Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

D--> That Sounds Like An E%eptionally P%r Si%uation.
Also yay for your pic. Homestuck plus MLP:FiM is an amazing combo. Long live the frolicking hoof-beasts!

So I have a question for everypony... I assume it's just like an unwritten code of honor, but does everypony else make sure to drop their chests in a nice open area? Just seemed to me while I was chest dropping today that leaving it behind a building or haystack would be mean.

I like this pony. Keep on trottin' /)
As fer my chest droppin' style, I tend ta place then in somewhat hard-to-find areas.
That way it's more of an adventure ta find it, and when ya do, there's 20% more HUZZAH in every find!

Well, I've got 16 more magic shards to collect before I defeat Nightmare Moon and 300 more gems until I could get the town hall. Yay...

Hot....
Buckin'....
Dang....

Stopped playing for a while and now I'm starting up again. I'm getting worried that my parasprites have gotten out of hand. I think they are spawning faster than I am getting shards.

The way I deal with Parasprites is by loadin' up the unused areas with cheap trees.
Because I love me some trees.

Can anyone add me as a friend? I'm stuck on the Scootaloo mision and I need hearts to get Minuette as well. Here's my Gameloft name: RoseyCandy34 or RoseyCandy32. I can't remember much

Let's hope it ain't 34.
And aye, I'll add yas up right soon-ish~!
I'm gettin' back into the game as of late.

D--> That Sounds Like An E%eptionally P%r Si tion.

Also yay for your pic. Homestuck plus MLP:FiM is an amazing combo. Long live the frolicking hoof-beasts!

So I have a question for everypony... I assume it's just like an unwritten code of honor, but does everypony else make sure to drop their chests in a nice open area? Just seemed to me while I was chest dropping today that leaving it behind a building or haystack would be mean.

The chests won't actually fall behind an object; it's almost like placing them on a two-dimensional game board.  They will always be in the foreground, no matter where you place it (as far as I can tell).  If there is an unwritten code though, it's probably that you just drop the chest wherever you spawn in the town, but that's mostly to save time (or just plain laziness) more than anything else.

Edited by Antismurf9001

I need help with getting gems them kindness shards and honesty shards also I need some hear shards and bits also my ponyvilles is still surrounded by darkness and the elements are way out so I need to use a lot of bits or gems

My name is Dishonored_Luna

Edited by DragonSlayer Ornstei

Okay, I feel really REALLY dumb for asking this but I'm at a loss here. How do I save my game? I just downloaded the app and I'm playing it but nowhere do I see a save menu. I searched the web but I can't seem to find anything but save game hacking tips. Sorry if this has already been asked but it's a long thread so I only skimmed it looking for the answer. Oh my Celestia, I feel like a n00b.

Okay, I feel really REALLY dumb for asking this but I'm at a loss here. How do I save my game? I just downloaded the app and I'm playing it but nowhere do I see a save menu. I searched the web but I can't seem to find anything but save game hacking tips. Sorry if this has already been asked but it's a long thread so I only skimmed it looking for the answer. Oh my Celestia, I feel like a n00b.

It should save automatically whenever you leave the app.  I've heard that if you shut your device off while still in the app, you will lose progress up to your last auto-save, but I think that that's the only instance you need to worry about.

I need help with getting gems them kindness shards and honesty shards also I need some hear shards and bits also my ponyvilles is still surrounded by darkness and the elements are way out so I need to use a lot of bits or gems

There are ways to get more Gems. All you have to do is play the app for 5 days straight, and you can't miss a day though otherwise your bonus will reset to the 1st day. Defeat Parasprites and Changelings, but Highly Recommended to unlock Elements of Harmony First before Defeating the Parasprites and Changelings. There's Free Gems if you watch the commercial 2 times daily and of course you can use the shards on Elements of harmony that you unlocked, but I wouldn't recommend spending the shards on elements of harmony if you have a lot of parasprites and changelings.

Kindness and Honesty Shards are easy to get if you have a lot of shops and ponies to assign in ponyville. With Canterlot, You can get more Shards easily and you only have 5 shops.

It should save automatically whenever you leave the app.  I've heard that if you shut your device off while still in the app, you will lose progress up to your last auto-save, but I think that that's the only instance you need to worry about.

Thanks. I was running it constantly just in case.

I've added a bunch of friends from the list in the OP but so far no one has accepted. I think maybe the accounts are dead? If anyone is looking for friends add me. Princess_Lona!

Added!

Hey guys. I've been adding people but things are really going slow and I'm not getting hearts anymore.

So I decided to post my username again: moonlightavenger

Add, please.

Added!

I wonder if perhaps we should make a new list. It seems like the old one hasn't been updated in a while. Or maybe I'm just lazy and don't want to go through the whole thing adding everyone and sifting through the dead accounts. :P

Wait, you can get more gems from the theater beyond the initial 8?  Or is this something different that I'm not currently aware of?

I dont think thats possible but I'd like more info as well. If there's a hidden bug I'll use that for all its worth!

Chrysalis finally arrived in Canterlot so I'm fighting off waves of her 4 changelings there. I guess its 6 or 8 waves and I'm on wave 3 now.

Just found out i'm supposed to put trees and stuff between in open areas to discourage parasprites...is that for changelings too?  they seem to go wherever they want and even hide behind buildings in many areas....

You need at least 20 of each Shards to defeat Queen Chrysalis and shatter the barrier that surrounds her so that's not gonna be an easy thing to do unless you got a lot of ponies and shops to keep your shards high enough.

For those of you guys that are sending me Chests, I was able to complete the quest that I was so I'm just gonna say thanks for those on my friend list that helped me out.

You need at least 20 of each Shards to defeat Queen Chrysalis and shatter the barrier that surrounds her so that's not gonna be an easy thing to do unless you got a lot of ponies and shops to keep your shards high enough.

For those of you guys that are sending me Chests, I was able to complete the quest that I was so I'm just gonna say thanks for those on my friend list that helped me out.

Actually there was just 2 waves of 4 changelings that surrounded her that i had to beat and I just completed that (loyalty or magic, i forget which it shards as I'm always short of those 2). Of course the next goal is Shining Armor for 325 gems which is obscene. That will literally take months unless i buy gems which i refuse to do. .

The Last 2 Canterlot Questline is optional which is getting Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadance so it's not really needed unless you want to complete the questline. I'm on those same quest as well, but that's gonna be a long time for me because I haven't completed my Ponyville quests just yet so I'm stuck with getting Soarin as a Ponyville Quest.

Howdy all!

Turned on my game and I found out im back at Level 11 instead of Level 44.

I was like huh?? :huh:

How did that happen?

Heck I emailed GL to find out why.

Must be a glitch of some sorts.

Anypony in the same ship im in?

Just curious.

Im OtakuBrony1 on Gameloft.

See ya!

Question: Do the parasprites and changelings actually do anything besides get in the way? If I don't keep them at bay will they start eating my town, or will they just take up space? I ask because I'm trying to save my shards to activate the last few stones but I have to keep on spending them to kill the sprites and 'lings. I don't mind letting a few build up and killing them later as long as they won't do any damage while I wait. The Internet has so far not answered my question.

Parasprites and Revealed Changelings will take up space in both ponyville and canterlot so you can't build anything on top of them I believe. Parasprites will stop appearing in ponyville If you keep your ponyville decored, but I'm not sure if that's true though. Changelings will appear as Twilight Sparkle and they explore outside of the expansion areas you've owned so far. I'm not 100% sure if the changelings will take up space in canterlot.

• Brohoof 1

Howdy all!

Turned on my game and I found out im back at Level 11 instead of Level 44.

I was like huh?? huh.png

How did that happen?

Heck I emailed GL to find out why.

Must be a glitch of some sorts.

Anypony in the same ship im in?

No, but that actually sounds really beneficial.  Sure, you'll be barred from getting things that require a higher level to purchase, but as long as you still have the same gem count as before that's 33 or more free and relatively easy to obtain gems.  Unless I'm interpreting things wrong.

@@Princess Lona,

They shouldn't cause any damage.  Thankfully, the creators at Gameloft aren't quite THAT mean.  They're basically like rocks and other debris, but require element shards to remove instead of bits.

• Brohoof 1

So the expansion is cool so far.  I just upgraded it yesterday and got all the gems from the theater.  I finally had enough for Sweetie Belle and got her... now I need Rarity XD.  But since the Canterlot quests offer more gems, I'm sure it won't take as long to get there.  Bits are still a bit slow on the uptake for me, but I don't have all of the shops/ponies either, so I guess it'll work out eventually.

I unlocked all the elements of harmony except for Magic.  Does anyone know what shops produce magic shards on a consistent basis?

PS - If you haven't added me, my Gameloft ID is Therion55

So the expansion is cool so far.  I just upgraded it yesterday and got all the gems from the theater.  I finally had enough for Sweetie Belle and got her... now I need Rarity XD.  But since the Canterlot quests offer more gems, I'm sure it won't take as long to get there.  Bits are still a bit slow on the uptake for me, but I don't have all of the shops/ponies either, so I guess it'll work out eventually.

I unlocked all the elements of harmony except for Magic.  Does anyone know what shops produce magic shards on a consistent basis?

PS - If you haven't added me, my Gameloft ID is Therion55

You'll get most of the Magic Shards from The ponyville hospital and Town Hall. With Canterlot Update, then Probably Observatory, and Royal Conservatory may provide some Magic Shards. Magic Shards are pretty much hard to come by, but you'll get some from the shops I mentioned.

• Brohoof 2

I'l like to request a treasure chest, please. I just need one more to finish the mission I'm working on. I'm the one who's been leaving them by your trainstations as I feel they will be easily discovered there. If anyone wants to leave me one, you can put it by mine :) If you haven't added me, my username is Princess_Lona.

And thanks @KirbyFluttershy and @Antismurf9001 for easing my mind about the changelings and parasprites. My town is full of them now but I'm going to unlock all the elements way sooner!

Edited by Princess Lona