Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mane 6 as Humans

DarligPegasi

So I was looking at all the drawings of the humanized mane 6 and decided to draw my version of them! So here it is! Tell me what you think please. :D

Oh and if anybody wanted to know;

I drew it by hand first then, traced it over with a sharpie, scanned it onto the computer and colored it with photoshop. :)

I have to admit that Pinkie Pie's color really faded. :< Now she looks like a neon vampire with pink hair...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

Why does everybody draw twilight black?

I don't understand that at all.

Other than that, good job, i really liked it. Keep up the good work!

I think there is some kind of meme that twilight is a mexican, it's probably a 4 chan thing or some other meme forum that started it.

Edited by khaine21x3

I think there is some kind of meme that twilight is a mexican, it's probably a 4 chan thing or some other meme forum that started it.

Why does everybody draw twilight black?

I don't understand that at all.

Other than that, good job, i really liked it. Keep up the good work!

Actually Twilight is black in this, not Mexican. And I drew Twilight as black because that's the way I imagine her in my head. :3 What's the problem with that? And thanks for the compliments. :3

Actually Twilight is black in this, not Mexican. And I drew Twilight as black because that's the way I imagine her in my head. :3 What's the problem with that? And thanks for the compliments. :3

Theres nothing wrong with it, it just not how i see her in my headcanon i guess.

I mean, hey, whatever floats your boat

to all their own.

• Brohoof 1