Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Lockheed Expo OOC

Krystal

This is the link to the actual RP thread

You have been cordially invited to a gala showcasing the latest and greatest innovations and designs by Lockheed Enterprises and Incorporated. The festivity well be held in the Cloudline ballroom in Manehatten where beverages and cuisine will be served. Entertainment includes the musical styles of the Royal Canterlot Symphony including the esteemed Octavia who has been courteous enough to travel all the way from her home in order to perform at this event. Everypony with significance to the future and well being of Equestria will be in attendance.

Best wishes and awaiting your immediate RSVP,

Marin Lockheed

Party-goers:

Martin Lockheed

Krystal Serenity

Sky

Gemstone

Embers

Bumble Berry

Starbolt

Storm Cloud

Sparkling Crystal

This is a sequel to Sky's Romantic House Party RP. It will be the first in a series of romantic roleplays featuring Sky x Krystal.

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Time to pull out a new OC for this one.

http://mlpforums.com.../gemstone-r1458

I think he will fit in just right here. This is more of his kind of party anyway.

Unless you want Razor back Krystal

This OC is great. You're accepted. I'm fine without Razor. I definitely don't want Surge. The last thing I want is a terrorist attack at my party :P

Yay~ my first roleplay! i dont know any thing about RPing yet....but i want to know, dont worry! my buddy who gave me this inforamed me of a little

http://mlpforums.com...s/_/embers-r717

Accepted. Just remember that this is a sequel so be sure to skip the introduction and such with Sky and Krystal. Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 1

This is a squeal to the party one right? if so i would like to join with ponyborn again, if you don't remember what he looks like and all that stuff just click my signature.

(edited)

This is a squeal to the party one right? if so i would like to join with ponyborn again, if you don't remember what he looks like and all that stuff just click my signature.

... interesting spelling of the word "sequel" I'll bet spell check did that to you ;)

You're accepted but if you have any more OCs I'd like to take a look at them. It's just that I don't quite like alicorn OCs as I find them overpowered and usually have an ego that's too big. I don't blame you I just blame the curse of the alicorn. If you don't have any more OCs that's fine, I'll accept Ponyborn anyway.

Meh, whatever. You're accepted. No need to go searching for any OCs.

Edited by Krystal

A sequel, aye? I'd like to join, though to make life easier for myself, I would like to introduce a new pony, unless I am told by one of you guys to use Bumble Berry again.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rainbow-opal-r1466

Good idea to make a sequel, even if it is formal. However, if you decide that Rainbow Opal is not acceptable for this RP, I will use Bumble Berry once more.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bumble-berry-r1321

So we basically attend a party? Hmm..... I guess Starbolt and Fae are willing to go. So sign me up, also please note that I've been kinda busy lately. Don't worry I find time for my roleplays.

A sequel, aye? I'd like to join, though to make life easier for myself, I would like to introduce a new pony, unless I am told by one of you guys to use Bumble Berry again.

http://mlpforums.com...nbow-opal-r1466

Good idea to make a sequel, even if it is formal. However, if you decide that Rainbow Opal is not acceptable for this RP, I will use Bumble Berry once more.

http://mlpforums.com...ble-berry-r1321

Rainbow Opal is accepted

I'll use Whirlwind, the link is on my sig :3

(Ehh.... well I only needed to say my OC was on my sig, so in a way this is just a filler, mods please don't hurt me ;~; I'm very sensitvie)

Accepted

Sure I'd llove to join, It'll seem like a bitchin' good time and I have a good feeling that I can bring my...Crystalness to make it all better!

Umm... OC link plz?

So we basically attend a party? Hmm..... I guess Starbolt and Fae are willing to go. So sign me up, also please note that I've been kinda busy lately. Don't worry I find time for my roleplays.

Accepted

Sky's party continues? Cool! Count me in... I'll go to find my Character now ^^

I'm off to search it as soon as I can, cause I need to finish typing this...

Edit:

Here I am once again, I'm back with my OC: http://mlpforums.com...torm-cloud-r915

Accepted

I'll start the OC soon and post the link here. The RP itself will remain private but this OOC thread will stay set as searching until the RP has progressed a bit. Let say... page four-ish.

So we have just about enough people so, when are we starting this? Because everything is ready right? And im rather eager to start.

Oh, silly me I totally forgot to add it, this is what I get for rushing. So I decided that I'll uses my ponysona for this RP, since I haven't used her in a while.

Accepted

One more question. Does this take place right after Sky's party like a few weeks latter? Or is it like a year after Sky's party like how we ended the other RP?

It takes place a few weeks later, maybe a month or two.

So we have just about enough people so, when are we starting this? Because everything is ready right? And im rather eager to start.

It just started :)http://mlpforums.com/topic/31009-lockheed-expo-rp/ you may all start posting. You can either start with you arriving at the party, waiting in line, or already in the party and socializing with some backround pony. Try not to skip the line like Sky and Krystal did unless you come up with a good reason why. Krystal and Sky could only do that because she's related to Martin and Sky's with her.
  • Brohoof 1

Ah man, sorry Krystal I'mma have to drop out, mom wants me to stay at her house all week long, and I barely get on the computer over there, and since I got school I probably won't be online at all xP

Ah man, sorry Krystal I'mma have to drop out, mom wants me to stay at her house all week long, and I barely get on the computer over there, and since I got school I probably won't be online at all xP

That's fine. I'll just take you off the list. The RP seems to be going kind of slow but I'm sure that's just because it's a school night. Tomorrow it should take off a little.

Please don't let my RP die :( . I only need some small talk to happen and then I can get the RP really going (by introducing Martin). I want the Krystal x Sky series to continue and I need this RP to finish so I can start the next installment.

• Brohoof 2

Sorry I've not posted on the RP but I'm pretty confused myself.

Ember, are you the Ember that made the first RP with me or not? It is pretty confusing that you post just as if you didn't read the post before you or if you didn't remember anything we ever said...

In the previous RP you were a writer and moved in with Storm (Yeah, that part was on PM) and I'll quote the post right before yours:

"Nah! I was planning to meet here with Ember, he's the VIP now!" she said cheerfully "He's written a pretty well selling serious of horror books. About humans and slendermane"

Somehow it doesn't fit. :S

• Brohoof 1

Okay. Storm, (new)Embers, you two seriously need to discuss some stuff in private messaging. Because I have no idea what's going on. Are you two in a relationship? Is Embers drunk or is he just going insane?

After you two have come to a resolution make sure to post your decision and stuff here on the OOC thread and feel free to edit any past posts if necessary. Just be sure to let me/us know if you do in the OOC thread.

Okay. Storm, (new)Embers, you two seriously need to discuss some stuff in private messaging. Because I have no idea what's going on. Are you two in a relationship? Is Embers drunk or is he just going insane?

After you two have come to a resolution make sure to post your decision and stuff here on the OOC thread and feel free to edit any past posts if necessary. Just be sure to let me/us know if you do in the OOC thread.

Erm, i dont know, embers is slightly crazy, due to his lack of sleep, ill go PM storm to see, but i dont think so, she hasnt posted yet to say if yes or no, so im just going to assume that me and her broke up?

In case you're wondering how your OC even came to be at this party, everypony at the party was either invited because they are a very important pony or they are rich enough to afford the steep admission fee. If they were invited they they recieved the invitation that I posted in the original post here on the OOC thread.

You know, I stupidly made this RP with no real plan on where it would go. I was hoping that over time the RP would write it's own plot but since it's going so slow I don't see that happening. So I'm open to any suggestions.

Sorry i haven't posted i was on vacation and haven't been able to check the forums lately...anyways ill be posting tomorrow morrnig hopefully. See you all tomorrow then.

Ok so i got grounded the whole week but i am back now so don't worry i didn't forget about you guys i tried my best to sneak on and at least tell you that i was but i couldn't so very soon i will be posting, im currently working on a minecraft server so some time later tonight i will post.

• Brohoof 1