Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony population

Luurilka

Let's take a vote  

251 users have voted

1. 1. How many Bronies do you think there are?

• Over 1,000,000

I feel the number increases to fast to make an accurate guess. But to completely go against what I just said probably over 20% of the world.

heck yes...

That is basically all the math you will ever need for this.

20% of the population lol :D

• Brohoof 1

Soo many of us! There can never be too many! We need to grow and grow until the major powers of the world submit to our friendship and be assimilated in to the herd! we will rule the world with friendship!

• Brohoof 1

Soo many of us! There can never be too many! We need to grow and grow until the major powers of the world submit to our friendship and be assimilated in to the herd! we will rule the world with friendship!

SOOOO true...

lol i read your post but kept thinking of your profile pick the whole time... :blink:

thinking of a crazy twighlight...

• Brohoof 1

I can't remember where, but I remember an estimate around 7million. Actually that may have come from my own thinking... I really don't have much to say. I googled it and couldn't find the page I think I saw. Also, google and self research are your best friend, use them! It's admirable!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there are that much.

The max I think there are, is probably 50,000, no reason, just an estimate.

Hopefully it will grow, but I don't think anyone could really tell.

The Brony community may sound smaller than what it is on the internet, but the fandom is quite big, and it must be when I see someone referencing a song used in a pony vid, I swear, they always use my favourite Electronic tracks. xD

I'm going to guess around maybe, five million, to seven million, in terms of people.

Actually, we're only 10 or so.

We're just all EXTREMELY involved and dedicated and we like to create thousands of alternate accounts just to make it look as if we weren't alone! I tell you, it's a bitch to remember thousands of different accounts and passwords!

• Brohoof 2

Roughly One Million people are bronies/pegasisters/target audience and thats as close as I could get to how many there are but this is based off of views of a youtube video so it maybe way off becuase if people watch the video more than once and/or they are trolls just going back to post stupid comments then well there ya go....

Edited by Twilight Sky

"A Canterlot Wedding" had an estimated 1,032,400 viewers on the Hub, so there would definitely have to be more than a million as that would just include TV viewers, which doesn't include people that don't have the Hub, bronies not in USA/Canada (I actually did talk to a German brony once on Omegle, then there's

, and there are some Norwegian bronies who made a
), and everyone that became a brony since the finale aired (myself included).

So I would stand on my previous estimate of one to three million.

Edited by Hamez

when Eqd hit their 200 million pageview milestone they posted their site stats. there were close to 7 million unique views (ie 7 million unique IP addresses). now even if you take into account people without static ip addresses, haters viewing, non-fans being linked to it, and people just getting their accidentally thats still at least more then a million. and not counting all the bronies that never went there, or don't even go online.

Posted Image

Nah. That's too little. I'm not quite sure though. It could be millions for all I know. We are definetely growing bigger and bigger by the day. No telling how many bronies there are.

1-2 million seems to be a good estimate on the amount of Bronies there are in the world. Friendship is Magic has now gotten to the point where it's well known locally, at least where I live. There are a lot of bronies I know that don't contribute to the show directly (posting on forums, drawing art, writing fanfiction) that still watch the show for entertainment value. You really have to take in to account the number of closet Bronies there are, because there may be many, alongside the ones you can count.

Edited by TrueBrony

If you look at some of the figures that are freely available (youtube video veiws)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mlp+season+1+episode+1&oq=mlp+&gs_l=youtube.3.0.35i39l2j0l8.5638901.5640695.0.5642443.4.4.0.0.0.0.87.233.4.4.0...0.0...1ac.ynv76HdnJdg

You'll see around the 700k view mark for the first episode of mlp on YouTube, now factor in that YouTube isn't necessarily where most of the fandom watch it (i only watch MLP on YouTube because i don't know where else i can watch it in the UK) you're probably looking at over 1million people.

Although i would say there are variations of Brony, by definition it means a guy who likes watching mlp, but i doubt every brony dives into the fandom like some of us. I like watching True-blood, but i wouldn't consider buying merchandise from the show, nor would i sign up to forums for it or draw pictures of it and look at fan made videos/songs/art. So realistically while there are probably well over a million bronies, chances are there are under a million bronies that go beyond watching the show.