Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Pinkie threw your next birthday party?

TailsIsNotAlone

What would that be like? The best night ever or a total disaster?

For me, closer to the second one. I'm an old man of 27 so I don't celebrate my birthday very much. My grandparents will take me out to breakfast or dinner and give me a card, and that's about it. We're all pretty calm and straight-laced folks this far up north, so it would be quite a surprise to have a sugary-smelling pink cartoon pony gallop in with a party hat, fake mustache and a pair of cymbals yelling, "Go Tailsy! It's your birthday! Go Tailsy! It's your birthday!" Grandma would grumble about how loud she was. Grandpa wouldn't know what to think. I'd be delighted and embarrassed at the same time. Then Pinkie would tap-dance on the table and eat all of our desserts.

But that's why I love her. :)

• Brohoof 6

Is it just Pinkie? Can she bring a pony friend of hers along? Cuz my birthday wish would be big hugs with Dashie :3

I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue if she threw a party for me. My usual laid-back 'go out and see a movie with best friend' routine would turn into a blown out thing like I use to have when I was younger, except ten times more intense.

• Brohoof 2

As Discord said, I hope she can bring another pony along (preferrably Fluttershy :3). At first, things would be pretty epic. But as we all know, a Pinkie Pie party almost never ends, and thus would turn into a nightmare.

1: Ask myself: Why the hell did she pick me out of all the bronies?

2: Go batshit crazy on the dance floor.

3. Drink Red Bull, coffee, caffeinated drinks.

4. Repeat step 2.

Is it just Pinkie? Can she bring a pony friend of hers along? Cuz my birthday wish would be big hugs with Dashie :3

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW me too :3 Screw the iPhone! Time for some 4th wall breaking action!

• Brohoof 1

If Pinkie Pie throw my me a birthday party I would hope that she could bring the rest of the Mane 6 along but it would be just a bit chaotic. I'm sure it would be fine because sometimes by Brony friends compare me to her because I am quote unquote Naturally funny and tend to always brighten up dark situations. I'm can also go from being tired and having no energy into a hyper beast so I think me and her would get along just fine (I would make Dashie give me hugs :3) It would be amazing! :)

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I like quieter parties. Well, if Pinkie did all the stuff I love in a party (video and board games, nice dinner, etc) then I wouldn't mind. If Pinkie starts partying all night, I'd honestly be forced to kick her out; our neighbourhood's extremely quiet and I wouldn't want the police at our house.

Needless to say, it would be awesome because it's a party with Pinkie Pie. But it'd be kinda boring after a bit because I have only two or three really good friends and everyone else are just horseapples. Plus, I haven't had a birthday party in something like four years, which might be strange for a 16 year old but whatever.

• Brohoof 1

Well, my birthday is 1st of November, so I often celebrate it the day before (Halloween). I'm certain that Pinkie Pie would be utterly delighted to set up a party for me as dressing up and having a creepy theme would be the only way tae go.

I would be cool if the Maine Six and Princess Luna showed up.

Pinkie Pie would look at me, ask me a few questions about parties, get all the wrong answers, ask me a few questions about friends, her mane would deflate somewhat -- then she would break the 4th wall and have the party in equestria.

Hmm... Well since my birthday is on March 13th, generally that means spring break. Maybe Pinkie would throw me a beach-birthday party? :'o Thats like the dream right there, swimming with a pink cartoon pony at the beach while people ask whats wrong with you. Then again there would always be thoes few that wouldn't think that they are going crazy and join me while I swim with Pinkie <3

• Brohoof 1

I would die of excitement.

But I'd leave a note that says to have the party anyway, and I'd designate two people to control my arms and legs so I could still dance

As long as she brings Vinyl and Octavia with her so we can have some proper dancing music, I'd be overjoyed.

God I want to be moving right now... Stupid everyone in the house being asleep...

I haven't had a real birthday party other then just some family eating for a while. however my parents have no idea I'm a brony so... It might be awkward. Still would be quite awesome I think.

For my birthday I like it if everybody can just shut up, and I can game in peace. So it would be a disaster with a ton of unwanted attention.

• Brohoof 1

It's never a dull moment when Pinkie Pie is there xD *wonders what a party would be like*

Well, I can definitely say that it would be... Interesting. I would probably freak out if Pinkie Pie was there but, interesting.

• 8 years later...