Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FPS Russia is stupid

rcollinz13

I was kind of curious, because some people think I'm a loser for thinking this guy is stupid. If you don't know FPS Russia is an American youtuber that makes gun videos with a fake Russian accent. This opinion may have arisen when FPS Russia slammed a brony on a Mail Monday. I just think that this guy is kind of stupid with pointless gun videos and fake Russian accent. I also do not like that our generation is somewhat obsessed with guns and explosions, because I am against guns. I think that guns should be used for sport, military, and law enforcement only. Let me know what you guys think of FPS Russia and our generations outlook on guns.

Here's the link to that video were FPS Russia slams a brony for asking an honest question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjbzp9SSPiw

Well, the guy has obviously not seen the g4 show, or else he would've at the very least understood why people like it so much.

But yeah, I think guns should also be only used for sport and military/law enforcement, and also self defence

people nowadays are only enticed by guns because of Call of Duty, its taking over the minds of children and teenagers that 'this is what war is really like, now go shoot stuff'. this sounds hypocritical for me as i play shooters myself, but at least they arent based in a realistic environment with real guns. but yes, the only times i hold a gun in reality is when I'm going clay targeting so yeah spart, law/military should be the only use for guns

people nowadays are only enticed by guns because of Call of Duty, its taking over the minds of children and teenagers that 'this is what war is really like, now go shoot stuff'. this sounds hypocritical for me as i play shooters myself, but at least they arent based in a realistic environment with real guns. but yes, the only times i hold a gun in reality is when I'm going clay targeting so yeah spart, law/military should be the only use for guns

Yeah, with all of the twelve year old kids playing Call of Duty, and being taught that guns are not as bad as they really are. Guns are first and foremost weapons designed to kill, and I don't like how that reality is being warped by video games. Don't get me wrong I do love playing shooter video games, but at the same time I realise that this is not real life and it needs to be taken with a grain of salt.
  • Brohoof 1