mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Flappy Bird! (ACK!) I have an Android emulator on my PC (Bluestacks, which is a totally free download) and it lets me play Android and Smartphone games on my PC. Oh, and guess what? FLAPPY BIRD IS DRIVING ME FREAKING CRAZY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

6jmqD0n.png

"Theological debates are great for intellectual children since they require absolutely no facts!"

- Mary Hawking, older sister of Stepehen Hawking.

Simcity (2013) some people don't like but its my first simcity game since playing simcity 3000 at my friends house years ago so in all I like this game.

• Brohoof 2

sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.

Sig made by me, Intenzifier

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

I playing those games too recently, justa hint, you find out in DS2^^

Thanks, but I beaten them all, and found the USG Ishimura. So, it wasn't destroyed in the first one, but I think it was destroyed in the second. It wasn't in the third one at all.

• Brohoof 1

CIz2S.gif

Help my egg, please. Click it to help it hatch.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 (PC, I don't own any PS systems). I saw and enjoyed the anime, so, you know, I kinda had to try this out when I saw it on Steam. :squee:

So I've never played this particular type of game before, and the fact that the controls were clearly not meant for KB/M didn't help, but a little bit of messing with the keybindings, tinkering around, and experimenting in-game solved that issue for me real quick, no problem, and now? All I gotta say, is "holy crap this game is amazing!" :yay:

Now I'm not very far in (just after the first HDD-transformation-battle-thing I think), but I really am liking the game so far. The VN bits- or whatever you wanna call them, are super kawaii and nicely done IMO, and the gameplay is really fun as well (I originally had it in my mind that the battles would be in real-time, but much to my delight, they're actually turn-based). I'm tempted to stay up a while longer to play more! :fluttershy:

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

I recently got Dragon Age Inquisition for Xbox One and wow that game is impressive. It feels like a huge step up for the series and I am really enjoying it so far. :) So I am playing that, gonna start Halo 4 soon in the MCC aaaand there are other games in between that I am playing as well that I may have mentioned before.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Gonna finally get back to Digital Devil Saga 2 in the next couple days but I also got the Zone of the Enders HD Collection and I'll be playing that too. Played about an hour of it a couple weeks ago and I like the feel of it.

My weekend is looking nice and full. :lol:

Doing some PvP in Dark Souls. Show up and Oolacile Township if you want to horribly humiliate me get rekt by the mighty ExPro

Minecraft now. I feel like playing Minecraft, did Microsoft buy Mojang?

Yep

Hello everyone  :grin:

Metroid II: Return of Samus, actually really enjoying it. Big sprites can really help some Game Boy games hold up I think. :wacko:

Also been trying to git gud at Melee along with Smash 4, not sure if going well lol. :derp:

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

I was all set to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Nintendo gamecube but when I tried to find my game it was missing in my collection so now I have to hunt in the house for it. >.>

For some random reason I was going to pretend Mario and the followers were going to be the characters from MLP: FiM. It was a random idea that came to me. Mario was going to be a voiceless OC, Goombella=Twilight, Koops=Applejack, Flurrie=Rarity, Yoshi= Rainbow Dash, Vivian= Fluttershy, Admiral Bombbery= Pinkie Pie, Peach=Celestia. Of course, in my imaginiation some of the script would be edited to fit the characters.

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart

post-8308-0-24263200-1457089482_zpsceedh

Right now currently nothing. I'm gearing up for Majora's Mask 3D next week though XhQYP.gif

I was all set to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Nintendo gamecube but when I tried to find my game it was missing in my collection so now I have to hunt in the house for it. >.>

Ugh, Thousand Year Door is one of my favorite games but I can't currently play it :S My gamecube no longer works and my laptop isn't like the best so trying to play it through an emulator is really laggy and stuff. I did manage to mod my Wii U so it can play gamecube games, though. Now I just have to save up to buy the appropriate controller and I can finally play it again :3

• Brohoof 1

The gamecube I have I bought used recently online just so I could play some of favorites, my top favorite being Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door & Baten Kaitos.

Baten Kaitos is easily one of my favorite Gamecube games of all time. :wub:

I never did beat Origins though. I got stuck on a douche boss way late in the game. That was years ago though. I've yet to try and get back to that point.

• Brohoof 1

the lets pick a random cool sounding anime off of random anime streaming sites game....haven't been disappointed so far

I just watched a sci-fi horror anime it was pretty cool don't know the name because of random clicking but its a fun way to discover new or different types of anime !