mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Well, right now I am casting DotA 2.. which sort of counts as 'playing' I think... Well, it is just as fun in my opinion. Dis game is mah addiction.

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. ~Henry Ford

I am currently playing a variety of games. I get bored of the same thing all the time so deepening on my mood I may be playing...

- skyrim

- fallout 3

- star ocean the last hope

- left for dead

- eden

- fruit ninja (lol)

- borderlands

- fable 2

"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty.

Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."

-Jerry Garcia

Say hi to me on Gaia, username: SkrinkleAndSkrod

I'm playing windows microsoft word.

IT IS THE GREATEST SANDBOX GAME EVER! you can do absolutely anything and it has great error checks so you can't break it.

On 9/21/2012 at 3:39 AM, ceresbane said:
It's not a saying to go by in the first place. It was a name to a method of flame warring that was used in the early brony 4chan wars.To love and tolerate is to be non-conflicting and act passive-aggressive so that the hater cannot latch on to anything to retaliate with.

The love is the sword. you attack with talks of hugs and friendship. As if they were hurtful.

The tolerance is the shield. you ignore whatever the hater says.

Been playing Monster Hunter Tri on and off, started a bowgun character in sp, used to lance but bowgun is pretty fun, loving the freedom of using different status and elemental attacks willy nilly. I also need to finish Chrono Trigger, but the endgame is a little too open and I don't know what the hell to do, and the optional bosses are freaking difficult.

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Got back into a Red Orchestra 2 kick recently. I don't know of anybody personally who plays it. Some members here play it or used to on one point, haven't seen any of them around as of late. I think when I was still fiarly new to it I killed and was killed by Zoop many times.

RO2 can be both very fun and extremely frustrating. Not something I can often play for more than one match at a time.

Edited by Artemis

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Company of Heros. One of my most favorite RTS games. Right from the start having large infantry battles are great and the squad dynamics really add a twist to gameplay.

I just got done playing Skyrim for about 6 hours straight, and I've had that game for so long, and it's still fun. So I'm going to say that. :)

This is a signature.

Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna. A 9-year-old hack and slash PC game (if you don't know about DS it's similar to Baldur's Gate) where you have to fight your way through the ruined Utraean empire. I run my favorite music while playing so the game has a proper soundtrack. :)

Edited by TailsAlone

"Human beings fascinate me

Being just the way they are..."

• 3 weeks later...

-Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

-Everybody's Golf (Vita)

-LittleBigPlanet Vita

-Worms: Ultimate Mayhem

-Uncharted 3

-SARPBC

-Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

That's about it. I'm also gonna be playing Jet Set Radio once SCEE decide to release the Vita version.

Been spending most of my time playing Skyrim. Its so addicting. But it keeps freezing on me when ever I play. :( I think it hates me...

R0qvT.png

"Just because we like this show does not mean that we are gay,strange, or different in any way. We just have learned to express ourselves and not to judge a book by its cover. We as fans don't care what others have to say because we know that they have never sat down and watched the show and will never understand its awesomeness.It makes all laugh,smile, and it brings people together who will not judge eachother.Its not just a bunch of fans.Its a whole Community."-me

Playing Pokemon White 2 a whole lot, taking my time a bit through the main story though. Also replaying Resident Evil 4 here and there, always a hoot. :wub:

Been spending most of my time playing Skyrim. Its so addicting. But it keeps freezing on me when ever I play. :( I think it hates me...

Is it the PS3 version? Because I hear that version has problems like that. :huh:

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

I'm procrastinating TF2 by programming. Procrastinating programming for Forum lurking. And in a bit, I'll procrastinate Forum lurking by playing TF2.

"In the new approach, as you know, the important thing is to understand what you're doing rather than to get the right
answer."

~OC's~

Newest addition,
Ian

My First OC,

Steel Forest
His foster son,

Shuttle Fire