Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just Saw this Posted on /mlp/

Regality

I'd totally play this.

Once I or somebody else fleshes it out a bit more, of course. I know games like this are supposed to be vague to leave a lot of freedom for the DM, but I personally like a little more guidance on how things work.

I'd totally play this.

Once I or somebody else fleshes it out a bit more, of course. I know games like this are supposed to be vague to leave a lot of freedom for the DM, but I personally like a little more guidance on how things work.

Yeah I've never even played Dungeons and Dragons, but I'd be willing to try this out. I just wouldn't want to play it on 4chan for that matter.

~~

I have little experience with tabletop (or similar) games, for they have never really tickled my fancy - but something like this that's targeted to bronies would be fantastic, given a little improvement and testing within the community.

(edited)

One of the rules of the internet: never hotlink anything from 4chan

Haha, my bad sorry. :blush:

I'll just have to add that to my oversized list of internet rules...

Lawful Neutrals should be Doctor Whooves :/

Who's that? A fanon or canon character?

~~

Edited by Regality

Haha, my bad sorry. :blush:

I'll just have to add that to my oversized list of internet rules...

Everything on 4Chan will eventually disappears. Images will only last hours on /mlp/ before deleted. Anyway, put this on the 1st post so everyone can see >> http://i.imgur.com/mJmbW.jpg

Who's that? A fanon or canon character?

A fanon character, based on Doctor Who :P

Yeah I've never even played Dungeons and Dragons, but I'd be willing to try this out. I just wouldn't want to play it on 4chan for that matter.

~~

Yeah, 4chan has some.... er let's say more "interesting" stuff on it :P

i learned the hard way not to click on link's from 4chan ESPECIALLY with parents in the room ><

Eh, interesting, though I never play D&D by the rules. We always play some kind of free-spirited version with my friends, it is basically built up on idea that the Dungeon Master is not a complete idiot and therefore there is no need for exact rules to bind his hands :D