mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Currently playing A Link Between Worlds.

Pokemon Y, and A Link to the Past. Hopefully by Friday, I'll have finished ALttP as well as saved up enough for A Link Between Worlds.

Tried to do the same thing but I failed to do so.

As if right now, I'm playing Skullgirls. Its an awesome fighter (and a little heavy on the fan service.) 

I know a guy who does a lot of work on Skullgirls. Good to see people liking it. (Personally, I find fighters dull. XD)

I'm currently playing GTAV...Had to restart after a massive gamebreaker caused by the horrid GTA:O launch. How an online update effectively wrecked the single player mode is beyond me but it happened...Though truth be told, I seem to spend more time playing in-game golf and screwing around with the open-world than doing the story missions.

I mean, sure, I could progress the story (and admittedly, it's a good story) OR I could decide to be angry about the cut I just lost (one mission loses a scripted 28 mil immediately after gaining it), blow up a submarine in my backyard, run out onto the street, steal a motorcycle (which in keeping with Trevor's story-dictated murderous streak, I accomplish by blasting the original driver's head off with a shotgun), go cruising while smashing through the occasional fruit stand, pick up a hitchhiker and deliver them to a possibly-cannibalistic cult in the mountains, motorcycle my way back down said mountain only to take a cable car back up, grab a parachute at the summit (after discovering a map of alien origins written there), leap off the mountain and skydive down to the roof of a chicken restaurant where I proceed to massacre the employees and destroy the cargo and vehicles (to drive up stocks in a rival company, since I bought some 300 stocks in a taco place and wanted to sell high) then head to a local bar, punch out a guy for mouthing off when I walked in, play a game of darts then finally detour over to the movie theater to catch The Loneliest Robot In Great Britain before going home for a nap.

Im currently playing Ryse Son of Rome.. and im stuck at a part where its 6 vs 1 and i cant freaking get past it!!

So if anyone here has Ryse, let me know, PMing is faster, and we can co op the campaign if you want :)

These are the games I have been playing as of now:

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

Dynasty Warriors 8

Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends

Shin Touhou Musou (doujin game)

Ultimate Sunflower Creation (doujin game)

Also I'm now playing this...

Mega pony

And more Doom mods.

Microsoft Train Simulator...that is all.

• Brohoof 1

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

*takes a deep breath*

WoW

LoL

Borderlands 2

Starmade

Terraria

Minecraft

Tomb Raider

Tera

FFXIV

GW2

Diablo 3

Skyrim

POE

Arkham Orgins

Don't Starve

Dark Souls

*gasps*

I don't have time for all of them... gotta cut something... but... but... they are all so fun.

Cut WoW. It isn't really fun.

Or just finish off some of the shorter ones to free up time. Arkham Origins isn't too long if you skip side stuff. :P

Pokemon Black 2. I'm trying to catch all the stuff I can before December 27th so I can transfer everything over and have a completed national dex. The reason I never bothered was because I didn't want to have to transfer everything between myself, but since pokemon bank is going to make transferring easier for future versions, I'm working on filling the pokedex across gens 4-6.

(I have a spreadsheet and everything set up. I'm 49.5% of the way there xP)

Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time (PC)

Super Mario 3D World (Wiiu)

Saint's Row 2 (PS3)

AWESOME_FACE!!!.png

Edited by BEN

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."