Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of brony or pegasister are you?

Stoner Spike

The only thing that stands between me and Rabid Brony status is my lack of offense at the insults commonly sent our way. Wouldn't that make me an even bigger brony, though, for responding (or not) in a way consistent with the ideals we've supposedly taken from the show rather than indignantly?

Yes, it would.

This topic's been made in different variations like four times, but each topic is unique in it's types listed so they can't really be merged or locked xD;

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

--

As far as brony-ness is concerned, I see myself as a casual fan in the real world, and a more intense one online. Most of what I tend to do online nowadays has something to do with pony, and it's all due to the humungous, never ending fanbase and all the amazing art, fiction and media it makes every day. I love the fandom for it's detail as much as I do it's overall themes :3

• Brohoof 2

This topic's been made in different variations like four times, but each topic is unique in it's types listed so they can't really be merged or locked xD;

(Chaos; Chaos Everywhere)

I'm making the movement from closet to regular. I'm gonna post a status on facebook & Twitter saying I'm a brony and see how long it takes until the kids at school (Middle mind you) find my profile.

According to this I'm a regular brony... However I do have a lot of rabid brony qualities. I guess I'm a casual rabid brony.

I can't say I've ever attended a meetup, though. The brony community in my area is pretty lackluster other than the scalpers who hog all the blind bags.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a rabid fan no doubt. All of my friends know about this show from me, and usually if they can't accept the fact that I watch this show they can't be my friend. But many people when they find out for me accept it a become a Brony sooner or later because of me. :) it's very rare I find someone who hates the show , and I even got my hater friend to become a Brony and she loves the show now. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm a regular brony, although I don't really buy much merchandise because I'm saving up money for something else right now. And it doesn't bother me what people think about it.

I still haven't been able to attend a meetup because there haven't been any meetups near me, but maybe sometime later I'll be able to attend one.

• Brohoof 1

Regular Brony, minus the meetups part (cons and such are never near enough where I live, and I still live with my parents). I love the show and watch it often, and I participate in the community a lot, but I could care less about haters and trolls. In fact, i get kind of ticked when a brony goes all-out on a troll because they're just feeding it. And don't you dare call a non-brony out on their opinions if you're entitled to your own!

I am a total rabid brony, I'm always telling my friends about how great of a show Mlp:fim is... BUT THEY WON'T LISTEN TO ME!!!

I love mlp as much as I love Muse! (AND THAT IS ALOT)

Regular brony. That and closet brony seeing how I haven't told anyone but my best friend. I don't collect any merchandise, although I do watch a ton of parodies and own several pony video game spinoffs like Ponymon.

I am between Rabid and regular... By this I mean that I love to have merchandise, I see no problem with it. But I don't go arond telling everyone about the show, if they ask, i'll say it, nothing more, and I would love to attend meetups but i havn't yet, and missing one wouldn't kill me. But I plan to be at BronyCAN this next summer.

• Brohoof 1

Tell me if this is strange, but I would say that I have characteristics of the rabid, regular, and fan. I have VERY little merch, but I am mostly a regular brony, but MLP: FiM is a huge part of my life, and I am constantly making references to it. I don't actively recruit people to the herd, but I will talk about it if asked. I haven't been to a meet-up yet, but hopefully I can make it to BronyCAN 2013. And oh yeah..I get pissed off if people call brones gay.

I'm between "Closet Brony" and "Fan". While I don't go around spreading MLP everywhere or buy any merchandise, I do quote the show and enjoy spending time in the fandom. In fact, that's where I've spent a lot of my time on the internet. Also, on the merchandise note, a Fluttershy plushie is on my wish list (don't judge).

I say I'm a mix of closet and Fan. I haven't bought anything but will eventually (Season 1 comes to mind, and I've been eyeing a shirt or two, just don't have much spare cash atm) but won't mind going to a bronycon at some point and I've started to dabble into writing poney stories so...my two cents worth.

I'm a Regular Brony, but I haven't been to any real meetups yet. However, I did go to this anime convention in Syracuse and there was a MLP: FiM booth there for some reason, but it was only some of the development crew and no voice actors, which was disappointing.

I only have 2 plushies so far, both of Rainbow Dash. I plan to get more but college is just eating away at my finances. By Winter Recess, I should be able to get a few more with my Christmas money and what not.

Rabid Brony

As my best friend once said: "Okay, Alyssa, we all know I'm a pegasiser too....but sometimes people just need a brake."

As my other best friend once said: "It's fine, Alyssa, why don't you draw something else for a change? Or maybe do some actual schoolwork? Alyssa, it doesn't have to be perfect."

I draw ponies in all of my classes. Haven't turned a single homework assignment for math in....but I still manage a C+.

I've never been to a meetup or anything, but you know I would if I could!!!!

Edited by Alora

I'm probably just a fan. If I go too long between seasons I'll stop thinking about MLP, but I like to think I'd stay in touch with any friends I made in the community over other subjects.