Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Does anybody like the Anime ZatchBell?

KTP Pretorius

Someone told me that I should do something on Anime, and I chose one of my favorites, Zatch Bell. Awesome show, other than GNG and Wolf's Rain. Does anybody else like it? Love it? Maybe hate? (Doubt it)

As long as it's an answer, go ahead and post. Also tell any other you like as well! MLP is accepted.

• Brohoof 1

Geez Louise, I love that anime. It's really unfortunate that it was never finished - they got to the final battle between Zatch and Zeno, but they never showed him becoming Mamoto king (or at least to my knowledge they didn't). It'd be pretty cool if a different animation company did a reboot of it, don't you agree? As long as it doesn't end up like NAS's reboot of YuGiOh. Toei did a better job with it in my opinion (and Kaiba had green hair. I mean seriously. Who doesn't like oddly colored hair?).

• Brohoof 1

I WUB THIS ANIME!!!!

Lol was it ever finished? Also did anyone else see Bo-Bo-Bo- That was good as well! You can watch all that stuff on youtube and on Animefreak in english. I always wanted to see Ash and Pikachu VS Kio and Zatch....

I used to watch it every week before they took it off cartoon network back in the day. Remember Zatch and his yellowtails?? He loved those yellowtails so much1!!!!

Only other animes I like are pokemon, dragonball/dbz, Naruto, and Fullmetal Alchemist

• Brohoof 1

I used to watch it every week before they took it off cartoon network back in the day. Remember Zatch and his yellowtails?? He loved those yellowtails so much1!!!!

Only other animes I like are pokemon, dragonball/dbz, Naruto, and Fullmetal Alchemist

Yup! I remember that! I was lauging so hard! :lol: The plot was perfect. I wonder if there will be more. Hope so, and we get to see if Zatch beat Zeno (of course he did. Would be a shame if he didn't).

I spent my elementary years reading the Mangas and I loved it :) I didn't love the show because it left you hanging to often and the voice acting was to poor for me.

But the Mangas were great

• Brohoof 1

I watched the anime and I thought the idea of the of the show was pretty good. But, after a while the show got kinda old for me. For example a lot of side characters never showed up that much and Zatchs past just took to long.

It was good, but it was not great.