Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Still going strong on Skyrim.

Yes, actually playing it. Not just modding ... or photo shooting. :P I surprisingly haven't restarted with a new character yet. I'm usually really bad with that, but not this time, apparently (and thankfully). :)

Having to restart GTA V because my brother didn't put my progress on my new Xbox. Got through the first two assassinations with Franklin and then quit. I've played the ENTIRE story to that and it was a B**Ch.

Especially for one session.

Re-bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate digitally on Wii U, as it's more convenient than swapping out Super Mario 3D World or another game I absolutely had to own physically.  I've only logged about 180 hours on the game, and obviously that's not enough for MH. xD

Just recently completed Mega Man VI and started on the first Battle Network game.

Diablo III.

Scram Kitty and His Buddy on Rails (strangest game title maybe ever lol).  Great, crazy, different, and challenging indie-developed exclusive for Wii U.  Picked another indie called Shovel Knight back up again recently.

I think I'm at the end of Digital Devil Saga. Climbing the Karma Temple right now. Gotta say this has been the easiest SMT I've ever played. I've steamrolled literally everything in the game, even when I didn't have a boss' weakness in my skill list. It helps that the ability system is far more straightforward and less guesswork than other games in the series. I'm now working on god-tier abilities like Salvation and Megidola.

Finally being able to play Xenoblade <3

Have fun with it. By the time I go back to play it I'll probably end up restarting it. Don't even know how far I got but the Wiimotes I have are shitty because of other people using them so until I get a Wii-U and buy some of my own I probably won't touch it.

I liked what I played of it, though. Found the gameplay kinda eh but everything else is stellar.

at the moment i'm playing pokemon.  trying to train up a fairy team for the next online competition.

i'm taking breaks by playing animal crossing every once in a while.