Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash spams Rainboom. Good game.

Twilight goes Lesson Zero on him. Good game.

Rarity whines. Good game.

Pinkie Pie acts like Pinkie Pie. Good game.

Applejack buck to the nut. Good game.

Superman accidentally hits one of Fluttershy's animal.

Superman, run. Run and don't look back, or you're screwed.

--

On a serious note, I think the Mane 6 can handle him together.

They're peaceful, so they could stop him. Or they could use smarts and lay the smack down on him.

Or you can have Flutterage bore a hole through his skull just by looking at him.

Edited by Suskel

Yeah ToonForce is pretty much all gags but that doesn't mean Supes can work his way around Cannon Bugs Bunny. LOL I've always wondered how Bugs would react to that.

Fannon speculation and Fannon are two different things.

Fannon Pinkie could would slaughter Supes no questions asked.Even Pre-Crisis Supes would be in for a hell of a fight against Hot Blooded Pinkie.

Fannon Speculation is what we THINK they can do based of their cannon feats.Then again Cannon Pinkie is probably as far from Violent as it gets xD I doubt she'd even know how to fight back properly despite her being perfectly capable of it.

Supes has dodged a single punch from the flash and goes Light-Speed casually I don't think that'll be enough IMO.Ignoring the fact that Supes could easily keep up with any form of the Mane 6 I doubt they have the reflexes to react to anything Supes can do

1.) Well if you want to get technical Fanon Bugs Bunny rarely ever gets violent and usually wins because every one else is stupid or lacks common sense. He isnt technically a reality warper, though he does mess with the script. (Unless you count that time he became the writer in which Supes loses like noone has lost before)

2.) Hot Blooded Pinkie?

3.) Thats what i kinda meant just allow the ponies to be at full potential no restrictions. Still i guess its alright. Its still the weaker version of Supes though so no light speed.

Rainbow Dash spams Rainboom. Good game.

Twilight goes Lesson Zero on him. Good game.

Rarity whines. Good game.

Pinkie Pie acts like Pinkie Pie. Good game.

Applejack buck to the nut. Good game.

Superman accidentally hits one of Fluttershy's animal.

Superman, run. Run and don't look back, or you're screwed.

--

On a serious note, I think the Mane 6 can handle him together.

They're peaceful, so they could stop him. Or they could use smarts and lay the smack down on him.

Or you can have Flutterage bore a hole through his skull just by looking at him.

1.) LOL that would be funny

2.) Supermans pretty smart as well even in the Golden Age. Even then Superman wasnt as powerful though so its a metter of who thinks faster.

3.) If Superman can handle Feminist 50's Lois Lane he can handle Flutterage

1.) Well if you want to get technical Fanon Bugs Bunny rarely ever gets violent and usually wins because every one else is stupid or lacks common sense. He isnt technically a reality warper, though he does mess with the script. (Unless you count that time he became the writer in which Supes loses like noone has lost before)

2.) Hot Blooded Pinkie?

3.) Thats what i kinda meant just allow the ponies to be at full potential no restrictions. Still i guess its alright. Its still the weaker version of Supes though so no light speed.

1-Bugs doesn't Reality Warp.He Toon forces

2-Yeah Imagine TTGL robot as Pinkie Pie.

3- Unless the EoH can really stop all forms of violence I don't see how they survive this.None of them can keep up with supes.Even Mach 10 is too much. A sonic Rainboom is mach 2 I believe and even Rainbowdash has issues reaching that

1-Bugs doesn't Reality Warp.He Toon forces

2-Yeah Imagine TTGL robot as Pinkie Pie.

3- Unless the EoH can really stop all forms of violence I don't see how they survive this.None of them can keep up with supes.Even Mach 10 is too much. A sonic Rainboom is mach 2 I believe and even Rainbowdash has issues reaching that

1.) Yeah i guess

2.) Also have no idea who that is.

3.) Well ive heard from Death Battle that she could go mach 10, and in a Canterlot Wedding they estimated she was going Mach 50 so yeah (remember Fan speculation on)

Twilight would somehow find out about kryptonite and use it to weaken superman... Then Pinkie Pie would take care of the rest of him in her basement... :)

Edited by Beat Shock

Twilight would somehow find out about kryptonite and use it to weaken superman... Then Pinkie Pie would take care of the rest of him in her basement... :)

How would she even know about Kryptonite? But the Cupcakes reference was pretty fuy to kudos to you to my friend.

Serioulsy though who is Hot Blooded Pinkie?

How would she even know about Kryptonite? But the Cupcakes reference was pretty fuy to kudos to you to my friend.

Serioulsy though who is Hot Blooded Pinkie?

Hot Blooded Pinkie is a tumblr that shows Pinkie Pie channeling the power of every over the top anime ever. Shes at least Super Saiyan 4 level in power. She could probably be considered the Pre-Crisis Superman of MLP.

Hot Blooded Pinkie is a tumblr that shows Pinkie Pie channeling the power of every over the top anime ever. Shes at least Super Saiyan 4 level in power. She could probably be considered the Pre-Crisis Superman of MLP.

Looked into it... really cool i must say. Especially like the videos on Youtube with the voice clips, though who is the White pegasus with yellow hair named Suprise about? is she a recolored Pinkie?

Looked into it... really cool i must say. Especially like the videos on Youtube with the voice clips, though who is the White pegasus with yellow hair named Suprise about? is she a recolored Pinkie?

Suprise is the original design for Pinkie Pie back when he was she was still a story board option. Thats all i really know about at the moment.

Suprise is the original design for Pinkie Pie back when he was she was still a story board option. Thats all i really know about at the moment.

Okay i guess that explains it.

I still think its more of a fight to Supes though. It really is still a prety even fight despite the Supernan

Okay i guess that explains it.

I still think its more of a fight to Supes though. It really is still a prety even fight despite the Supernan

Doesnt seem like that to me, even at his weakest Superman is still to much for Applejack, to fast for Rainbow Dash, to dazzling for Rarity, to nice for Fluttershy, nd ato out their for Pinkie Pie. Only Twilight stands a chance but shes still to slow.

Batman wins.

I'd say Superman because I doubt the Mane 6 have a ready supply of Kryptonite. And for everyone saying "They wouldn't fight in the first place" It's just fantasy like saying "What would happen if Captain Kirk fought Luke Skywalker". But if you still need a reason, Poinson Ivy used her mind control powder on Superman/ Discord returned and "discorded" either Superman or the mane 6 and now they have to fight. There you happy now?

Well, I think I know how the scenario would go down, but I feel like it's more like fan-fiction then an actual response to the question, is it alright if I post it anyway? I'm not looking to break the rules or anything. It's just my response to the question is more like a story.

The Elements of Harmony was meant to defeat evil right? Well unless Superman somehow turned evil, the elements won't do anything to him.

Nevertheless, I don't understand why they would go into conflict or how they would even meet, it would be an interesting fan fic if you think about it though xP

I personally don't like superman, because he has a power for like everything.... He doesn't have enough weaknesses to make him interesting, whereas other heroes have bullets to stop them, superman's just all "hurr nothing hurts me besides pieces of my planet, and good luck finding that just lying around!"

Twilight makes Kryptonite? how you may ask...ponies that's how.

Mane 6 win,

• 1 month later...

I personally don't like superman, because he has a power for like everything.... He doesn't have enough weaknesses to make him interesting, whereas other heroes have bullets to stop them, superman's just all "hurr nothing hurts me besides pieces of my planet, and good luck finding that just lying around!"

Twilight makes Kryptonite? how you may ask...ponies that's how.

Mane 6 win,

Superman is a lot more complex than that. And arent half of every Superhero ever Bullet Proof? Thor doesnt have weaknesses so thats a moot.

Why complain about Superman being OP if you support a character than can just create Kryptonite? And how would she know about Kryptonite.

Superman is a lot more complex than that. And arent half of every Superhero ever Bullet Proof? Thor doesnt have weaknesses so thats a moot.

Why complain about Superman being OP if you support a character than can just create Kryptonite? And how would she know about Kryptonite.

I understand he is more complex than that, no character is as two-dimensional as I described, I was paraphrasing my opinion. Most superheros that are bullet-proof I don't like. Batman, Spiderman, are two superhero's that I like (favorite of their franchise) for the fact that they can die from a shot to the face, because it makes them being in danger more gripping. I'm not sure how using your main skills (Twilight's science, and magic) is the same as complaining about a character who has any power that could ever be used ever.

I understand he is more complex than that, no character is as two-dimensional as I described, I was paraphrasing my opinion. Most superheros that are bullet-proof I don't like. Batman, Spiderman, are two superhero's that I like (favorite of their franchise) for the fact that they can die from a shot to the face, because it makes them being in danger more gripping. I'm not sure how using your main skills (Twilight's science, and magic) is the same as complaining about a character who has any power that could ever be used ever.

I like characters like that to. Spiderman is one of my, if not my, favorite Superheroes ever. But i think that a character like Superman can work if written correctly. All-Star Superman is a good read if you want to know why people like Superman.

But thats the point, using Magic isnt much skill if you can just pull whatever the hell out of your ass to beat a character. Again Twilight is smart, but shes not cosmically aware of every situation.

Besides that Pre-Crisis Superman who can pull any power out of his ass, im using the weaker, more "realistic, Supermen for this fight.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
On 2014-08-22 at 8:54 PM, Darker said:

If Superman became evil (hence to why you probably put the EoH in the Title) he'd just speedblitzes them the same way he destroys planets.with his own fists.

superman is a good guy so the element of harmony  wouldn't work on him superman would probably team with the mane six

and become best friend with Twilight sparkles and spike

Twilight Sparkle - Batmare's New Look

Superman vs. a topic bump 6 years later is more like it. :dash:

Surprised this topic was even a thing, since the Elements of Harmony wouldn't even work on Superman, he's not a villain or more specifically, a threat to harmony. Unless it was a really bad version of Superman that does occasionally get churned out, you could argue a character of him like that to be evil enough for the EOH to work. :P

• Brohoof 1