Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony toy concepts

Skullbuster

all of these would be sold online these of course are not real, but if you could make toys suited for the brony commuinity what would you make?

mine would be:

fixed brushables, make them look like there show counter parts

pinkie pies easy bake oven!(lol)

cupcakes playset, includes rainbow dash tied up, all organs removable!

operation: pinkie pie edtion

I would make Smarty Pants with her own NOTEBOOK and QUILL for when you want to pretend she's doing her homework.

A small cannon to shoot Luna brushables/nonbrushables to the moon. (Could use any other pony too I guess)

And a RC Flying Tank toy you can control.

RC Tank (the turtle) helicopter, complete with rainbow styled controller

PinkiePie complete with 'Party canon' (LASER SIGHTS NOT INCLUDED)

Fluttershy toy, with loud and quite sound options (LOUD: YOU WILL LOVE ME! Quite: But... whatever you want is... fine...)

Deppy Hoofs muffin machine complete with extra derp

DJ P0N3 music player

And... Er... Plushies? Yhea, plushies. Plushies seem cool.

LOL, I might make a plushie cupcakes kit. JK, plushies should be on the list, hmm, get a deal with Lego and make kits. ;)

Sell the toys in the boys aisle, tell retailers about bronies and embrace them.

I don't remember what it was called, but a long time ago, I got possibly one of my favorite toys. It had random puzzle-piece-shaped sections of track (with a small slit through it), that you could piece together however you wanted. Then a wind-up car that rode on the slits in the tracks. But my favorite part was being able to try and make the coolest/longest track possible, with only one set. I have no idea where it went (...it's been gone for a long time. Probably got donated while I wasn't looking.) But I can imagine little sections of Equestria, that you could move around to your liking (Sweet Apple Acres, Canterlot, SucarCube Corner, the Library, Skyloft Cloudsdale.) Then because Pinkie Pie has a car (you've seen the toy, don't lie to yourself) you could just scale it down a bit to fit the tracks, and make it a wind up toy. Maybe even throw in six different cars for each of the Mane6? BONUS: Hasbro could sell 'expansion packs' to the tracks, Make more areas! Everfree Forest? ManeHattan? Appleoosa? DOUBLE-BONUS: Hasbro could make more cars for more characters! Celestia (preferably white this time...) Spike, The CMC (hopefully each have separate cars...but whatever)

Or Hasbro could just be a pain in the flank and sell the character-cars with their corresponding area. Either way, I'd still buy them all.

I may feel awkward playing with this (...at first,) but my little sister would definitely love it (and she fits the HUB's intended demographic perfectly.) And if there are bronies that play with brushables, I'm sure there would be those that play with this.

You know those lead-esque looking paperweights?

The dark grey silver ones that kinda look like their made of pencil?

I want to say cast-iron... But I'm not quite sure.

Why not make those into ponies? I'd love a Rainbow Dash one for my desk.

post-42-0-26286700-1326066274_thumb.jpg

...I can see it now... :D

I'm pretty sure Hasbro could get this approved. They're still "dolls" in some respects, and they are just awesome!

Then, there are always those collectible magnet sets. I love those!

Kids love those! Ponies on the fridge? Win.

Then obviously, there needs to be some plushies. Again, I need a Rainbow Dash... :P

I'm not really one for brushables... That fake-hair stuff creeps me out, and leaves me paranoid of it falling out and going all over the house (like Easter Grass.) But I'm all for those blind-bag ponies coming to the US. All plastic is a win!

And for Celestia's sake, Hasbro... don't make them suck...

post-42-0-26286700-1326066274_thumb.jpg

Plushies of course!

I'd kill for some posters, especially if they had some of the designs/wallpapers from the internet.

A dvd. Or a Blu-Ray. Watching the first season of ponies in HD would make me so happy :D

Perhaps show accurate posable action figures with movable joints, and plastic hair.

Besides toys, I've been thinking it would be nice to have pony necklaces that look kind kind of like this, except have pony outlines instead of Hello Kitty of course.

Posted Image

A Celestia that isn't pink.

Perhaps show accurate posable action figures with movable joints, and plastic hair.

You do get ponies which are posable, I have a Rainbow Dash one but I trimmed her mane so it looked more accurate (but it's a brushable XD)

post-773-0-23233300-1326097538_thumb.jpg

I demand a Pinkie Pie with plastic switchable hair! One straight, one normal... Oh, and colt and filly ponies, as well as Derpy and Dr Whooves! Wouldn't it be just adorable if we had a filly RD, Twilight or Fluttershy? Or a Big Macintosh, Braeburn, or Snips and Snails set? Or maybe a Cloudsdale Colosseum set with RD and fancy flying Rarity? And what about a Wonderbolts set?

A Celestia that isn't pink.

You do get ponies which are posable, I have a Rainbow Dash one but I trimmed her mane so it looked more accurate (but it's a brushable XD)

post-773-0-23233300-1326097538_thumb.jpg

What I mean is where all the joints are movable and you can make any pose you want, and with solid plastic hair so it looks more show accurate.

Toys and plushies that actually look like the characters.

I briefly considered getting one of the toys but they're just not the same.

Posters would be amazing (if I could summon up the courage to put one up)

MLP: FiM Lego sets. This would mean Pony minifigures :)

MLP lunchbox

MLP laptop cases

MLP pencil case

MLP Medicine dosage box

MLP toilet bowl

MLP theme park

MLP Chapter books for young adults

MLP PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Radio controlled walking mane six

Show accurate brushables including accurate Celestia and Luna brushables

Spike with articulated arms and head

Car with MLP designs

Pony fashion (non fanmade pony wear)

SAT reading passages about MLP

Carry around map of Equestria

Chess with MLP characters

Pinktionary: pictionary for MLP terms (comes with cards)

Scrabble for MLP terms

MLP eating utensils

MLP night light (creates pony sillouhete)

MLP baby craddle toy (the stuff that hangs from the ceiling for babies to look at in their cribs)

MLP collectable statues (diecast collectibles, authentic items)

MLP model kits (scale model of different places in Equestria, hobby kits)

Pinkie Pie bakery basics booklet

The possibilities are endless :lol:

A Rainbow Dash dumbell, or Monopoly: Equestria Edition (Most expensive property is the Royal Canterlot Castle)

Edited by Narutardedscum