Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm playing through Far Cry 3, which is doing a really good job of making me increasingly feel like a bad ass, Hotline Miami, which is doing a really good job of making me increasingly feel like a psycho, and Shovel Knight, which is absolutely wonderful and you should all play it right now.

Edited by CITRUS KING46

Playing through EarthBound for the first time B) Died more times than I'd like to admit (and so early on :() but I think I see what I need to be doing now ;)

Wolfenstein: The New Order. It seems really good so far. I like how it isn't just another linear and scripted shooter; there's a good amount of exploration, you aren't restricted to a run-and-gun playstyle, and I like the whole "What if the Nazis won?" scenario. I hope more shooters are made like this in the future.

...Oh who am I kidding?

Edited by SpaceOnion

Dragon Quest I Android.

I spent all my money on Magic keys and Holy water.

And I keep getting killed by a recoloured skeleman.

Edited by EddG

Literally just beat Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for Gamecube... what a brilliant game, a little flawed here and there with oodles of backtracking(though it's metroidvania-ish at times in that sense, which is fine) and some moments in the story I found underwhelming, but the gameplay, settings, and characters made me not want it to end... so very good. :D

Anyway, also playing Tomodachi Life and Smash Bros on 3DS and Game Dev Story on mobile(the only phone game I've ever truly enjoyed lol). Dunno what to play next so I guess I'll go with those standbys for a while, among others... :rarity: