Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Pinkie threw your next birthday party?

TailsIsNotAlone

• 4 months later...

That honestly sounds amazing but I feel like I would be worried since when Twilight Sparkle first came to Ponyville, she threw a surprise party with EVERYONE invited to it and I don't think I could really handle that sort of socialization with how bad my anxiety. Basically one part of me wants to say "Heck yeah, that sounds like fun!" and the other side of me is thinking "Oh god... Maybe... Maybe we shouldn't? It sounds fun but I don't know..." :sealed:

23 minutes ago, Rainbowshine295 said:

I'll run away as far as possible. If Pinkie is throwing a party, she'd call lots of people. Then I'd have to share my cake! I don't like sharing cake! Plus I'd have to socialize. Nightmare come true.

I feel you there, socializing is a nightmare for me as well though it depends on who I'm socializing with. If it's with people I'm very familiar with then I probably wouldn't mind having them around too much since I'm familiar with them. :P 

• Brohoof 1

What if Pinkie threw your next birthday party?

If Pinkie Pie threw my next birthday party then Rarity wouldn't be happy because I know how much she enjoys

"Bringing my birthday parties to life.", as she puts it. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

That would be a dream come true, I'm sure she'd make sure it was the best birthday party I've ever had!

Though in all seriousness, I'm not much of a party-goer (or a social person in general), so I'd probably need to attend at least one of her parties before hand so It's not so overwhelming.

• Brohoof 1

I’m 110% certain it would be a total smash of a party. I would love to have the privilege of Pinkie Pie plan a birthday party for me.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...