Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop You got a cool OC? I'll draw it (3 of them that is) (closed)

Silverwisp the Bard

Sure thing, just give me a nice name for Twilights kid ;)

OK... I shall go with... Would Dusk Sparkle (Since TS's last name is Sparkle :P) work as a name? If not, I'll make a better name.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... I shall go with... Would Dusk Sparkle (Since TS's last name is Sparkle :P) work as a name? If not, I'll make a better name.

Poor Shining Armor, not belonging to the familiy,,, :(

Actually, I thought something star related, since Twilight seems to have a faible for astronomy

Poor Shining Armor, not belonging to the familiy,,, :(

Actually, I thought something star related, since Twilight seems to have a faible for astronomy

Oh, something for astronomy? Well, let's see...

Orion Shine?

Twinkle Flash?

I'm trying to get some others going. Hang in, please. It's a bit tough for me.

Draw the best metal-head OC, also known as my ponysona.

Oh yeah?

post-3492-0-45347300-1347735573_thumb.jpg

But honestly, the cap on OC's reached and derpyMuffins just got the bonus, sorry &better luck next time.

Starry Night?

Nailed it, let me know what you'd like.

And that's it folks, thanks for participarting. I might just make another thread like this later tonight.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

Oh yeah?

But honestly, the cap on OC's reached and derpyMuffins just got the bonus, sorry &better luck next time.

Nailed it, let me know what you'd like.

And that's it folks, thanks for participarting. I might just make another thread like this later tonight.

Really? Sweet. Could you just draw Psych Ward? I'll leave the pose to you. Here's the link to her archive thingy. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/psych-ward-r1568

Thanks so much! two letters off.

Sure thing, just give me a nice name for Twilights kid ;)

A swimming pegasus? well I'm sold, what would you like as a pic?

Also Hyper Drive seems a strange name, any reason behind it?

Actually its Hyper Dive. With out the r. You know, cause hes hyper and likes swimming. And if its not too much trouble, could you draw him trotting beside Fluttershy with them both blushing? If it is, then you can choose a pose. Something that suits him. I would think of one but my mind is blank. Edited by Hyper Dive

Oh yeah?

You know that a guitar has the purpose to play metal, don't you? Also, that pony must only play metal, but not like other's metal.

And perhaps you know that making metal in the cello is not an easy task. A true metal head uses other instruments that are NOT supposed to play metal and plays metal ON THEM.

A true metal head uses other instruments that are NOT supposed to play metal and plays metal ON THEM.

Way ahead of you:

post-3492-0-16866500-1347739557_thumb.jpg

But seriously, the point I was trying to make is that modesty is becoming.

Actually its Hyper Dive. With out the r. You know, cause hes hyper and likes swimming. And if its not too much trouble, could you draw him trotting beside Fluttershy with them both blushing? If it is, then you can choose a pose. Something that suits him. I would think of one but my mind is blank.

Okay, just chalk it up on my inability to read. I'm not really a fan of shipping OCs with any of the Mane Six, would Hyper just blushing at a oblivious Fluttershy be okay, otherwisI'd just have him fliying out of /close to the water

Way ahead of you:

post-3492-0-16866500-1347739557_thumb.jpg

But seriously, the point I was trying to make is that modesty is becoming.

Okay, just chalk it up on my inability to read. I'm not really a fan of shipping OCs with any of the Mane Six, would Hyper just blushing at a oblivious Fluttershy be okay, otherwisI'd just have him fliying out of /close to the water

Yes. Flying out of the water would be great. With a big grin on his face. It says I need 100 characters so bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Why do I always miss these? D: I missed this one, I missed your last one, how many more?

One of these days, I will ninja one of these topics, and then one of your amazing drawings will be mine! ALL MINE! MUAHAHAHAHAH

Lets see if you like my OC Ion.

Her backstory is here:

Species: Pegasus

Personality:

Ion has a great love of science and can get carried away talking about it. Other than that she is very friendly and will usually do whatever she can to help her friends or anypony who needs it. She is however a bit wary of cats (She never liked them).

History:

Growing up as a Pegasus in Canterlot was never easy for Ion, especially as the other members of her family are all Unicorns (One of her great, great Grandparents was a Pegasus) and the fact that she tried to copy the behaviour of the Canterlot ponies. Her intelligence was recognised when she was a yound filly and as such she went to a good school in Canterlot (Not Celestia's school however). Her brother was always there for her growing up, and when he left to become a Royal Guard her gave her his old tail band (Which she still wears).

She is the sister of my other OC Ulysses, but unlike him, she is not a unicorn. She is an odd pegasus as she is less interested in flying as she is science. Some ponies say she is really unicorn in a pegasus body. Her love of science meant that while growing up in Canterlot (Her brother is a royal guard, and her parents work in Celestia's court) she crossed paths with Twilight Sparkle, and for a time they were about as close to friends as Twilight had before going to Ponyville. She however left Canterlot to attend a prestigious school in Manehattan, but since graduating she returned to Canterlot (She graduated roughly midway through season 2).

She currently resides in Canterlot, but has been to Ponyville on several occasions to visit Twilight and even assist her in some of her scientific studies. Ion's dream is to open a school for gifted ponies (Not just unicorns) or for ponies who have a love for science. She is contemplating moving to Ponyville to become a part time science tutor for the ponies at Cheerilee's schooI.

Special Talent:

Ion has a talent in understanding. She learns very quickly and has a desire to spread her knowledge with others. Her cutie mark is an Atom.

And some pictures i've drawn of her can be found here:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Really? Sweet. Could you just draw Psych Ward? I'll leave the pose to you.

gotcha

post-3492-0-68566300-1347791390_thumb.jpg

"We'll be your friends!"

Yes. Flying out of the water would be great. With a big grin on his face.

Wow, this picture kicked my backside, hope you like the result.

post-3492-0-07953000-1347791401_thumb.jpg

And that's it folks (for reals this time).

Thanks and see you next time.

Ha whoops, I missed it. I can wait until the next of time! Oh and you are a very talented artist too. I say that a lot. I need about this many characters left......done.

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer

Why do I always miss these?

Lets see if you like my OC Ion.

Ha whoops, I missed it.

Well, here's your chance!

Just click the link, if you don't mind that is. Ignore this writing. This is just filling space tto get this stupid limit full.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard