a paper, so as long as it looks like you wrote something of importance it doesn't matter. So here I am still typing random stuff, continuing too type random stuff to make this post look important when it really isn't. I gotta say its alot of fun typing a bunch of random nonsense like this, the challenge is coming up with more random nonsense to type, which is a ton of fun in itself. Boy my hands are getting kinda tried from all this typing of random nonsense, maybe I will start wrapping up this post anyways. I wish I could write stuff like this more often, its not often I get to type random nonsense like this to fill things up now that i'm in college. I thought this thread was perfect to type more random nonsense to fill up a post, as its alot of fun as I said so already. I really wish i could type random nonsense like this more often. Holy crap! Are you still reading this? You deserve a medal or at least some kinda of an award for being able to sit though and read all this useless text of random nonsense, as all i'm doing is filling up this post with random nonsense to make it look important. Does it look important to you? I think it looks important, posts with alot of text means people have alot of intelligent things to say. Well the jokes on whoever decided to read this (which means you), as this post is nothing more than just me typing up a bunch of random nonsense to make this post look VERY important. Surely it should look very, very important by now when its really not, when all it is is just a bunch of random nonsense. Man this random post sure is random alright, don't think a post can get any more random than this, but it was all in an attempt to post random text just to make this post look important. I think this post looks important enough by now. I will seriously end it here now...PHEW, that was exhausting!

My god! You wrote all of that?! You are INSANE girl!

Not as insane as the guys who realised this:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.