mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII-2. I decided to go back and collect more of the fragments and unlock those extra gates. You know, just finish exploring the game and doing the extra content and stuff. I may even try to take on that white tonberry ( and probably get killed) again.

Edited by Mutemutt

I'm currently playing A Link To The Past while I wait for A Link Between Worlds to be released. I'm planning on 100% it before November 22, but since I have the least amount of knowledge on ALTTP out of any other Zelda game, this might prove to be a bit difficult.

Wish me luck, or something!

I just got done playing a bit of Devil May Cry 3, the game is hard but very fun, Dante is a complete badass and nothing seems deter him or get him nervous; hell, he taunted CERBERUS with the whole 'Lets go for a walk' thing.   The game is just awesome, but the bosses seems very tricky for some reason.

Saints Row The Third with the zombie cheat. It makes the game more fun as I am driving through the streets of Steelport, running over and shooting zombies while riding my crusader. :P

Right now I'm in an epic leveling grind before squaring off against the Elite Four in Pokemon Y. I have stupidly ignored the "subtle" hints the game has been giving me. "Hey! Hey!" The game says, "Check out the new fairy type! Isn't it cool?" "No." I replied. So the game keeps shoving "fairy! Fairy! Fairy!" down my throat until I get to the elite four and I have square off against a dragon type... Sigh. Come on Florges, let's get this over with.

I've been playing Doom 3 again recently. I am incredibly hyped up for when they announce Doom 4, if it'll be anywhere near as good as Doom 3, I can't wait.

Also, GTA IV is almost done downloading from Steam after about three days. It's about time (My internet connection is very slow). I'll probably spend a lot of time playing that.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

I was playing the Mages Guild Quest in Skyrim, I'm almost finished that storyline, i tried to play through the storyline with another character but for some reason that quest line was broken.

I'm also playing with a plethora of mods my favorite is Skyrim immersive creatures..it adds extra immersive like  monsters at spawn points

immersive patrols, adds more patrols of npcs in areas and realistic needs and diseases..you have to eat and drink to survive and frostfall a hardcore immersive mod that forces the player to adapt to the cold, as he player now can freeze to death. It just makes the experience better.

I also still have a fan made mod like DLC called Falskaar which i have finished.

Pokémon X, probably way too much...

I also acquired Shin Megami Tensei IV today, never played any of those games before but I like it so far.

Also been trying to get back into Resident Evil and Monster Hunter on 3DS as well to make sure my skill don't get rusty.

I just got Virtue's Last Reward, second game in the Zero Escape series and the sequel to the excellent visual novel 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. Like that game, the story is the main selling point, though I will say that the game-play has been monumentally upped from the first. Also like the first is that the story is only given to you in pieces at times, so majority of the time I'm generally like "What!? But...that means...and that...what the hell is going on!?"

Heh, pretty much, loved those games. :yay:

I'm in the "MMO-MOOD" again..

As a result I'm trying to get into Guild Wars 2, I know the game is great but I can't really get into it because I don't really have people to play together with.

That said; I don't suppose anyone around here knows of any good guilds?

Football (Soccer) Manager 2014. I reckon I'm one of the only people on the forums who plays this... Correct me if I'm wrong! This game is stressful...

My roommate and I are doing 99 man death brawls in Super Smash Bros. Brawl with all the computer players set to 8 or 9. It's pretty intense right now lol It really tests your endurance. 

Ahh waiting fir the ps4 while i been waiting i been playing Skyrim, man as buggy as it is the game is still fun, currently level 41 Khajit named Mr Jangles, I passed on the easy Lion-O for the name

I just picked up Wind Waker HD this morning. I have the original in my basement somewhere but a few years back I let my sister borrow my GameCube. She decided to play the damn thing during a thunderstorm without a surge protector. Now she has my Wii so I can't play it on that either. Oh well, at least I have a reason to play my Wii U now.

All over Battlefield 4 on the PC!

Netcode issues aside, most of the crashes "seem" to be fixed.. well.. at least server side ones.

Game is a flipping hoot and a half. I love the absolute destruction that the players can cause in this game!

It literally can change the battlefield as you play. Collapsing buildings (even a skyscraper in one map, and a hotel on another. But most small ones can be crushed on any level), blast out walls, knock down tree's... the list goes on!

If it had some terrain deformation it would've been perfect. But the destruction... heh cover isn't always as safe as you think!

Final Fantasy XIII-2. I'm trying to collect some of the trophies right now, specifically the one for taming Don Tonberry and the one for getting 100 preemptive strikes in a row. This might take a while... The good news is I'm getting a good amount of gil along the way which will, hopefully, make getting that serendipity wild artefact easier.

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning.

... More like Harvest Moon: A SLOW Beginning, amirite?! AMIRITE?!

... Still, it gets better as the game progresses, and while being patient and waiting to unlock all of bachlorettes is a pain and Michelle is extremely unlikeable...

... The game allows me to be a boy with a feminine hairstyle and outfit (including dresses~ <3). I really can't complain.

• Brohoof 1