Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many RP's have you been in at once ?

Miss Light Diamond

How many RP's have you been in at once, and how many are you in right now ?

I ask because I am in Allot or what I think is allot.....Five :unsure: , but I also have ALLOT of extra time on my hands so thats one of the reasons im in so many, Also how many are you in right now.

On this site, I haven't been in many, but on one site, I was running three at a time at one point. One of them died within a few posts, one of them survived a bit longer, and the other one (which was actually a beginner RP, set up to help people new to RPing get the idea of it) lasted a good couple of pages.

i usually made sure that i'm always in at least 2

i'v been in 5 at once 2 were on this site one was a Civil war RP and the other was Pony Pirates and 3 were on an RP which have 2 of my all time favorite RP on was Deus Ex/ Noire based one which sadly got stopped because of trolls and a Marvel Super hero one were i played as Daken ( Wolverine's son )

needless to say it was a clutter to me but i got used to it, but now iv'e lost interest in RP's which may have to do with me constantly being rejected for em by jerks saying the RP isn't for me, but i instantly lose respect for people who do stuff that.

I am at the moment participating in three RP's. I don't really think I can handle more than that though. My tiny brain isn't capable of keeping focus at much things at once. :o