Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Seventh Element of Harmony (OOC)

Alex Night

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that our little group of Pegasi and Arylett was away from your group? I mean, I understand that Arylett could hear faint voices from you guys, as she stated in her first post, but faint, not close enough to just strike up a conversation, nor see our group in the first place? I'm just kinda confused on the matter.

it's okay, we can roll with that. anyways, I'm almost done with my post right now. I will be uploading it momentarily. A fair warning, very soon, we will have an unexpected encounter. I sure hope that everyone is ready... :) Also, the others might just be on the other side of the bushes back out on the road, so maybe that is why Ice posted saying that.
  • Brohoof 2

A fair warning, very soon, we will have an unexpected encounter. I sure hope that everyone is ready...

Oh joy! Will this be the type of encounter to fight, or the type to run away from? Either way, I think we'll be able to handle it, what with Fire and Ice on our side if we should fight, and that a majority of our group are Pegasi, if we need to run away. :3 I'm spoiling it, aren't I? :unsure: I'll stop now.

Well being the only earth pony, the only "power" I have is strength. So, I'll have a rip-snorting good time. Let's find out what happens next time on "The Seventh Element of Harmony" :P

We'll return you to your Role Play: "The Seventh Element of Harmony." right after this brief word from our sponsors!!

*Merry Jingle*

"Are you bored with your normal life? Tired of the same monotonous daily routine? Want to spice things up a bit? Then you need Alex's Unexpected Encounters!!! With Alex's Unexpected Encounters, you'll never have another boring moment again!!! Driving to work?? UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER!!! Eating Lunch?? UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER!!! Trying to sleep?? UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER!!! Doing the laundry?? WAIT FOR IT!!! Please call 1-800-233-ALEX now to order your Unexpected Encounter Kit!! That's 1-800-233-2539!!! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! Call in the next 15 minutes, and receive a second Unexpected Encounter Kit, free of charge!!! That's a $100 dollar value, available to be yours for only $19.99!!*** Call now!!! Once again, that's 1-800-233-ALEX!!!

UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER!!!!

***Paid once a month for two years. Once paid, you are not subjected to a refund. All orders will be terminated if complaints are received. Please order responsibly.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

And scene. I just posted mine after a long while of writing and listening to an epic rock rendition of the "Dovahkiin" theme from Skyrim. Who wants to become a pony Dovahkiin in the story?! :lol: jk Also, those yellow eyes that were mentioned in the story earlier might be making an appearance. ;) It looks like the group is finally caught up, except for SilverHeart is reading a good book from her local library. I will promise you all this: the climax of this story will be very exciting and you will never guess who we will see at the end of Chapter 1. Anticipation is spiking! :D

Edited by Alex_Night

Who wants to become a pony Dovahkiin in the story?!

I would, but people might get the wrong impression when I yell, "FUS ROH KLOPP!"

you will never guess who we will see at the end of Chapter 1

Totally gonna be Princess Cadance. Why? last one I would expect to see in the Everfree Forest. :P

• Brohoof 1

@ Everypony that quoted me, from how I understood it, I was looking right at the gray pegasus when I came out in my first post, and he was the one that Artsy had backed into. So I was under the impression that both of them were right in front of me. If this wasn't the case then I apologize for my misunderstanding of the situation.

Anyway, I'll have another post up soon as soon as catch up.

@ Everypony that quoted me, from how I understood it, I was looking right at the gray pegasus when I came out in my first post, and he was the one that Artsy had backed into. So I was under the impression that both of them were right in front of me. If this wasn't the case then I apologize for my misunderstanding of the situation.

Anyway, I'll have another post up soon as soon as catch up.

Take your time, Ice. I'm still working out how to input the unexpected encounter as well as the surprise character, although I have a pretty good idea who to pick. For now, I shall wait for the others to post before I do again.

Whatever "The Providence" was, he didn't want to meet it.

I had a feeling some of us didn't understand what Providence meant, and your post confirmed it. I'll reread everything to make sure we didn't decide on "Providence" being the name of the yellow-eyed figure, but I don't think so. I've included the definition of Providence to lessen confusion on the subject.

prov·i·dence /ˈprävədəns/

• The protective care of God or of nature as a spiritual power.

• God or nature as providing such care.
Synonyms: foresight - forethought - prudence Edited by Parties like Pinkie
  • Brohoof 2

I had a feeling some of us didn't understand what Providence meant, and your post confirmed it. I'll reread everything to make sure we didn't decide on "Providence" being the name of the yellow-eyed figure, but I don't think so. I've included the definition of Providence to lessen confusion on the subject.

prov·i·dence /ˈprävədəns/

• The protective care of God or of nature as a spiritual power.

• God or nature as providing such care.
Synonyms: foresight - forethought - prudence

Whaaaat? You nerd! :lol: However, massive brohoofs to you looking it up though. I think that we can establish who is the egghead around here. :D

Well, I posted. Since I can only interact with Alex and Ice Storm. That's what I did. I also cleared up that providence situation. Not sure if it your OCs or yourselves that didn't know the word. Well, now you know thanks to Parties like Pinkie.

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

Welp, time for me to catch up. I'll be posting some silly ridiculous reply soon. Then we can get even weirder with the comic relief. Yayz.

And that's why we love you, Arylett. ^_^ I gotta say, your character here is completely different from what she is in the Shifted remake RP. I applaud you for it.

And that's why we love you, Arylett. ^_^ I gotta say, your character here is completely different from what she is in the Shifted remake RP. I applaud you for it.

The reason for the distinction is because in Shifted, Artsy is completely out of her element and in a different world. Quite understandably, she is bothered by this and more negative and confused. But if Artsy were put in a native environment, being born as a pony and understanding what's going on (and after some experiences with friendship which she has), she pretty much becomes weird like this.

So the Shifted Artsy has the capability to have this sort of attitude, really. It'd just take her some time to get used to things. Conversely: this Artsy also has a lot of deep-seated negative feelings within her, and partially covers them using comedy. A common and clichéd theme, but I think it fits her.

Both Artsys may seem different, but they're just the same person put into different situations.

Since I play Artsy a lot and in all of my RPs, I usually put different spins/angles/interpretations on her personality and change it according to situation. But it all has a certain consistency. She's still the same exact Artsy.

• Brohoof 3

It's alright, Opal. You don't need to come up with what to write on the spot. Sometimes, you can write a whole 7,000 post on what to write, while other times it requires much thinking and time. Don't be afraid to wait a bit on what to write. That's what the 2 post gap is for.

Despite what I have said earlier about long posts and there being no reason to apologize for them, My next post is going to be rather lengthy. So I'm rather sorry for that.

@@SilverHeart, There's no need for an apology, SilverHeart. We would all love to see your lengthy posts. It speaks of how great your imagination is. I can't wait for your post. :)

I won't be able to get my post out by tonight like I had planned, so I'll try to get it out tomorrow morning. I do have one question though, is everypony together in the forest now or are there two groups?

I won't be able to get my post out by tonight like I had planned, so I'll try to get it out tomorrow morning. I do have one question though, is everypony together in the forest now or are there two groups?

Everypony here except for SilverHeart is together in the forest. I hope that this answers your question, SilverHeart. On a side note, does anypony feel that the progress in the forest is a little slow?

EDIT: Just posted mine for today. SilverHeart, I hope this doesn't mess up your post too bad.

@@SilverHeart, Also, I was hoping that I could speak to you about something important when you have the time. Send me a PM when you have a moment.

Edited by Alex_Night

I posted on the roleplay, I hope that it is an acceptable post and that I didn't screw anything up with it. Please let me know if I did.

I just sent you a PM, in case you missed it.

Edited by SilverHeart