Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony population

Luurilka

Let's take a vote  

251 users have voted

1. 1. How many Bronies do you think there are?

• Over 1,000,000

How many Bronies exist? 100 maybe? That's my best guess. Oh... oops, I meant 100 thousand sorry. ty for not trolling me for my typo.

Edited by 3p1cd3m0n

Actually, we're only 10 or so.

But we're so into it that we like to make thousands of different accounts and make tons of fan stuff just to pretend that we're a big community.

Seriously, no. We're probably millions of bronies across the world.

And this topic was made by someone who is either a troll, very new to the internet or just plain stupid. (no offense, but it's true)

• Brohoof 6

I'm going to have to say in the shadow of a few million. Probably about as little as 50000 to as many as possibly as 998000.

IMO

Not to get all factual, but I dug up a couple quotes from wiki that might help... "Along with the interest of the older demographic, the show's viewership increased from 1.4 million per month on its premiere to 4 million viewers per month by the end of the first season" and "Sites such as Equestria Daily and Ponychan have been created to share artwork, stories, and news about the show, receiving upwards of 500,000 visits a day." So my general thought is: if viewership on the Hub alone increased by 3.6 million, not counting YouTube & other online views, I'd say it’s a huge community.

Edited by 83awsm

Half a million that are vocational, a million that are quiet about it, probably two million more that have seen some or lots of My Little Pony but don't care, probably an equal number of people to Bronies who are specifically Anti-Brony. That is my estimate.

This is a small demographic compared to many other fandoms, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Edited by Blue

Actually, we're only 10 or so.

But we're so into it that we like to make thousands of different accounts and make tons of fan stuff just to pretend that we're a big community.

Hahaha, this made my day. Thank you :DDDD