Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mirad

So, I thought about plot twists after seeing a comment on a DGD M/v. So, here are the rules:

1 - It MUST be pony related. Nothing about Halo or whatever you would think.

2 - [EDITING 2] In order to make this interesting, you have to twist the plot twist above yours. The first 2 don't count, as they were posted before this edit. However, if you'd like, you can start a new twist, but put [NEW] before you write your post, to make sure everyone knows you aren't following along with the last one. One a [NEW] plot twist has been made, you cannot return to an old plot, quote it, etc.

3 - You cannot have any NSFW content in your twist. It will be reported.

4 - Have fun.

So, I'll start.

Plot Twist - Friendship isn't magic. It's Witch Craft.

[EDIT]: @@Dr_Waveband I wouldn't say these rules are obscure. They make sense. My first rules were obscure, which were "You can't re-write an existing one." That would've meant searching through the thread to find one you have.

Edited by Gordon Freeman

These rules are a bit obscure, but let's try.

Plot Twist - The unicorns can't use magic after all; it's an elaborate, nation-wide hoax performed with concealed mirrors and wires to justify their aversion for manual work.

• 1 month later...

Plot Twist: Pinkie Pie doesn't look like her family because its her foster family.  Her real mother looks just like her and went completely insane after Pinkie's father died and wanted to keep Pinkie Pie with her forever until Princess Celestia took her away from her crazy mother.  And then sent her crazy mother to an insane asylum.

So you see, the fan made Cupcakes Pinkameena is actually Pinkie's real mother.

(sorry.  It was a dream I had)

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...