Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you take with you if...

TailsIsNotAlone

This one's kind of unique. I'm going to throw some different situations at you, and you tell us which Mane 6 pony you would pick to help you out and why. Resist the urge to pick your favorite for all of them, and remember to give a reason why you chose that pony. Here are the five challenges!

1. You've really been looking forward to the prom, but despite your obvious good looks and general awesomeness, :lol: you find yourself a party of one. You decide to ask one of the ponies to be your date instead! (Strictly as friends of course.) The dance will be big and noisy, but formal, and you want to make a good impression. Which pony do you take with and why?

2. You get stuck having to babysit the worst-behaved kid in the neighborhood. He's disrespectful, uses bad language and steals stuff. One time he egged your family's car on a Halloween run through the town. Everybody who knows his family says the boy is a hopeless case, his parents can't control him and he'll probably end up homeless or in prison. But you also hear that the kid is misunderstood and has no direction. You can take one M6 pony with you to help watch him for the night. Which do you choose?

3. Your brother/sister is pretty smart and has the potential to do well in school, but instead they're struggling and getting poor grades. He or she is under a lot of stress outside school and just broke up with their boyfriend/girlfriend, which makes things worse. What does your sibling need most? A tutor, a friend to hang out with, a love doctor or a workout partner to burn off the stress? :huh: Which pony would you put on the job?

4. One day you receive an invitation to Equestria from the princess. The kingdom is being attacked by a new force of evil and for whatever reason you're the only human who can lead the forces of pony good. You'll need help to get familiar with Equestria, plan out battles and study the enemy's weakness. Which pony will you take as your partner in the struggle to save the world?

5. You are all alone in a dark place. You feel sad, unattractive and unwanted, and you need somepony with you. :( All of a sudden, there she is! Who is she?

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 4

Choice 5. Work with Fluttershy in the woods as an outdoorsman or something, be a forest hermit maybe. Help animals, just forest work in general. Be happy ever after.

You should add more options maybe.

1. DERPY HOOVES. NOPONY ELSE.

2. Applejack

3. Twilight.

4. Celestia. She's the princess! She SOULD know everything!

5. Pinkie or Fluttershy. They both have their ups and downs, but they help.

1- Pinkie Pie= party! Why not? (But if it's a 'date date' then Big Macintosh'

2-Pinkie Pie= She babysits the cake twins! (Plus I relate! I have 1 year old twin brothers myself)

3-Pinkie Pie= I have a feeling she's surprisingly intelligent! and she gives the best hugs!

4-Pinkie Pie=...Simply awesomeness!

5-Pinkie Pie= Due to 'Party Of One' she knows how it feels :(

Sorry...Pinkie is just so awesome!

• Brohoof 3

1. You've really been looking forward to the prom, but despite your obvious good looks and general awesomeness, :lol:you find yourself a party of one. You decide to ask one of the ponies to be your date instead! (Strictly as friends of course.) The dance will be big and noisy, but formal, and you want to make a good impression. Which pony do you take with and why

Rarity.Formal parties are something she could really teach me about :D

2. You get stuck having to babysit the worst-behaved kid in the neighborhood. He's disrespectful, uses bad language and steals stuff. One time he egged your family's car on a Halloween run through the town. Everybody who knows his family says the boy is a hopeless case, his parents can't control him and he'll probably end up homeless or in prison. But you also hear that the kid is misunderstood and has no direction. You can take one M6 pony with you to help watch him for the night. Which do you choose?

Twilight.She seems like she knows a thing or two about how the mind works and could probably get through to him.Although I can see a majority of the mane 6 handling this problem with ease in their own ways :)

3. Your brother/sister is pretty smart and has the potential to do well in school, but instead they're struggling and getting poor grades. He or she is under a lot of stress outside school and just broke up with their boyfriend/girlfriend, which makes things worse. What does your sibling need most? A tutor, a friend to hang out with, a love doctor or a workout partner to burn off the stress? :huh: Which pony would you put on the job

Well with my Parents my brother would have gotten a tutor LONG before his struggle became a problem. so my bro could probably use a good friend like Pinkie-Pie or Applejack :)

4. One day you receive an invitation to Equestria from the princess. The kingdom is being attacked by a new force of evil and for whatever reason you're the only human who can lead the forces of pony good. You'll need help to get familiar with Equestria, plan out battles and study the enemy's weakness. Which pony will you take as your partner in the struggle to save the world

This one is obvious.Doesn't Pinkie know everything about Equestria and all it's inhabitants?

No one else really gets out as much as Pinkie does.A secondary would be Twilight for the whole enemy weakness part although I'm sure I could figure that out myself.

5. You are all alone in a dark place. You feel sad, unattractive and unwanted, and you need somepony with you. :( All of a sudden, there she is! Who is she?

Pinkie.She's pretty much been through the same thing in Party of one and could relate to how I'm feeling at the moment.Fluttershy would be my secondary though :) She's really caring and would probably think of me as an animal since she's never seen a human before :D

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 2

1 . I would Choose rarity because she is so Formal and elegant in nature.

2 . I would choose fluttershy because she is good with dealing with all forms of life.

3 . I would chose twilight, she is really smart so she would be the perfect tutor.

4 . I would pick rainbowdash because she kick ass, simple as that

5. Pinkie Pie because she is so energetic and fun loving.

• Brohoof 2

1. Pinkie, because she's pinkie

2. Pinkie, because kids + pinkie = all right in the end

3. Pinkie, because, once again, Pinkie

4. Pinkie, because Pinkie

5. Pinkie, because if you can't tell now you're stupid.

I am not biased.

• Brohoof 1

1. Applejack

2. Applejack

3. Applejack

4. Applejack

5. Applejack

There's no need for a reason for every question, simply because we already know that she's the obvious answer to every one of those questions. :3

Sorry, just needed to spruce up the very, very few Applejack love right now. :/

• Brohoof 1

1. Rarity, she's the formal one of the bunch, she would know best.

2. Fluttershy. Her stare could get any living organism into line!

3. Pinkie. He needs a party!

4. Twilight. She'd be good at organizing the attack and what not.

5. Well pinkie and fluttershy would both be good choices. But I'd go with fluttershy. A hug from here could cheer me right up ;)

1. You've really been looking forward to the prom, but despite your obvious good looks and general awesomeness, :lol: you find yourself a party of one. You decide to ask one of the ponies to be your date instead! (Strictly as friends of course.) The dance will be big and noisy, but formal, and you want to make a good impression. Which pony do you take with and why?

Rarity. Her overall professionalism and ability make us both look astonishing would be great!

I would bring Applejack along for this one, she's strong and a hard worker. She wont annoy the kid and she will help me get the job done. She may also try and help and change his mindset. She's a very wise pony.

3. Your brother/sister is pretty smart and has the potential to do well in school, but instead they're struggling and getting poor grades. He or she is under a lot of stress outside school and just broke up with their boyfriend/girlfriend, which makes things worse. What does your sibling need most? A tutor, a friend to hang out with, a love doctor or a workout partner to burn off the stress? :huh: Which pony would you put on the job?

I'd get Pinkie for this one, no doubt =D She would make the perfect pony for my sibling just because Pinkie will do her best to make everyone smile. It's her mission in life to make everyone happy and have them smile. Easy as that.

4. One day you receive an invitation to Equestria from the princess. The kingdom is being attacked by a new force of evil and for whatever reason you're the only human who can lead the forces of pony good. You'll need help to get familiar with Equestria, plan out battles and study the enemy's weakness. Which pony will you take as your partner in the struggle to save the world?

Rainbow! That's the given. She is fast, knows her world well. She is valiant, strong and her element is Loyalty! She would step up quickly for the call if need be. I would need a pony next to me that wont back, no matter how bad the situation and I need a pony that is not afraid of loss, but eager for the gain. This is why Rainbow is my choice.

Fluttershy, just to have somepony there not to try and turn my mood around, but to have someone there to just be there and listen to what I need to say if anything. I don't want to hear long lectures or try to force my mood if I am that upset.

• Brohoof 2

STUFF

1. I would take Applejack. She'd make a marvelous friend to have with you-she wouldn't ditch or anything :)

2. Applejack again. She's fair but would set him straight if need be ;)

3. Twilight Sparkle. In addition to being a whiz at all sorts of problems she's a great support for tough times.

4. Surprisingly...Rarity. Rarity knows her way around Equestria, has influential clients, can charm anyone, and isn't afraid to get dirty when the going gets tough. She's also a unicorn which could come in handy.

5. Rarity again. best pony. She may be a little tough sometimes, but she has a good heart and she'd make me laugh :) SPA DAY! XD

Edited by Arya Stark (PDS)
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity, because she has experience in such things.

Fluttershy, for she is the master of babysitting.

Twilight Sparkle, she can provide all of these things.

Rarity, she knows karate.

Pinkie Pie, I would need her to sing the Smile Song to me.

• Brohoof 1

1. Deffinetly Rarity. She's formal, doesnt go crazy all the time and, of course, she always makes a good impresion.

2. Fluttershy. She could just use 'the stare' and get any living thing on the planet to step in line.

3.Fluttershy. He could use some love and compasion :)

4.Twilight. Like me, she's smart and good with tactics. No one would stand a chance.

5. Pinkiepie. She always brings a smile to anyones face. Shes so fun and energetic she could deffinetly get you in a good mood.

• Brohoof 1

1: Dash

2: I struggled with this one but I guess AJ

3: Applejack is the best sibling of all time

4: Dash again

5: Easily pinkie, I considered fluttershy for a minute but pinkie would probably cheer me up better

Until you said that I shouldn't pick my favorite pony for them all I had.

1. Fluttershy

2. Fluttershy

3. Fluttershy

4. Fluttershy

5. Fluttershy

I'm guessing that I should try different ponies. Well darn... (I'll pretend that my OC is answering these questions. It'll make it easier.)

1. I guess Rarity, her elegance and grace would make the party more enjoyable. Unless she attracted the attention of every colt in the room. Then we'd have a big problem...

2. I think Applejack because she seems to know how to handle smaller ponies. I guess having a huge family would really help here.

3. Rainbow Dash of course, a epic work out regimen would cheer him right up! STRETCH THOSE FOREARMS BABY!

4. Fluttershy, I can handle the battle plan myself (You know, because I'm a Sovestrian Stallion with a beard and magic) but the emotional stress would be a lot to handle. I need somepony who'd be able to keep me calm and relaxed in my time of need.

5. Fluttershy again! Who else could make me overcome sadness. Only the most beautiful face in all of Equestria could help me with that.

• Brohoof 1

1 A party. who else but Pinkie pie need I say more.

2 Babysitting. Pinkie pie again the beast way to go.

3 Help. I would have to say Fluttershy becouse it would heip me.

4 Saving equestria. Rainbow dash the one that I would put at the head of any army.

5 comfurt. Fluttershy would make me feel better any day.

Edited by Grayhem1136
  • Brohoof 1

1. I actually didn't go to my prom, and my awesomeness in social situations is somewhat worse than Twilight before she came to ponyville. I would probably pick twilight for that (2 nerds together) or Rainbow Dash(who would outshine me but would be fun).

2. Rainbow Dash here -- If anyone can turn this kid around, it is her.

3. I'd inflict Pinkie Pie on them. If she can't fix that one -- nopony could.

4. Twilight -- organization = Twilight. Magic Power = Twilight. Nopony else could save *ME* when I would need to be saved in that situation.

5. Smile Smile Smile -- Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 1

1. Ok a party has Pinkie Pie over it but it's a formal party... guess i need to bring Rarity don't I? Formal wear is her department after all and she does make a good impression enough for both of us...

2. I went through Applejack & Fluttershy twice but i think Applejack fits for this one she can talk to the kid hear him out teach him some good ways

3. Ok i don't know about tutor in this case cause my choice is Pinkie Pie here she can be a great friend i don't have a sibling but i'm sure if i did he/she may love to have her around. keyword: may assuming they turn into Bronys/Pegasisters

4. Twilight Sparkle would be a excellent choice at the moment we would check try to figure it's weakness by trial and error of her using her magic on it until we find it we would retreat then plan better tactics and make planned attacks right to it weak spot and make it disappear.

5.Fluttershy i mean i'd be surprised she with me in a dark place i mean there was that time she was afraid of her own shadow but her being there being a friend to me would make me feel better

• Brohoof 1

I love you guys. :wub: I should probably answer my own questions, huh? Just so I don't come off as a teacher giving everyone a test.

1. I didn't even go to my junior or senior proms. I was thinking of Pinkie, but great points were made about formal occasions being Rarity's thing, so I think I would take her to the dance myself. She could give me some fashion tips, too. I don't feel like I look quite right in anything and they just don't make pants for people like me. The legs are always too long and stuff. ^^

2. Fluttershy. She's really kind and understanding and can relate to anybody. And if the kid gives her any lip, there's another side to her that can be tough and even scary. Don't worry, HE'S GOING...TO LOVE HER!!! :angry: I know that would scare me straight. If you ask me, Fluttershy's dark side is scarier than Pinkie Pie's.

3. I'd pick Twilight Sparkle to help my brother with school. She could be both a tutor and a friend. He would like the magic thing too.

4. This situation is perfect for Rainbow Dash. Saving Equestria with my favorite pony? Doesn't get any cooler than that. Plus I'm more of a thinker and I don't like fighting. Rainbow would balance out with me really well and keep me focused.

5. Pinkie Pie. She would know exactly how I felt. I can just see her walking in with a cupcake and a smile. She's so amazing. Sorry, I'm fanboying.

1: It's not a party without Pinkie!

2: Fluttershy will get him in line with the Stare!

3: Twilight is my sister's favorite, and she's good at school too!

4: Twilight again, I can't think of anypony better to give me a crash course on Equestria.

5: Pinkie Pie, because she's good at cheering ponies up.

1. BIG MAC! He reminds me of my crush. He's so quiet and adorable. :lol:

2. Twilight Sparkle. She can use her magic to make sure he follows our rules... :ph34r: If I could choose a non-mane-six, I'd choose Celestia. Send him to the moon!

3. Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie is an anti-depressant.

4. Applejack. She's got guts and would be honest with me if my ideas were terrible.

5. Rainbow Dash, she'd give me a pep talk. B)

• Brohoof 1

1. Twilight, but just as a friend. She's the only one who didn't snap at the Gala plus she's spent loads of time around royalty.

2. Twilight. I'll allow her to threaten the kid with magic if that's nessessary.

3. I'm torn between Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie or Applejack, but I think in the end I'd choose Twilight. She could be a good friend AND tutor my brother.

4. WHY IS TWILIGHT SO PERFECT FOR EVERY SITUATION!? I THOUGHT APPLEJACK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST DEPENDABLE PONY?! Again, her smarts, magic and bravery could help here.

5. Pinkie. Definitely. Heck yeah Giggle at the Ghosties.

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 1

1. Rarity

2. I would just kill the kid and leave

3. Twilight, just because I know she's somehow going to make matters worse, and I'll enjoy that.

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Fluttershy, she's caring and understanding.