open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

Thank you Page for taking over. If I get back after 2 years and this thread (or a replacement thread) is still going, you guys deserve a medal. Also, I know this thread is a very small corner of MLPforums and an even smaller corner of the bronydom, but you guys were the best. My favorite part of being in charge of this was to see you excited that your dates like you back. On the other hand, my least favorite part was not being able to finish the fan fics.

If we don't talk again, then consider this my farewell!

http://mlpforums.com...he-whole-thing/

Thank you! :huh:^_^:D:);):wub:

Pwny, I'll miss you. You're way of writing was simply awesome. I hope to see you in two years when you get back.

I wonder what happens to my fanfic now.......

Also, I would like to continue with Twi, hopefully after then fanfic.

Previously: Mal (Starbolt)
glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

Hey there, Pinkie Pie!

I was wondering if you want to go to the upcoming carnival going here to PonyVille!

Wanna come with me?! It's on Saturday! It would be tons of fun!!!

(OOC : #GameOnWorld Oh Celestia help meh...)

• Brohoof 1

My OC : Winter Chill (Indigo)

( I will do it separately, Prince morning star will have princess Celestia and bob will have Queen chrysalis)

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

(OOC: so pwny's gone then? *sigh* i'll miss him...)

(OOC: but, i guess i gotta start fresh now... I CHOOSE TO GO AFTER VINYL SCRATCH!!! and i would like it in no way connected to my last story with Tavi, plzkthxbai)

• Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

(OOC: so pwny's gone then? *sigh* i'll miss him...)

(OOC: but, i guess i gotta start fresh now... I CHOOSE TO GO AFTER VINYL SCRATCH!!! and i would like it in no way connected to my last story with Tavi, plzkthxbai)

You have no idea how happy this makes me, Go ahead and post, replies will be coming later today.

(Hey Page,since i just barely started my date with Princess Luna a couple pages ago.How is this going to go down?Just curious.By the way, its good to see that your the new heir.)

Re-post the last reply here under a (continuation), as explained above, and I will pick up as luna where Pwny left off.

Do you want an awesome thread to visit? Visit this thread! http://mlpforums.com/topic/39132-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/

9a8655dd0eeb54e689759e8f2f1a1c5b-d5gwf1c

My Little Pony is a sparkly, happy diamond among things that are not diamonds. -Apple Cider

FimFiction|DeviantArt|Steam|Google+

You have no idea how happy this makes me, Go ahead and post, replies will be coming later today.

Re-post the last reply here under a (continuation), as explained above, and I will pick up as luna where Pwny left off.

(OOC: why does it make you happy? so that you can have something fresh to start with, too? ok, i'll start now...)

*I walk into the club, nodding my head to the music as I delve into the throng of dancing ponies in front of me. After a few minutes of navigating through the sea of poies, I arrive at the other side next to Vinyl. I walk up to her.*

Hey, Vinyl! These are some great beats you've got goin on right now! I was wondering, though, after you're done, you wanna go get some drinks afterwords?

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

(OOC: Alright, well if things are going back to normal now with Page Turner being the new heir, which I think he will be awesome at, I would like to continue my relationship with Cheerilee after my fanfic with My Little Pwny. I want it to be before the Epilogue, like how me and Cheerilee take our relationship after the fanfic. Do you want me to post the fanfic so you can create a situation or do you want me to start it?)

Edited by StaticArc

(OOC: Alright, well if things are going back to normal now with Page Turner being the new heir, which I think he will be awesome at, I would like to continue my relationship with Cheerilee after my fanfic with My Little Pwny. I want it to be before the Epilogue, like how me and Cheerilee take our relationship after the fanfic. Do you want me to post the fanfic so you can create a situation or do you want me to start it?)

PM me a copy of the fic, then go ahead and start.

(OOC: why does it make you happy? so that you can have something fresh to start with, too? ok, i'll start now...)

*I walk into the club, nodding my head to the music as I delve into the throng of dancing ponies in front of me. After a few minutes of navigating through the sea of poies, I arrive at the other side next to Vinyl. I walk up to her.*

Hey, Vinyl! These are some great beats you've got goin on right now! I was wondering, though, after you're done, you wanna go get some drinks afterwords?

It makes me happy because I get to be Vinyl Scratch.

Do you want an awesome thread to visit? Visit this thread! http://mlpforums.com/topic/39132-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/

My Little Pony is a sparkly, happy diamond among things that are not diamonds. -Apple Cider

PM me a copy of the fic, then go ahead and start.

It makes me happy because I get to be Vinyl Scratch.

(OOC: ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, ok, just don't be too harsh wit me!)
  • Brohoof 1

(Continuation)

Static couldn't be more happy when Cheerilee kissed him. It felt like everything was right in the world, how his decision to fend the Diamond Dogs off so his love could escape was the best decision he could make, and his kindness and undying love for Cheerilee allowed herself to open up and accept stallions again, namely StaticArc.

After the short kiss ended, Static stepped back and smiled at Cheerilee. All he wanted right now was to be with Cheerilee right now, to go on that real date that ended so abruptly and spend the rest of his days next to Cheerilee, but Cheerilee still had school. She couldn't just leave with Static and abandon her job as a teacher.

Static looked around the schoolyard at all the fillies and colts still watching Static and Cheerilee, either with disgust or happy emotion. He then looked back to Cheerilee and voiced his concern.

"Cheerilee, I have never felt more happy being with you. All I want is for you to be happy. I really wish we could spend more time together and think about our relationship, but you still have a class to teach. I don't want to take you away from what you love to do most, so do you want me to stay with you in your classroom until class is over, or should I leave and come get you when your done?"

(OOC: alright, should probably reply to my fic :P, I'm just trying to see how Dash will react to all of this)

Eljordo spotted Rainbow Dash outside of the theater. He approached her, ready for their date. He hadn't told her about his roommate situation yet, but he decided he should tell her now to get it out in the open. It would be better if she heard it from him than if she just found out later.

"Hey there Dash, sorry I'm late, I just had to sort some things out..." He gives her a quick peck on the cheek.

"So, umm... Before we go in I have to talk to you about something... So, you may not have known this, but I've been having some financial difficulties lately. I'ts nothing to get worried about don't get me wrong, I just had to take a few steps. I decided I needed a roommate to pull in some rent money. You remember Cloud Chaser right? We went to flight school with her? Well she answered my ad for a roommate. I hope that's okay with you..."

He eagerly awaited to gauge her reaction. He figured she would take it way better if she heard it from him.

That's when he noticed a letter in her hoof.

(Let's see whatch'a got Page :3)

Edited by Eljordo

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

(OOC: wow, this seems like it's still gonna be gud.)

(OOC: alright, should probably reply to my fic :P, I'm just trying to see how Dash will react to all of this)

Eljordo spotted Rainbow Dash outside of the theater. He approached her, ready for their date. He hadn't told her about his roommate situation yet, but he decided he should tell her now to get it out in the open. It would be better if she heard it from him than if she just found out later.

"Hey there Dash, sorry I'm late, I just had to sort some things out..." He gives her a quick peck on the cheek.

"So, umm... Before we go in I have to talk to you about something... So, you may not have known this, but I've been having some financial difficulties lately. I'ts nothing to get worried about don't get me wrong, I just had to take a few steps. I decided I needed a roommate to pull in some rent money. You remember Cloud Chaser right? We went to flight school with her? Well she answered my ad for a roommate. I hope that's okay with you..."

He eagerly awaited to gauge her reaction. He figured she would take it way better if she heard it from him.

That's when he noticed a letter in her hand.

should be hoof XD

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: wow, this seems like it's still gonna be gud.)

should be hoof XD

Baha xD Lyra would be jealous

there we go, fixed :3

Edited by Eljordo

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

Baha xD Lyra would be jealous

there we go, fixed :3

Would you mind PMing me a copy of your fic? I can't find it.

Would you mind PMing me a copy of your fic? I can't find it.

(OOC: oooh boy, even though you haven't posted anything rp-ish for us yet, i'm gettin excited. plus, i wanna see what vinyl says already. XD)

...And, Here, We, Go.

(continuation)

"Sounds like a plan, AJ!" I shouted.

As Applejack loaded up the apples into the cart, I hooked myself up with Applejack's help and began to trot down to Sugarcube Corner.

"Quite a long haul," I thought to myself.

As I reached Sugarcube Corner, Applejack helped unhook me from the cart, and then proceeded to unload the apples, bringing them in to Mr. and Mrs. Cake. After we carried the last boxes of apples into the bakery, Applejack and I sat down at a small table. I ordered a lemon pound cake and green tea while Applejack, of course, ordered an apple pie and some apple juice to go along with it. After we took a few bites of our food, I began to talk.

"You know, Applejack, it's been a stressful time as of recently. I'm one bad pitch away from being fired, my grandpa died, and, in all honesty, I feel quite lonely. I never really had anyone to talk to about my troubles here in Ponyville; all of my closest friends moved out after college, and my parents seem like they're from a different planet. I'm really glad that I met you in the first place, because you really seem to understand me, my feelings, and you're willing to listen to my problems. Even if our first date was just out of the blue, I'm really glad that I was as direct as I was when I asked you on a date to Los Pegasus. I really mean it, your support really means a lot to me."

Applejack looks a bit stunned by all that you just dropped on her.

"Well shoot sugarcube, I'm sorry to hear that, I a'int much for advice givin' but I do know what It’s like to lose somepony close to ya.” Her gaze seems to settle somwhere far away. “My Ma and Pa both left us around the same time, Me an’ Mac Ain’t been the same since, Big mac Hardly Talks anymore, an’...” She trails off. “But ya’ll don’t want to hear about that, ya’ll’s got enough on yer plate as it is. What I’m tryin’ ta say is, Ah’m Here fer ya. when I lost my Ma and Pa, my family was all I had to keep me going, I cain’t imagine what it must be like to be so alone. She places her hoof on top of yours, and the two of you share a moment of comfort in each other.

After your dinner, before you part ways. says this, “Ah hope things work out for the best for ya’ll, Feel free to come by the farm any time ya’ll need somepony to talk to.”

(Occ i am redoing my date instead i like to do two dates all in one) Prince Morning star entered With the every pony to see princess

Celestia wanted to ask her something."HY Princess Celestia would you like to hang out some time"? Every pony looked at him like he was mad or something no pony simply asks the princess to hang out.

Celestia raises an eyebrow “You wish to ‘hang out’ with me? When was the last time somepony asked me that? Oh yes, it has never happened. I suppose the kingdom will not collapse if i forego the rest of my royal duties for the day. what would you like to do?”

Bob had found it he found the changing hive , he went into the hive ask the queen something."Hy I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime"? He waited for the queen to reply.

Chrysalis stares at you like you are a particularly nasty bit of slugge that the dog dragged in. “You Foalish Pony! You think you can just waltz in here and ask the Queen of the Changelings to Hang out with you? What sort of Insanity would drive you to commit such a stupid-” She stops suddenly, as she notices your love flowing freely into her, making her stronger. “Oh, I see. On second thought, you may actually be useful to me. All of Equestria is on high alert for my kind after our failed attack on Canterlot, Perhaps you, who are not a changeling, could get inside and be my spy. If you do this for me I may decide not to have you executed.”

*Lyra thanks you for the beautiful flowers and continues to talk.*

I've been here for about 5 years now. But me and Bon Bon go way back as childhood friends though. Don't tell Twilight I said anything, but just a heads up, Bon Bon is one of your next blind dates! Anyways, I used to be in Canterlot, and I visit there from time to time, but now I'm here for good. I like magic, music, and flowers, especially the petunias you have me! And there's one thing you should know about me... I really hope you aren't weirded out about it... Do you want to know what it is?

*Lyra looks at you slightly concerned and worried you won't accept her if you found out, but at the same time, she wants to be upfront and honest.*

Alex listened on to Lyra as she spoke a bit about her life in Ponyville. The name Bon Bon crossed his mind as he remembered hearing about it when he worked during last Winter Wrap-Up. When he heard that she was one of his next "Blind Dates", Alex made sure to remember that and to keep his mouth shut around Twilight about it. Alex took note of her likes as to keep her good attention for the next time. Alex's interest piqued when she said there was something else that he should know about her, but she seemed reluctant to say without my approval. Alex flashed a small smile back at her before replying. "Come on, Lyra. What could you possibly tell me that would weird me out?" Alex said, voicing his approval to Lyra.

(OOC: That's pretty much what is going on with my situation, Page. I also can't wait to see what you have in store for the fan fic concerning Alex. : ) )

Lyra takes a deep breath. “I’m a Humare. I’m really into Humans. It’s not a sex thing! Really! I just really like stories about humans! I’m not a fapper!” She continues to attempt to justify herself for nearly a whole minute, you should probably step in and say something.

So Spitfire I was wondering if you wanted to go for lunch sometime this weekend and then maybe we could have a quick fly-over of Canterlot?

Spitfire takes a moment to consider your offer.

“Hmm, I don’t see why not, If you think you can keep up with me.” She winks, “I happen to know a place that has really good Applepai.”

Hey there, Pinkie Pie!

I was wondering if you want to go to the upcoming carnival going here to PonyVille!

Wanna come with me?! It's on Saturday! It would be tons of fun!!!

(OOC : #GameOnWorld Oh Celestia help meh...)

“Sure! That sounds super fun! I’ll definitely be there! And maybe afterwards we can go to Sugarcube Corner and have some cupcakes!”

*I walk into the club, nodding my head to the music as I delve into the throng of dancing ponies in front of me. After a few minutes of navigating through the sea of ponies, I arrive at the other side next to Vinyl. I walk up to her.*

Hey, Vinyl! These are some great beats you've got goin on right now! I was wondering, though, after you're done, you wanna go get some drinks afterwards?

“What?” Vinyl leans in closer to hear you over the loud music. You repeat your question louder, and she nods. “As long as you’re buying, I never turn down a free drink with a fan, unless I’ve already got plans, but lucky for you I don’t tonight!”

(Continuation)

Static couldn't be more happy when Cheerilee kissed him. It felt like everything was right in the world, how his decision to fend the Diamond Dogs off so his love could escape was the best decision he could make, and his kindness and undying love for Cheerilee allowed herself to open up and accept stallions again, namely Static Arc.

After the short kiss ended, Static stepped back and smiled at Cheerilee. All he wanted right now was to be with Cheerilee right now, to go on that real date that ended so abruptly and spend the rest of his days next to Cheerilee, but Cheerilee still had school. She couldn't just leave with Static and abandon her job as a teacher.

Static looked around the schoolyard at all the fillies and colts still watching Static and Cheerilee, either with disgust or happy emotion. He then looked back to Cheerilee and voiced his concern.

"Cheerilee, I have never felt more happy being with you. All I want is for you to be happy. I really wish we could spend more time together and think about our relationship, but you still have a class to teach. I don't want to take you away from what you love to do most, so do you want me to stay with you in your classroom until class is over, or should I leave and come get you when your done?"

“After all that’s happened, I Think I would like you to stick around, afterwards we can go on a real date. Hopefully one that doesn’t involve random picnics in the middle of nowhere.”

(OOC: alright, should probably reply to my fic , I'm just trying to see how Dash will react to all of this)

That's when he noticed a letter in her hoof.

“So I heard.” Rainbow said Coolly, brandishing the letter. “It would have been nice to know ahead of time though, I could have helped you out, But instead you go to Cluod Chaser?” she sighs. “Well I guess it could be worse, you could have ended up with Cloud Kicker...” She gives you a sad look. “Do you not think you can come to me when you’re in trouble? No It’s not okay with me! how could you living with another Mare be okay with me? I love you.”

Edited by PageTurner(Pwny'sHeir)
  • Brohoof 3

“So I heard.” Rainbow said Coolly, brandishing the letter. “It would have been nice to know ahead of time though, I could have helped you out, But instead you go to Cluod Chaser?” she sighs. “Well I guess it could be worse, you could have ended up with Cloud Kicker...” She gives you a sad look. “Do you not think you can come to me when you’re in trouble? No It’s not okay with me! how could you living with another Mare be okay with me? I love you.”

OOC: I feel like a jerk now :'( Why did Pwny put me in this position? :(

I MUST FIX THIS!

I'll get my response up later, I have to think carefully about this...

And also, lol @Lyra, Humare.

Edited by Eljordo

Signature by Klopp Wonka

(Continuation)

I hug her tightly as my emotions tossed and churned inside of me. I could hardly contain the excitement and euphoria that simple word brought. She said yes! I can't believe it! I mean, I can believe it, but... Gah! Wait, should I be kissing her now? What am I talking about, this is the perfect time to kiss her! DERP! He kissed her, closing his eyes. I'm more confused then my fictional characters. Ohhh, what if I WASN'T supposed to kiss her? ... SHE SAID YES! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes! My life has come full circle and is now totally complete! If I died right now, I would die the happiest stallion alive!

(We'll miss you Pwny! We'll miss you alot... :( )

(That awkward moment when your post is so buried it's skipped. XP)

(Whoever got Scratch; avoid any pills)

(Also, it was generally assumed LLLLL and I were doing this at different times)

Edited by Dawnpath

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

(That awkward moment when your post is so buried it's skipped. XP)

(Whoever got Scratch; avoid any pills)

(Also, it was generally assumed LLLLL and I were doing this at different times)

Oh my gosh! I'm so Sorry! I can fix this...

Celestia raises an eyebrow “You wish to ‘hang out’ with me? When was the last time somepony asked me that? Oh yes, it has never happened. I suppose the kingdom will not collapse if i forego the rest of my royal duties for the day. what would you like to do?”

Chrysalis stares at you like you are a particularly nasty bit of slugge that the dog dragged in. “You Foalish Pony! You think you can just waltz in here and ask the Queen of the Changelings to Hang out with you? What sort of Insanity would drive you to commit such a stupid-” She stops suddenly, as she notices your love flowing freely into her, making her stronger. “Oh, I see. On second thought, you may actually be useful to me. All of Equestria is on high alert for my kind after our failed attack on Canterlot, Perhaps you, who are not a changeling, could get inside and be my spy. If you do this for me I may decide not to have you executed.”

Morning star knew that Princess Celestia wanted him not to be to formal around her."How about we go bowling"? Morning star wanted to show ponyville that just because Celestia is royalty that didn't mean she could have some fun.

Bob smiled a devilish smile at Princess Chrysalis he knew she feed off of other ponys love so he decided to play a game of wits with the queen."On the contrary my queen i know your kind feeds off love , so how about this instead we go out some where were you and only you can fest on me, but if off course if i prove unsatisfactory I'll be a slave to your hive were your changelings can feed of my love". Bob smiled he know he gave the queen a win win situation.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

(Continuation)

I hug her tightly as my emotions tossed and churned inside of me. I could hardly contain the excitement and euphoria that simple word brought. She said yes! I can't believe it! I mean, I can believe it, but... Gah! Wait, should I be kissing her now? What am I talking about, this is the perfect time to kiss her! DERP! He kissed her, closing his eyes. I'm more confused then my fictional characters. Ohhh, what if I WASN'T supposed to kiss her? ... SHE SAID YES! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes! My life has come full circle and is now totally complete! If I died right now, I would die the happiest stallion alive!

(We'll miss you Pwny! We'll miss you alot... :( )

Applejack Kisses you back pasionately. You just stay like that for a long moment until you are interrupted by the high pitched voice of Pinkie Pie

"Ohmygosh that's so sweet! My pinkie sense told me that someone just got engaged and I got right over here and it's you two! Congratulations! Can I plan you're reception? Can I? Can I?"

"Pinkie, We Ain't getting hitched right this minute, thar's still plenty of time, in the mean time, We'd like to be alone."

Pinkie's eyes widened. "Oh, right, Okay, Later then." She zooms of yelling at the top of her voice. "HEY EVERYPONY! DAWNPATH AND APPLEJACK ARE ENGAGED!!!"

AJ sighs. "that Pony... Now, Where were we?

(OOC: Your reply was the VERY FIRST ONE. I feel so stupid...)

Edited by PageTurner(Pwny'sHeir)
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Page Turner. Can you continue my date with Rarity, please? :)

Re-post whatever the last repy was and I'll include it in tomorrow's batch.
  • Brohoof 1

*starts blushing slightly*

Well...I am not the most experienced dancer to be honest, but today I have no doubt that we will look great, thanks to our pretty outfit and thanks to my beautiful partner ;)

Are there any other things you really enjoy besides fashion, Miss? :)

Hehe, you flatter me Wildcard! I must say that I really enjoy coming to formal occasions such as these. The glamor is sooo wonderful! Other than that, I really enjoy the simple things in life like walking down beaches, curling up with a good book, and also going on dates :D

*Just a fast as it begun, the carriage stops at the event. You assist Rarity off the cart and make your way into the prom. Semi-loud music plays at the dance floor with DJ-pon3, pictures are taken at the gazebo, and orderves are served by the wall. Not long after you enter, a slow song starts to play.*

Oh we simply MUST dance! Please do me the honor, will you?

*Rarity give you her trademark eyebatter, and natually, the two of you start dancing slowly with the music. This is, once again, the perfect opportunity to strike up a conversation with your date.*

"First of all you are a wonderful dancer Miss. You mentioned you like going on dates. Tell me...which traits are you looking for in a colt. *smiles and blushes slightly*

d3CXl.gif

OC was made by Princess Ariona.

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)