mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Maybe...

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

*starts drinking apple juice*

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

*Looks at Questioner* Yes...

f40kn7.png

There's a reason why I bring my own...

f40kn7.png

Do you have a beard...

f40kn7.png

Can I rub it... to get your power...

Edited by zombie king24

f40kn7.png

If you have a beard... bigger the beard... more power or Strength...

f40kn7.png

Yes... but lose the beard... -1 to strength...

f40kn7.png

Well got to shower... you can join me... * wink then leaves*

f40kn7.png

Well I'm back...

f40kn7.png