mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Playing through Starfox Adventures for like the 19th time. BEST GAME EVER MADE! I don't care what anyone else tells me...it's so amazing.

Right?

I love that game and it's still my favorite in the Starfox series though I guess that's not saying much when I've barely played five minutes of the first one and haven't played the DS one yet either. :P

---

I'm currently playing Lost Odyssey. I'm on disc 3 and

heading out to find Kaim and Sarah after the magic train from Gohtza crashed

• Brohoof 2

I recently purchased and started play Castlevania Symphony of the Night on Xbox Live. $2.79, woo. Honestly though, while it is good, I do feel that there are a few more flaws in the game than people say. I mean, it is incredibly cheap in a lot of ways and not just the current sale price. It still seems like a really good game, especially for it's original time, but it does seem very finicky at times.

I am also playing Dynasty Warriors 5 empires, State of Decay, and other games here and there. I really need to try and get my enjoyment back for this. Depression sucks.

Panzer Corps, a modern remake of the classic strategy game Panzer General. I'm really frosted with myself right now because I was playing through Stalingrad in the grand campaign and neglected to take several Russian towns/cities. Now they've spawned troops behind my lines and captured vital victory locations. Since I have no way to counter them (all of my troops are either at the Volga or in the Caucasus), it looks like I'll have to start the scenario over again.

I'm sure Hitler and the German 6th Army wished they could get a mulligan on that battle!

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F...

K' ya know something? I actually understimated this game in so many levels, not like the difficulty or something like that. No, what I understimated was how fracking addicting and rewarding it feels to perfect a track in this game. Even if the difficulty is just artificial at times.

SimpleRockets. It's kinda like Kerbal Space Program, but 2D and on mobile devices instead of PCs or Macs. It's a whole lot easier to get into orbit though, which means its orbital mechanics aren't up to snuff with what I've come to expect from KSP :P But then again, it's a silly phone game, what do I expect.

Playing Payday: The Heist. Doing on Single Player while performing heist mission on Overkill difficulty is VERY tedious. My guys always often gets downed by those moronic Cloakers that always knock you down in an instant, and Tasers can be a massive pain if there are more than one.  :unsure:

If my allies comes to try and rescue me, they'll just wind up getting downed and about.  :mellow:

Still though, it's a fun game, especially if playing online.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Once more taking a crack at XCOM: Enemy Unknown and somehow I managed to not only survive the first Terror mission, but with complete Excellents across the board, netting me the "Like a scalpel!" trophy in the process. Since then everything's been running rather smoothly.

A little too smoothly if you ask me. I'm just waiting for the game to throw an onslaught of Chrysalids, Muttons and Cyberdisks at me.  

I'm about to go play Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate core fighters. I'm just trying to get a feel for the game to see if it's something I'll enjoy playing. It's also an opportunity to test out how well my recording equipment handles the game.

• Brohoof 1

Currently I'm playing Legend of Grimrock and Zafehouse Diaries. Both are great games for very different reasons but you have to have the patience to play them, they aren't games for quick action. Zafehouse Diaries is about planning, and interpersonal relationships between survivors and even then things won't always go as you planned. Legend of Grimrock is a dungeon delver like the old Ultima games, it's easy to learn but the difficulty ramps up quickly.

Skyrim!! :D For like.. 300 hours now? I don't know why, I just like that game and just got it for my laptop (I played on ps3 before). Also I play AC3 atm and (with some friends) Silent Hill - Downpour.

I've been playing quite a bit of Mount & Blade: Warband recently, commanding my small fighting force of 30-50 soldiers, ridding the world of looters and deserters, and sometimes even larger groups that belong to other kingdoms. All while ensuring the safety of the little village of mine, Rduna. :squee:

A toss up of Kingdom Hearts 1, Dead or Alive 5, and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Interesting mix of games right? Well progress has been slow since I'm working on all 3 but I'm working on it. Really enjoying all of them thus far.

I'm playing "The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time" again after a few years to see how fast I can complete the game. I also added the challenge of collecting all items, upgrades, and heart pieces. Seeing how strong my memory is about this game, it will be very simple.

• Brohoof 1

-EverQuest - One of the first 3D MMORPGs, I've been playing it ever since 2002. I play on the Erollisi Marr/Nameless server as a bard named Shiana.

-Team Fortress 2 - One of my all time favourite FPSs aside from Star Wars: Dark Forces 2 Jedi Knight, Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, and Turok 2.

Minecraft - I'm recreating some of the worlds I made years ago. I'll start up a screenshot post for that soon.

I was playing Halo: Reach. I love everything about it. The multiplayer, the campaign and then fans, all make it such a beautiful game. And, don't get me started on the songs... so amazing. I usually play Pokemon though, as seen by my username. =3

Might as well post here. I'm not a huge gamer anymore, but I do enjoy some good ol' games from time to time

Currently playing Super Mario Bros 3 on an emulator, since I don't own an NES anymore :v. I'm about halfway through, and I'm dreading the last world ;_;

I'm playing Counter Strike 1.6, but i really want to play Team Fortress 2 ;A;
But my video card is very weak and so the map is faulty, hence I have no other choice but to play something very light :(

• Brohoof 1

I'm trying to learn how to play Europa Universalis IV, but I'm failing pretty miserably, to be honest. I do still play a lot of Civilization V and Garry's Mod and Hidden.

I'm back to BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend again. Mainly just practicing combos and mix ups. Maybe it's just me, but I find just doing combos to be kinda fun. I haven't hopped back online yet since I feel like I'm still pretty rusty.