mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I started playing coop of that game with a friend but apparently he's never had the game run smoothly online and when he played with me (with my royally bad connection) he had nearly a second of input lag that made the game impossible to play. Especially since we were gonna do a Legendary playthrough like we did in Halo 3.

I was slightly disappointed it didn't work out.

yeah we did the co-op with 2 controllers at his place, it worked pretty well

sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-400397

signature by Pucksterv

The game of getting a girlfriend (I said the same thing earlier in this post but now!). I WON!! 

Wjp2DTZ.jpg          

§I Was Born Awesome, Not Perfect§

I'm doing the Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3 right now. A being who probably took out a Reaper? Hell yeah. It's been pretty creepy too. At first it didn't work though. It wouldn't go past the "checking downloadable content" scan on the main menu. I was able to fix it by logging into the EA servers luckily.

I didn't want to have to delete it or potentially start the game over. I love the game. Restarting it would make me not want to play it. I don't want that fate for this game.

Since I've been so into this series I also bought Dragon Age: Origins. I doubt it'll be as good as Mass Effect but one can hope.

I've started playing Serious Sam 3. It's pretty fun and harkons back to a more retro style of frantic sensibilities. However I'm 5 levels in and I'm still in a dusty yellow Egyptian city. A bit more variety of environment would be nice at this point.

I'm not a medical expert, psychologist, psychiatrist, teacher or love doctor. Take my words with a pinch of salt, yeah?

I am an experienced cook, musician and care worker though, so that's something.

I've been playing alot of FNAF 4 and 2, and Minecraft lately!  :fluttershy:  I know minecraft isn't as popular now, but it's still fun! FNAF 2 is my all time favorite game!

img-34857-1-img-34857-1-1443874404-bestp

Signature by Laika

Destiny on the PS4 bouncing around in circles all alone :| 

Thinking about getting off and switching to W40K Dawn of War: Dark Crusade :P

C9YO7ag.png

Sableye is best... whatever he is, diamond demon thing. He's still awesome. 

(I know he's a Pokemon, psh)

Goldeneye for the N64. Tried beating it on Secret Agent but, that failed...  :lol:

Metal Gear Solid 4- the cutscenea aren't as long and the story isn't as confusing as I've heard lol... pretty good coming off of 2. Can't wait for V. :D

They're still longer than the rest of the series, especially later in the game, and there's an extreme lack of balance of cutscene to gameplay ratio. The gameplay is the best in the series and the story is great but you'll be stuck in cutscenes far more often than you'll be playing the game.

2 and 4 are my favorites in the main series though.

Metal Gear Solid 4- the cutscenea aren't as long and the story isn't as confusing as I've heard lol... pretty good coming off of 2. Can't wait for V. :D

If you played the MGS Games before 4 already, it's really not confusing, it's more confusing to those who started with 4 first

but yeah, MGS-Expert, saying his words XD Cant wait for MGSV either! :pinkie::wub:

• Brohoof 1

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

Still playing EU IV as Poland (Commonwealth) and I am doing fantastic :D. Expanding more into Germany and I have vassalized Muscovy and fed them a lot of provinces from Nizhny Novgorod :3. 

post-28830-0-82339800-1440099379_thumb.jpg

Me and my brother have been downloading the BO3 beta for 4 hrs now, and it's almost done (for him atleast!)

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

They're still longer than the rest of the series, especially later in the game, and there's an extreme lack of balance of cutscene to gameplay ratio. The gameplay is the best in the series and the story is great but you'll be stuck in cutscenes far more often than you'll be playing the game.

2 and 4 are my favorites in the main series though.

Yeah, that's certainly getting truer the more I get into it, but at least they can be paused and I like the little interactive bits in them. So yeah, it's all good with me. :)
  • Brohoof 1

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Yeah, that's certainly getting truer the more I get into it, but at least they can be paused and I like the little interactive bits in them. So yeah, it's all good with me. :)

I loved the interactive parts too. Not quite a QTE and not obstructive at all if you don't view them.

I dunno what MGS5 has in store but I hope it takes a lot of design choices from MGS4. Excluding the bad cutscene ratio.

• Brohoof 1

You've spent about 2941 hours on League of Legends which means 123 days of your life

You are 61.354th on Europe West servers and 156.993th in the world.

think i play league of legends a lot ^^

Edited by deathpioupiou