Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

(edited)

I told you it wasn't healthy, Meson. 

Hmph...  >.>

So, what's your master scheme, now that you've got me where you want me?

Edited by Meson Bolt

Now, I read about your combat abilities. It seems you have some sort of a "Meson Blaster" and advanced pegasus powers? 

Yeah, well... if you've seen me get miffed before you may have seen this...

*pulls blaster out of scarf and twirls*

But as for my "advanced pegasus powers"... first off they're not really THAT advanced, and secondly I don't like to abuse them.

Yeah, well... if you've seen me get miffed before you may have seen this...

*pulls blaster out of scarf and twirls*

But as for my "advanced pegasus powers"... first off they're not really THAT advanced, and secondly I don't like to abuse them.

You know, it's funny. I tend to get really serious around this time of year. Last time I was "Anti-Fun Stormgiggle" on this date, and I would be again if I hadn't foolishly used up all my name changes. 

But yeah, I'm curious to see what the extent of your powers are. Which is why I sent out a Magical Construct to destroy your scarf. 

(edited)

You know, it's funny. I tend to get really serious around this time of year. Last time I was "Anti-Fun Stormgiggle" on this date, and I would be again if I hadn't foolishly used up all my name changes. 

...Donate! Duh.  :lol:

But yeah, I'm curious to see what the extent of your powers are. Which is why I sent out a Magical Construct to destroy your scarf. 

Wait... *steps back* What now? What's coming after my scarf? O.o

Edited by Meson Bolt

...Donate! Duh. 

*Shrugs* Eh. Maybe next time.

Wait... *steps back* What now? What's coming after my scarf? O.o

Something like this: 

ROBOTHULK1.jpg

They're pretty much robots, but animated using magic instead of technology. They're agile, strong, cunning, and very difficult to destroy. 

They're pretty much robots, but animated using magic instead of technology. They're agile, strong, cunning, and very difficult to destroy. 

Pfft, whatever. It'd have to kill me before it got to my scarf, anyway. And I've got this...

*cocks blaster*

Pfft, whatever. It'd have to kill me before it got to my scarf, anyway. And I've got this...

*cocks blaster*

I know. Your compassion for your scarf is a weakness that is easily exploited. 

But enough banter. Just know that my minion is coming to get your scarf, and you won't know when or where it will strike. 

Until then... I hear you like coffee?  :fluttershy:  *Gives you steaming hot cup of delicious coffee*

I know. Your compassion for your scarf is a weakness that is easily exploited. 

But enough banter. Just know that my minion is coming to get your scarf, and you won't know when or where it will strike.

Hmph. >.>

Until then... I hear you like coffee? *Gives you steaming hot cup of delicious coffee*

Nah, I need to go to sleep. Sorry.

Hello youngsters! I thought that maybe you kids would be nice and let an old fart like Grandpa Dash win.

But Grandpa Dash doesn't have long on this mortal coil. His old bones will turn to dust.

Oh, and don't squeeze too hard when you hug. I don't have to say why.