Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you owned the Earth.

The Razor Wing

First it'll be:

Posted Image

Okay then it'll be my own vision of a world in a not-too-distant future in which hobbyist and artisan technology has advanced far beyond normal boundaries. Think of that with what I love about Sci-Fi, a united government with advancement of human/ and pony kind!

The future is in the past! We will be unstoppable!

Posted Image

:ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

If I owned Earth, one of the first things I would do is instruct for certain places, like the Hawaiian island of O'ahu, to be made into race tracks. (Trust me, I've been around O'ahu many times. If the roads were better paved in some areas, and there were guard rails in others, it would be a racers dream.)

Then, I'd race around the areas with close friends and others. And then, um... Yeah, I haven't thought much past the racing deal...

If I owned my own Earth I would probably rename it Bobado out of pure impulse. Next thing I would do is reunite mankind under one common rule: mine. I would be a friendly, tolerating dictator of sorts. Since I obviously have enough power to make my own planet, I would then reshape the entire face of the Earth by forming one massive land mass. This continent would serve as mankind's one and only home other than my colonies on the Moon. In order to best insure the security of my people I would have my science and engineering division generate a new atmospheric layer which would protect Bobado from any dangerous and possibly fatal collisions.

Edited by Bobado
  • Brohoof 2

I don't understand what you mean by "Own the Earth".

Firstly, because of the International Space Convention of 1967, it is illegal for governments or organizations to own celestial bodies; they are the free domain of mankind to inhabit and explore.

Second, Earth is not a collective body of territory; it has been subdivided by regional sovereignty or proprietary claim by more than 500 people-groups and 200 nations.

Third, most of these nations posses armies with the specific intent of protecting the interests of said nations.

Fourth, wide tracts of land by these sovereignties are non-negotiablly not for sale, for religious or cultural reasons. One could not 'buy the Earth' using materials that were available on it, unless you were going to buy the Earth with the Earth, which makes no sense. Small examples would be the cities of Jerusalem, Bankok or the Vatican. Large examples would be Kashmir (a region of northern Pakistan and eastern Afganistan) and many small regions within Germany, France, Scandinavia and Oceanian islands.

Suddenly just being the deed owner to all these places, or magical Super-king of all of them would be an incredible challenge and complication, since all their problems would transfer to you, seeing as you become responsible for all of it.

• Brohoof 4

If I had my own world, albeit being hidden in an unseen part of our galaxy, I would name it Shangri-la. It would be forested with evergreens and usually cold most of the time. There also would be valleys between mountains and other awe inspiring features.

There could also be a Denny's planetside as well.

• Brohoof 2

I don't understand what you mean by "Own the Earth".

Firstly, because of the International Space Convention of 1967, it is illegal for governments or organizations to own celestial bodies; they are the free domain of mankind to inhabit and explore.

Second, Earth is not a collective body of territory; it has been subdivided by regional sovereignty or proprietary claim by more than 500 people-groups and 200 nations.

Third, most of these nations posses armies with the specific intent of protecting the interests of said nations.

Fourth, wide tracts of land by these sovereignties are non-negotiablly not for sale, for religious or cultural reasons. One could not 'buy the Earth' using materials that were available on it, unless you were going to buy the Earth with the Earth, which makes no sense. Small examples would be the cities of Jerusalem, Bankok or the Vatican. Large examples would be Kashmir (a region of northern Pakistan and eastern Afganistan) and many small regions within Germany, France, Scandinavia and Oceanian islands.

Suddenly just being the deed owner to all these places, or magical Super-king of all of them would be an incredible challenge and complication, since all their problems would transfer to you, seeing as you become responsible for all of it.

Really dude http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png ?All of this has nothing to do with what i posted. And its simple, if you owned the earth or your own planet.And all this stuff i could care less about. This has nothing to do with law or what you can and can not do. Just if you had a planet what would it be like. Thats it.

Now...... try again :ph34r:

I would tell all of you to get off my lawn.

Posted Image

Barring that, I'd probably try to solve some of the bigger problems the world faces under the new cooperation of the people living on my land.

Edit:

Really dude http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png ?

Be nice. Blue was just being factual.

Edited by Crispy
  • Brohoof 4

What happened to my post? Wasn't it here? It was awesome. :(

Oh well, I guess no one shall know of the glory of the planet "Planet". Sadface.

I had posted the same topic twice. So i asked for the other one to be deleted. I should have copied the other post and put them on here. Im sorry your post is gone but i did like your vision of your world.

What would I do if I owned the Earth or some OTHER planet?

Gosh, THAT is a good question

First off, if I somehow owne the Earth, I would most likely give it back because I have no idea what I would do with it :blush:

HOWEVER, if I had my own planet , I would terraform it somehow making it more livable, THEN I would make that world into some kind of ratchet and clank-esque planet because honestly, Ratchet and Clank was freaking awesome before All4One came out http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Then FINALLY, I would live there :3

• Brohoof 1

I would let it be Earth and I probably wouldn't change much. Realistically having different nations around the world is better than one single kind of government or dictator. I like Earth as it is now, I'll probably just use my power to have all of my heart's desires for the rest of my life.

I would name it Terra and it would be exactly like Earth is now except for one rule: no government would be allowed to exist or all the animals would come and eat the people who try to put it together

It is already named Terra though, that's just latin ;)

I would find a nicely sized piece of mass in space, regardless the contents of the atmosphere, or how far it is orbiting from a star. Then I would tetraform the place into a hospitable environment. I think having a suitable Earthlike gravity is important. Now, some possible names for the planet:

Equestria

Swagarpetan

Skaro

Gallifrey

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Then last 3 names are planets from Dr. Who, but it would be cool if I really name a planet using one of those names. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Well... Let's just say I have a good enough of a manpower and weapons to get this planet under my control, the first thing I would do is to relinquish my ownership over the planet...

But before that, I'll have each and every head of the worlds' nation to pay a tithe to me, or else I will open fire on everyone that breathes Posted Image

I would call my world "That one planet with the odd name and stuff".

I would keep an island Continent on it for Pokemon so Pokemon Fans, like my self, could actually have Pokemon.

Everything else I would keep almost the same but without huge governments.

• Brohoof 2

Well this is easy. I've already planned ever law and custom of my planet.

First off it would be ruled by me obviously.

MLP merch and billboards and posters an etc. would be a common day sight.

It would be called New Equestria.

I would invest billions of dollars into a portal to Equestria.

Also Fluttershy would be best pony, no exceptions. TO EVERYONE.

Non-bronies wouldn't have to like the show, they would just have to get used to seeing MLP stuff every day.

Hating is against the law, punishable by time in prison.

Douche bags can gtfo out of my planet.

Oh yes!

I'd call my own terrestrial planet "Lengrad" after my idol Lenin.

There'd be only one government. The Fluttershy New World Order, which I'm the chairman of. It's like a democracy but I'm in charge forever and ever....like a monarchy...but I'm the Chairman.

Capital of the planet would be Dimgrad, after myself..why not?

Only one country, in a snow filled biome that is constantly in winter.

Ponies....and communism everywhere....

Men are required by law to have some kind of facial hair, but it has to be less awesome than mine.

The Fluttershy Secret Police would kidnap traitors and conspirators.

I'd have a constitution like America's but only one chairman for life, and that's me,

No ignorance, low wearing pants, turned sideways hats, douche ness, intolerance, discrimination, RICH SNOBS, and crime.

I'd want the people to love me so much that they'd have pictures of me in their house.

I'd go to local schools and homes to check on my people

I'd also volunteer in construction or hospital jobs

• Brohoof 1

Also Fluttershy would be best pony, no exceptions. TO EVERYONE.

Posted Image

Anyway, first off, I'd let people govern themselves, with a little structure. Kind of like controlled restart.

But most importantly, I'd make sure that ponies would be respected.

I won a planet that was like earth but with different planet animals and environments I would Name it Binary and i would allow it to be a wildlife sanctuary where there will be no mining or logging and the planet will be use to observe the evolution of organisms and there environment over time and how they adapt and it will be done from *Drum roll*

Posted Image

SPACE!

• Brohoof 1

I would name my planet

Ethabia, and would be a kind leader, so I could slightly live without worry of being assassinated. Since creating one super nation would become a problem because of religion, culture, and a ton of other reasons, I would let the nations be, as long as they did a few things for me....