Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Dark Research Facility RP (OOC + Sign-ups)

Alleviate

Jus' do what you want, It's yo' character!

I'll have 'Tia doing what she wants, jus' drop in and watch for an opportunity. Feel free to bust in anyhow, be it; bringing a form, teleporting to the princess and asking her while she talks to the crowd, call up that 'special favour' from Celly, anything. Etc.

-Joe-

My rp character simply goes by the nickname of ZL, his real name is not important nor relevant to anything, he is a pegasus pony.

http://imageshack.us...17/myponyo.png/

Okie dokie, you're up! Just let me add you into the sign-ups sheet, feel free to go join the RP, now is the perfect time, just make sure to catch up on what has happened so far by reading through the posts.

Um, also, It's not important, but you might want to create an MLPForums RP character in the database, It's not very important, but it makes it easier to check details. Don't worry about it now.

-Joe-

Okie dokie, you're up! Just let me add you into the sign-ups sheet, feel free to go join the RP, now is the perfect time, just make sure to catch up on what has happened so far by reading through the posts.

Um, also, It's not important, but you might want to create an MLPForums RP character in the database, It's not very important, but it makes it easier to check details. Don't worry about it now.

-Joe-

Name: Unknown, merely known as ZL due to his cutie mark.

Race: Pegasus Pony

Coat color: Grass Green

Eye color: Brilliant Orange

Origin: ???

Cutie Mark: White rectangle with ZL in black letters

Hates: Stupid ponies, snobs

Strength: 5

Perception (sight?): 4

Endurance: 7

Intelligence: 10

Agility: 5

Flight ability: 7

Mane and tail color: Dark Brown

Edited by ZLTavs
  • Brohoof 1

Wait. Now that our characters have been called, What do they do now? Are we waiting for something or what? i don't wanna be stuck waiting.

You're gonna be waiting for as long as it takes for me to take my dog out for a walk, decide on a course of action (During walk) and then you'll be rolling again, feel free to do anything in the meantime.

-Joe-

I'll join I guess, haven't had a good RP in a while.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mach-speed-r1508

Pfft. I just made it as quick as lightning. Seriously...i'll make it better someday. My OC WILL BE BETTER SOMEDAY! But not today.

I'll have that signed up when I get home in a few hours, feel free to join in whenever you want to.

as said I'll stick you up when i get back

Kay, i'll start mah RPing now. Time to do mah stuff, yeaaaahhhhhh!

*starts typing up amazing opening RP post, laughing the entire time*

Wait. I'm lost. Where is everypony else? All i know is that Emerald is with Celestia ATM. I want to continue but i'm slightly lost and don't know where to bring Lumi.

I would suggest bringing her to the castle. From what i understand Celestia is about to adresse the ponies who were chosen for the expedition in person. And im kinda lost too, some of the things people write hardly make sense to me. Edited by giordano

MACH SPEED'S HISTORY IN CASE NOBODY KNOWS!:

Mach wanted to be in teh expedition. But she wasn't picked. So she by mistake broke a glass of the window, and cursed. Then she saw Emerald being held 'captive' by Celestia. Being the loyal self she is, she decided to help her out in a very violent matter.

And that is what Mach Speed is currently doing right now! Kicking Celestia's a**.

If anyone doesn't know or 'get' what is going on, I'm obviously doing a poor job as DM and host.

I'm sorry if I screwed with anyone anyhow, this is my first RP host, as said. So I might be a bit rubbishy. Please help me make it better my noting, either here or (preferably) on the RP as an '(OOC:...)' statement. I see the RP more than the OOC as it is the one that pops up on my 'recently updated topics you're in' thing...this doesn't sometimes....

Tl;dr - tell me when I'm being vague or crappy at story telling. Thanks.

-Joe-

Heya, sorry for not having a traditional character page, I'll remedy that and edit this post to link to it after I'm done drawing him up.

Name: Rusty Tail

Mane and tail style: he has a messy, mop head mane, dark brown in color, his coat is a light tan, and his tail is cut short and tied off at the end. (believes it makes him "faster".

Personality: laid back, likes to take things slow and easy, hence his nickname of "Lazy Hawk." likes to try to relate with kids, going so far as to use out-dated catchphrases and sayings from his own childhood to make him seem "cooler".

Pony type: Earth

Body type: long legs and body, but slender frame.

Back story: he claims to be one of Celestias top informants, and prefers being called by his self appointed nickname, "Celestias eyes" yet it never sticks. Although taller then most ponies, he is remarkably lighter in weight, often using this to ride on another pony without being noticed. Because of his lighter weight, he can also be quite agile when the situation demands, using speed and acrobatics to confuse foes, and finishing them with a barrage of up-close strikes with his front hooves, ending with a solid buck to the foe's stomach or face. He's not one to believe in murder, but won't complain if somepony else is the one doing to rid themselves of looters and/or monsters. He's also very superstitious, often believing any ghost story he's been told, but he also has never seen a ghost, and would like the opportunity before he gets "too" old.

Attire: a long, silk robe he commissioned from Rarity, (or so he says) on recommendation from Celestia. He ties it closed near his abdomen so that the collar hangs just slightly down from his neck, this is where he keeps his tools/items, rather then lugging around a saddlebag.

Keep in mind that I kinda just made him up on the spot. Pics should come soonish. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, I see that this RP may have burnt out...Shame things had just gotten interesting too,

ah well, I'm asking anyone who reads this now, 'Should we kick this RP in the head an' leave it for dead, or shall we ressurect it from when/whereever anyone thinks it should be re-booted to.'

I'll do whatever anyone says to do...I'm like that...

-Joe-

Hmmm, I see that this RP may have burnt out...Shame things had just gotten interesting too,

ah well, I'm asking anyone who reads this now, 'Should we kick this RP in the head an' leave it for dead, or shall we ressurect it from when/whereever anyone thinks it should be re-booted to.'

I'll do whatever anyone says to do...I'm like that...

-Joe-

I was just getting started, so if you can get the rest of the group back together then I'm still up for finding out what's in that facility.

@@Cranium Tyranus,

Well, I'm glad to see someone wants me to fire it up again.

I'm not sure if the rest of the group would return....Any suggestions what to do?

Meh, I'll keep it going even if only one or two people carry on.... Even if one of them is me...

Just say, I'll let everyone/anyone else take control if they want.

Thanks for the reply, I was wondering if anyone would even notice...

-Joe-

Edited by Shardikku