Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Sonic the Hedgehog, Sega Mega Drive.

I hate labyrinth zone :(

Everyone hates Labyrinth Zone. :okiedokielokie:

played final fantasy 14 a realm reborn awhile ago

If you could, try to sell this game as if to a person who doesn't play MMOs but loves the FF series.

I kinda wanna play one of the FF MMOs but not sure which one. Looking for evidence on which one is more worth it, if I do it at all.

• Brohoof 1

If you could, try to sell this game as if to a person who doesn't play MMOs but loves the FF series.

I kinda wanna play one of the FF MMOs but not sure which one. Looking for evidence on which one is more worth it, if I do it at all.

i was playing on the ps3 but i transfered to ps4 but yeah i recommend ff14 as in spring theres gonna be its first expansion

atm im playing pokemon alpha sapphire

Edited by Silver Rain

Gunman Clive, rad game. B)

Also playing Lufia the Legend Returns which just came out on 3DS VC, seems like a nice little RPG. The writing is also surprisingly not bad, a tad witty even. Not something you always expect out an old RPG lol :lol:

Tried giving Civ:BE another go, but it still doesn't appeal to me all that much ...

Now that I've got my new dream setup going (sort of anyways, I'm still trying to fix this ugly grass stuff that's going on), I started another new character in Skyrim. Now the last time I did that, I made it up to level 35 (EDIT: 29 actually) or so, which is the highest I've ever made it in a looong time. I'm hoping I can go even higher with this one. =^.^=

To continue with my nostalgia trip of old games.....I've been playing Star Wars Battlefront Ii. Conquest mode. Forgot how fun this game is...Shame the online doesn't work for it anymore on Steam. :(

I'm playing as the Imperials, and winning...I control currently 7 out of 12 planets.

Sakura Angels ... bought it on the day of its release, as soon as I saw it ... it's a visual novel ... and if it's anything like Sakura Spirit (made by the same people after all), then, uh ... it's certainly gonna be interesting. :lol:

I'm now playing some freeware games from the "Game Maker: Player" that replaced the rather worn-down (and low quality) Sandbox website. Highlights include all kinds of technicolor rainbow nonsense.

3799_original.png?1421323669

Sonic the Hedgehog, Sega Mega Drive.

I hate labyrinth zone :(

It's a gauntlet, that much is for certain.