my feelings in a piece of art <3

Motion Spark

I thought you were conveying something about your past when you mentioned in your backstory, Motion, being tied up, and bleeding from abuse, per say, some internal pain you may have endured in the past. As for Sam, you mentioned in the backstory he was indeed heartbroken, which ofcourse I'm sure alot of us has experienced ourselves.

Ofcourse I can understand if you were just putting together something for kicks, but this piece definitely did touch me in a emotional way, and for that, I'd say this piece is successful.

you're so cute Ditzy!!! :lol:

whoops this is all my fault! :P ...I'm glad that it touched you, that was what I was looking for, but I just come up with a random story, and discussed it with him before start drawing, and he seemed to like it a lot so I did.

sorry for the mind games @_@

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

• 3 weeks later...

This is, like, beauty+cuteness+sadness+adoration+cartooniness squared.

<3

My best wishes for you and your sweetheart. From one gay stallion to another. except I'm the one who usually inflicts pain on AND comforts my lover at the same time

PS: could you teach me to break everyone's heart with a single picture and its backstory, o great Master? :'D

• Brohoof 2

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

This is, like, beauty+cuteness+sadness+adoration+cartooniness squared.

<3

My best wishes for you and your sweetheart. From one gay stallion to another. except I'm the one who usually inflicts pain on AND comforts my lover at the same time

PS: could you teach me to break everyone's heart with a single picture and its backstory, o great Master? :'D

thank you so much Feather ;)

I love him so much! <3 and we are very happy! but we are not into S&M and masochistic stuff hehe *awkward smile*

and I don't know how to break hearts, maybe my art was too emotional I guess? :/

(watch Disney cartoons, that's the key :ph34r: )

• Brohoof 1

Really beautiful piece of art. Love this so much. It really pictures that the love and compassion of one man/woman can change many peoples persepectives and feelings. (hope that din't sound really cheesy XD)

• Brohoof 2

img-892511-7-t8R36.png (made by Jokuc thanks so much

Quotes me and dr stable like: "Age wrinkles the body quitting wrinkles the soul" Douglas Mcarthur

Really beautiful piece of art. Love this so much. It really pictures that the love and compassion of one man/woman can change many peoples persepectives and feelings. (hope that din't sound really cheesy XD)

thank you so much :)

I wouldn't say cheesy, but a bit confusing hehe, I'm really glad that you liked it.

This is amazing! I mean everything looks so professionally done, and it's a very emotional piece... This is a really really great picture.

this is far from being professional (I think) but I agree with you in the emotional part, that's what I wanted to get :3

thanks a lot for commenting ;)