Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD, Devil May Cry... PS3 getting quite a bit of use, got a lot to catch up on... also tried out Ico, I think I like that one a lot already. :squee:

Oh, and Smash Bros/MH4U on 3DS

• Brohoof 2

Elite Dangerous for the Xbox One. I think I am addicted to this game. :P I have been playing it so much since it released in the Game Preview program for the One last week. It is like a dream come true for me, me being obsessed with space and all. This game is just amazing in so many ways.

I am also playing Borderlands 2 for the One, Viva Piñata (yay backwards compatibility), and some other games here and there. Elite is taking most of my gametime right now.

Mostly Earthbound Beginnings as they are calling it or Mother 1 as it was called in Japan. It is the prequel to Earthbound and was originally going to be released in the US under that title but wasn't because the NES was so late in its life cycle. It was just released on the Wii U e-shop for anyone who is interested, hopefully if it and Earthbound sell well they will release Mother 3.

• Brohoof 1

The only difficulty I had in Re;Birth1 was the Noire boss fight, only reason being you had to fight two bosses in a row. Everything afterwards I found to be quite simple or a bit challenging. Although, I do agree with you that it can be unbalanced.

I feel Re;Birth2 is more balanced, with the exception of one boss near the end game.

The Noire fight was one of the ones I had trouble with but I also had a trouble with that other fight where the goth chick steals Green Heart's power. Same situation: Two fights in a row that are way harder than they need to be.

I just entered Lowee when I stopped playing. I was tired of the BS and I wanted to play Soul Sacrifice, which turned out to be a much better game overall.

Diablo 3 RoS - My buddy has it & wanted support... I was like, "yo, I got yer back, brah."

The Saboteur - Yeah, older game... but an Irishman blowing up Nazis in WW2 France?  I AM SO THERE.

Minecraft (360) - Because Minecraft.  And I have kids, so... yeah.  That.

• Brohoof 1

Diablo 3 RoS - My buddy has it & wanted support... I was like, "yo, I got yer back, brah."

The Saboteur - Yeah, older game... but an Irishman blowing up Nazis in WW2 France?  I AM SO THERE.

Minecraft (360) - Because Minecraft.  And I have kids, so... yeah.  That.

I love The Saboteur. I never got around to finishing it but it just did so much right. I loved sneaking into Nazi compounds in disguise to do stuff like blow up blimps. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Let's see, I got Doom with the Project Brutality mod, and redownloading Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls and Civilizations 5: Brave New World...and that's all I got for now, just reformatted to upgrade to x64 :P

In-between grinding for all the after game content in Megaman Battle Network 5, I finally picked up the first two Bioshocks since they were on sale. A few hours in, I managed to kill a Splicer with a teddy-bear. 

Started up Final Fantasy Type-0 and it feels like it has so many great ideas but there's too much awkwardness for the game to be as great as it's trying to be.

I love The Saboteur. I never got around to finishing it but it just did so much right. I loved sneaking into Nazi compounds in disguise to do stuff like blow up blimps. :lol:

Seriously... Dierker gets his.  Worth the work.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Finishing up Delicious- Emily's Wonder Wedding and I'll play the next game in the series once I'm done :) Gosh it feels awkward posting about a PC game here when everyone's talking about regular video games ^_^ Edited by Misty Rose

I'm nearly finished playing Arkham Asylum on Hard difficulty. I will probably finish that later today, then I'll go onto the next Batman game.

My addiction with Elite Dangerous continues on, I love that game. <3 Now though, I also started playing Arkham Knight yesterday and I am really enjoying it so far, so that is now on my currently playing list. :3 Arkham is very good so far.

• Brohoof 2

I've picked back up on Twilight Princess after a nine month hiatus. I could not believe that much time had passed but with Hyrule Warriors release around that time and then the holidays (got Lego batman 3 and Captain Toad,) and then Majoras Mask for the 3DS, and discovering MLP, i got away from it for too long. I'm also concurrently playing Oracle of Seasons on 3DS.

I don't typically play multiplayer games outside of the ones I'm more familiar with, but I gave Dirty Bomb a chance, and I've been having quite a bit of fun with it. Only problem I have is the fact that it seems to take ages to get enough in-game credits to unlock new mercs (I just ended up buying one. Had some spare $$$ that I wasn't sure what to do with, so whatevs). Still, I think it's pretty fun. :)

Zelda Four Swords: Anniversary Edition and ICO/Shadow of the Colossus. I'm trying to get the trophy for beating ICO in under 2 hours.

I STILL  haven't beat ICO- heck, I'm stuck on it! But I beat SotC twice and I'm on a Hard Mode play.through now.

Also, Fallout 3 (CAN'T WAIT FOR FO4!! They announced it on my birthday <3)

and "Mushroom Gardening Kit" from Touch Detective. fun idle gaming, haha